• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Happy Thanksgiving to you all we Canadians already had are's but enjoy it! Also the new DLC will be something to be thankful as well!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Without bias, my Pokemon roster.

1. Pokemon Trainer- summons and Pokeball. The summons are flash animations of the generations" starters.*
  2. Team rocket (alt team costumes)- use Meowth. Wobby, and am array of notable items from the series as an item based trick setting trap character. Glass cannon.
  3. Eevee with multiple tracks of evolution which affect moves visually but not the actual move set. Stat variation based on which evolution you trigger, is reset to Eevee after she gets knocked out.
  4. Pikachu.
  5. Lucario with the aura mechanic.
  6. Greninja, greater focus on ability, being Protean.
  7. Charizard, but more grappling.
  8. Sceptile, with healing or Wall walking, not both.
  9. Mewtwo. Does not emerge from Pokeball, visuals like PM. Has a more effective shield ball.
  10. Mew. Clone. FS tbd.
To me. That is Pokemon. It covers mechanics of the game, is still a team of 6 (with 2 legendaries who are not team material), encompasses a variety of play styles, and all important media information.

Remove Team Rocket and Mew if needed.
Jigglypuff would be a Pokeball which puts people to sleep.

*Id also have the Pokedex as codecs, as I think that would be a great contrast to Palutena.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The case is that Cloud got in because of popularity on the ballot, when this really doesn't seem to be the case. One because... I really don't think he made too major of an impact in terms of numbers.

:4cloud: and :4ryu: were both "characters we didn't know how bad we wanted" in a way of phrasing it. Characters that would be shrugged off but became hype worthy

Edit: If they weren't so similar of types of picks, character wise, I'd be more lenient to think that the ballot influenced Cloud but it doesn't seem right to say so. There's not a proper correlation.
Cloud could very well be one of those characters that were immensely popular with the casual audience (AKA the people who don't really follow Smash as much as we do) and got a crap ton of votes from them almost immediately after the ballot started. That's my POV at least. I'll see if i'm right or not come December.
I could see, Wolf, King K. Rool, and Snake, going into info about their move sets and the stages and other stuff could and would be expected, as well as discussing Cloud, the thing about Cloud bring a ballot choice. I think is true, I'm guessing the surprise character is Banjo Kazooie. It's all good guesses but I think we may only get three character, Wolf among them, King K. Rool sadly won't be apart of that instead it will be maybe Inkling, which I'm fine with, and say Snake, details about their moveset did usduon , about Cloud why he was added ECT, and some other stages. But that's just me but good guesses, I wish all of that was the case but it 's wait and see at this point.
I pray to Cheesus Crust that those brats don't get in over King freaking K. Rool. Just saying.

But yeah, I suspect that theirs going to be another left field character. Who that is IDK. I think it could be Banjo though there's a lot of characters I have in mind.
After playing MGS1, here's how I would like the trailer to play out.

- Smash logo appears. We see Master Hand in a laboratory similar to the torture chamber in MGS. He presses a button revealing a captured Pikachu emitting electricity in pain. Like what happened in Subspace Emissary.

- We see the electricity wired to a bed and we see a man from behind chained to the bed, screaming from the shocks. Master Hand laughs evilly during the torture. The shocks end, and the scene transitions into a codec call from Otacon.

- Snake and Otacon are talking to each other and Snake demands to tell him where he is so he can free him. Otacon assures him he's using his stealth suit and is already there.

- Otacon enters in the room invisible but you can still make out his appearance and glasses. He recognizes Pikachu and picks up a fire extinguisher to break the pod and free Pikachu. Master Hand notices and fights Pikachu. While MH is distracted, Otacon deactivates his suit, frees Snake, and gives him his weapons he found. He tells him good luck, and goes away turning back invisible.

- Pikachu is defeated by Master Hand due to using too much energy. That's when Snake fires his stinger missile launcher at MH. Master Hand turns around with the classic MGS alert sound and exclamation mark on top of him. Camera goes back to Snake as he says, "Kept you waiting huh?" Splash card appears with tag, "Snake crawls back into battle!"

- Encounter plays in the background with gameplay of Snake. Communications Tower is revealed as a stage. Liquid Snake is featured riding a hind and firing missiles at the stage. He can also jump off to Metal Gear Rex and fire even larger missiles. Snake's Final Smash is shown. At the very end we see Zero Suit Samus crawling towards Snake facing away and charges her blaster at him with the alert sound playing (as a reference to the scene where Meryl catches Snake by surprise in the restroom.)
If Snake is revealed the way I mentioned he would in my predictions, he wouldn't have a trailer right away because he would only be worked on after the December Presentation being the last character developed. He would have a surprise codec at the end to shock everyone with only a graphic stating that he will be available in the Spring of 2016. That's the best way to go about the reveal. People would speculate a lot about him in the months to come so it would bring a lot of hype.

Also, I think the beginning part of your trailer is a bit too long lol. The trailer pre-splash screen usually takes like 20 seconds at most and isn't that detailed.

D

Deleted member

My fellow Kutthroats never lost hope even after the Mii Kistime debacle,and up to now, I haven't ether I'm going in, 100% believing K. Rool will be in Smash 4! if he isn't. He'll come eventually! But if he's unveiled I hope he KO's that goofy Mii wearing his costume that will be glorious and the second best part of it after him being in if course!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Cloud could very well be one of those characters that were immensely popular with the casual audience (AKA the people who don't really follow Smash as much as we do) and got a crap ton of votes from them almost immediately after the ballot started.

There's a massive contradiction here.

How would they know about the ballot if they don't follow Smash?

Especially "almost immediately after the ballot started." By this I assume you mean in the first week or two of April, when the biggest influx of votes likely came.

The only two official ways by which Nintendo promoted the ballot was in the April Direct dedicated to Smash and on the Smash website.

Is assumption is that... they didn't get the information from one of the official sources because they don't follow Smash closely, but from sources that parroted the news? Because the majority of those be major Nintendo or even dedicated Smash news sources. Thus trimming the "casual" audience by the kind of people who would be regularly going on such a site or watching such a channel to GET the information early on.

There isn't really a strong case for some "silent majority" of casual people who voted for the ballot because of how limited it was promoted.

Edit: Didn't I just talk about the lack of a casual audience input on the ballot just yesterday?

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
To be honest they should make a Smash Bros. spin-off with only Pokémon but we're getting Pokkén so whatever.
This would be my roster:

1) Pikachu (of course) which evolves in Raichu with the thunderstone (a mechanic only for PokéSmash)
2) Charizard (X & Y are final smashes)
3) Mewtwo (X & Y again)
4) Jigglypuff (can evolve in Wigglytuff with the Moon Stone)
5) Meowth
6) Dragonite
7) Squirtle
8) Ivysaur
9) Feraligatr
10) Houndoom (can become Mega Houndoom)
11) Skarmory
12) Ampharos (can become Mega Ampharos)
13) Celebi
14) Pichu
15) Snubbull
16) Tyranitar (can become Mega Tyranitar)
17) Blaziken (with Mega)
18) Sceptile (with Mega)
19) Ludicolo
20) Gardevoir (with Mega)
21) Hariyama
22) Banette (with Mega)
23) Armaldo
24) Deoxys (all forms)
25) Empoleon
26) Rampardos
27) Honchcrow
28) Garchomp (with Mega)
29) Lucario (with Mega)
30) Yanmega
31) Rotom (all forms)
32) Regigigas (can summon all other Regis in his moveset)
33) Snivy
34) Krokodil
35) Emboar
36) Cofagrigus
37) Zorua
38) Golurk
39) Volcarona
40) Genesect
41) Greninja
42) Pangoro
43) Barbaracle
44) Tyrantrum
45) Honedge
46) Hawlucha
47) Goodra
48) Sylveon

8 pokémons for every generation, plus a transformation here and there.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On the subject of which Pokemon I'd pick from each generation for Smash:

Realistic picks:
Pikachu - It's the series mascot.
Charizard - Arguably one of the most popular and iconic Pokemon around
Mewtwo - Similar to reason to Charizard, except it is the most iconic
Lucario - Basically generation IV's poster boy who has lived on to become one of the most iconic Pokemon around. The aura mechanic also makes him standout from the other Pokemon.
Greninja - He has arguably become the most popular and iconic Pokemon from generation 6, and his ninja-style of attacking interests me overall.
Zoroark - Generation V's Lucario, and his Illusion ability and potentially better use of Dark-type attacks compared to Smash Bros Greninja would make him stand out from the other Pokemon.
Jigglypuff - I'm a little on the fence with it since its fame has been dying down over the years, but with its singing and sleeping mechanic, along with its "original 12" veteran status, I can understand why its been around in Smash for quite a while.
Scizor - Fairly popular and recognized generation II Pokemon who could be quite interesting with its pincer-style attacks.
Sceptile or Blaziken - With its Smash Ballot popularity and unique moveset potential it has going for it, I can understand why Sceptile is a reasonable pick; yet, I think Blaziken also has the potential to be picked as the generation III rep since its the most popular and iconic of the Hoenn starters (was the first of its trio to be revealed and received a Mega Evolution first), and a kick-emphasized moveset would make it stand out from Charizard considering that both are Fire types.

Out of all eight though, I feel most confident with Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, Greninja, and Jigglypuff; thus, they'd be the realistic picks I'd finalize with.

Biased picks:
The only biased pick I have is for Gallade since its my favorite Pokemon, though I think it does have a few justifications (popular and unique moveset potential with its dual-yielding ability and use of arm blades, not to mention I personally see it as another potential candidate for an OR/AS rep; not going to delve too much into that as that would lead into a long explanation on my part).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

There's a massive contradiction here.

How would they know about the ballot if they don't follow Smash?

Especially "almost immediately after the ballot started." By this I assume you mean in the first week or two of April, when the biggest influx of votes likely came.

The only two official ways by which Nintendo promoted the ballot was in the April Direct dedicated to Smash and on the Smash website.

Is assumption is that... they didn't get the information from one of the official sources because they don't follow Smash closely, but from sources that parroted the news? Because the majority of those be major Nintendo or even dedicated Smash news sources. Thus trimming the "casual" audience by the kind of people who would be regularly going on such a site or watching such a channel to GET the information early on.

There isn't really a strong case for some "silent majority" of casual people who voted for the ballot because of how limited it was promoted.

Edit: Didn't I just talk about the lack of a casual audience input on the ballot just yesterday?
Maybe my wording was a bit confusing.

I meant people that aren't in to Smash forums and discussion like we are. They like Smash Bros of course but they don't talk about it that much unless it's with a group of friends that are also in to Smash or something like that. You got to remember that there's like 5M Smash Bros fans out there and only like 100,000-200,000 of them are hardcore fans of the series like us.

I'd assume that these fans would have watched the 4/1 Nintendo Direct and just voted immediately after seeing the ballot announced.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Pokemon picks?

Iconic Pokemon? Meowth.
Dats Right.
Frankly Meowth needs to be promoted more. He's the second main Pokemon within the long running show, he's pretty well known and he'd make for a good trapper/berserker fighter.

Personal preferences?
Alakazam and Machamp.
Machamp's appearance in Pokken was a huge surprise for me, it's nice to see my second favourite Pokemon FINALLY get some love.

As for Zam...well frankly we need more non Mario related moustachios...and he's my favourite Pokemon. And you can hit people with spoons...TWO spoons even. Until you Mega Evolve. Then you can hit them with FIVE spoons and sport a glorious beard. Frankly what else do you need?

We need more Alakazam in everything is what I'm saying; dude is in top 10 most popular Pokemon of all time, why isn't he getting more love from the Pokemon company?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Honestly I'd kinda like to see how Munchlax would work, small, fast and deceptively heavy

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
Ohhh, a topic I'm good at. While it's very unlikely getting another Pokemon to the roster as DLC, I can still dream about it.
Gen 1: Keep these guys around :4charizard::4pikachu::4mewtwo::4jigglypuff:. Add Gengar:094:, Sandslash :028: and make these two come back:squirtle::ivysaur:.
Gen 2: Really nobody stands out to me in that generation but if I had to choose, it would be :212:
Gen 3: Obviously Sceptile. Why not add Gardevoir and Blaziken as well.
Gen 4: Keep :lucario:
Gen 5: Zoroark
Gen 6: Keep :4greninja:

This many Pokemon would cause so much flame wars on the boards lol.
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving guys! :4sonic:

Last edited:

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
I actually am satisfied with the Pokemon roster for the most part. I only wish we had playable Gen 2, 3 and 5 Pokemon. I think a fully-evolved Johto starter, Sceptile/Blaziken and Genesect would be pretty good choices.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
All I want in terms of Pokemon at the moment is Tyranitar and Grovyle/Sceptile.

D

Deleted member

True but honestly much as I love them Mewtwo should be the last one.

D

Deleted member

In this game, but if seven almost happened in Brawl then eh why not.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Happy thanksgiving to all of you!

This Pokemon thingy looks fun so I'll list my ideal Pokemon roster too if y'all don't mind, it's kind of a wall of text though, so feel free to not read it if you don't want to :p.
Key:
* Stuff that's basically guaranteed, they have absolute priority.
* Characters that probably will make it but if I run out of time may not.
* Characters that probably won't make it and if I run out of time absolutely won't.
* Characters that will only make it in if I have a lot of extra time.

Veterans in order of priority:
*:4pikachu: Pretty obvious why Pika'd be number one, not going to bother explaining it, you already know why :p.
*:4charizard: Charizard is THE Starter pokemon, when people think of pokemon, odds are two of the first things that come to their minds are Pikachu and Charizard.
*:4mewtwo: Basically the poster-boy for Uber powerful legendaries, would be kinda ridiculous if I cut him.
*:4lucario: I personally am not the world's largest fan of the guy, but the Pokemon Company pushes him into everything, so he's super relevant at all times, so it really should be obvious why he's in and I have no business cutting characters just because I don't like them.
*:4jigglypuff: She's a lot like Rosalina and Roy in that her legitimacy is debated and while she certainly isn't up to the caliber of the other Original 12, I personally think she is above and beyond deserving of a Smash slot outside of her Original 12 role. She can be caught in every main handheld game, a trait that not even Pikachu has (You'd have to trade), had a large role in the anime, was and continues to be a popular Pokemon, and most importantly she's a absolute multi-media juggernaut. Everyone knows who Jigglypuff is, she's marketable, she has boatloads of merchandise, etc. Think about it, so many people were disappointed about her in Smash 64, since she wasn't seen as being up to the super high standards of that game, but wait a second, how did everyone know that? It's because everyone knew who she was, if they didn't actually know who she was, they would have just shrugged her off as the second rep from that big series and moved on. And while she wasn't up to the standards of that game, I think the fact that nearly everyone knew who she was plus the other reasons I listed make her more than worthy for Smash Bros nowadays, especially as we get more and more debatable characters.

*:4greninja: Greninja is a highly popular starter for Gen 6 that is moderately pushed but that's basically all he's/she's got going for him/her, and I feel he'll/she'll lose a lot of what made him/her appealing in the future without anything to save him/her. I would rather not cut Greninja and would definitely try to but it isn't a massive priority to include him/her.

*:pichumelee: Casting my personal bias for him aside, he isn't a necessity at all, along with Squirtle and Ivysaur, Pichu isn't in Smash 4 as of now so I'm less uncomfortable leaving them out as a director.
*:ivysaur: Same thing as Pichu, just Ivy doesn't have any bias from me in favor of them.
*:squirtle: ^
Limbo:
*/*:pt:: This is technically a veteran but it could end up being a new character too. Really, Pokemon trainers are a massive part of the series, they absolutely should have some sort of playable representation.

Newcomers in order of priority:
While I personally don't find Sceptile very appealing, Sceptile's very deserving and is something the fans have been clamoring for a long time, it would be selfish of me not to add em imo.

*/*
Jirachi is a pretty iconic and popular mythical pokemon from Gen 3 with a boatload of potential due to it's wish-granting gimmick. If I can't add Sceptile for any reason Jirachi's a lock. Even if Sceptile gets in I might still add the character due to a combo of personal bias, potential, and it's mythical status.

Mew is obviously a very iconic, popular, and important pokemon but it's Gen 1 so I'll reduce it's priority a bit.
^
I want to add Delphox but I'm concerned that she/he will lose relevance over time and would end up being nothing a special, a sheer bias pick

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Why don't they have like, different trainers in the background for the pokemon, that would've been neet
Cept for :4lucario:and :4mewtwo: of course

Red for :4charizard:
Lyra for :4jigglypuff:
Calem for :4greninja:

:4pikachu: also comes out of a pokeball but I don't know who would be his trainer...

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
In terms of ideal pokemon picks add Sceptile and either Zoroark or Genesect, I prefer Genesect a little more though. Honestly no gen 2 Pokemon sticks out as one that would, could or should be playable so I don't really know

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Maybe my wording was a bit confusing.

I meant people that aren't in to Smash forums and discussion like we are. They like Smash Bros of course but they don't talk about it that much unless it's with a group of friends that are also in to Smash or something like that. You got to remember that there's like 5M Smash Bros fans out there and only like 100,000-200,000 of them are hardcore fans of the series like us.

I'd assume that these fans would have watched the 4/1 Nintendo Direct and just voted immediately after seeing the ballot announced.
You understimate how long it can take to get rights. It took years to get the rights to use Sonic in Brawl, even resulting in the game being delayed; negotiations with Bandai Namco seem to have been easier, but there was still some disagreement from both parts, as Namco was pushing for Hehiachi, while Sakurai wanted Pac-Man, and only on the condition of being allowed to use the classic design. And Square Enix is considered to be a stingier company than both Sega and Namco in regards of the use of their IPs.
And even on the highly unlikely event that everything went smooth, you still have all the paperwork to fill delaying the starting of actual development. Long story short, in any case the timeframe required to choose Cloud from the ballot, get the rights for him, and starting development is incompatible to the battle-ready Cloud we've seen in the direct.
I wouldn't be surprised if history repeated itself and Cloud was actually chosen for the main roster, but had to face the years long negotiations that got in the way of Sonic, with the difference that in this case, DLC was an option to add him later, instead of having to delay the game.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ivy + Squirt is all I ever need.

Also, I don't feel every gen should be represented by a fighter. There's pokeballs for a reason.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
To be honest they should make a Smash Bros. spin-off with only Pokémon but we're getting Pokkén so whatever.
This would be my roster:

1) Pikachu (of course) which evolves in Raichu with the thunderstone (a mechanic only for PokéSmash)
2) Charizard (X & Y are final smashes)
3) Mewtwo (X & Y again)
4) Jigglypuff (can evolve in Wigglytuff with the Moon Stone)
5) Meowth
6) Dragonite
7) Squirtle
8) Ivysaur
9) Feraligatr
10) Houndoom (can become Mega Houndoom)
11) Skarmory
12) Ampharos (can become Mega Ampharos)
13) Celebi
14) Pichu
15) Snubbull
16) Tyranitar (can become Mega Tyranitar)
17) Blaziken (with Mega)
18) Sceptile (with Mega)
19) Ludicolo
20) Gardevoir (with Mega)
21) Hariyama
22) Banette (with Mega)
23) Armaldo
24) Deoxys (all forms)
25) Empoleon
26) Rampardos
27) Honchcrow
28) Garchomp (with Mega)
29) Lucario (with Mega)
30) Yanmega
31) Rotom (all forms)
32) Regigigas (can summon all other Regis in his moveset)
33) Snivy
34) Krokodil
35) Emboar
36) Cofagrigus
37) Zorua
38) Golurk
39) Volcarona
40) Genesect
41) Greninja
42) Pangoro
43) Barbaracle
44) Tyrantrum
45) Honedge
46) Hawlucha
47) Goodra
48) Sylveon

8 pokémons for every generation, plus a transformation here and there.
It is an illogical thought to put equivalent numbers per generation. One has 70 and another has 170. Plus, every other reason.

Last edited:
anyone have the link to the Isaac support thread?
Since no one bothered to link it. . .
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-golden-earth-shaking-adept-isaac-for-dlc.421792/

Rest of the support threads are aound here too.

Honestly the only pokemon I care for anymore are ivysquirt and Gardevoir. Nidoking (favorite pokemon) and Gallade are impossible. With Gardevoir being super unlikely i'll just settle with what we got. Lucario was my 2nd most wanted for Brawl anyway.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Legitimately, how many people are actually separating personal preference from their Pokemon put forth? When I say legitimately, I mean literally. Then with literally, with all honest attempt.

All Pokemon are not equal.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
I just wish there was some way we could convince Sakurai and TPC that a Grass-type is deserving. Sadly, it just isn't that popular as a type. If Sceptile somehow got into Smash, I would never ask for another newcomer ever again.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I just wish there was some way we could convince Sakurai and TPC that a Grass-type is deserving. Sadly, it just isn't that popular as a type. If Sceptile somehow got into Smash, I would never ask for another newcomer ever again.
Yh, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Also;

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Doesn't help that Grass types (are tied with Rock) for the most weaknesses and has some of the worst type combinations in the game...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Doesn't help that Grass types (are tied with Rock) for the most weaknesses and has some of the worst type combinations in the game...
Ice has it worse. It doesn't resist anything but itself but has tons of weaknesses. It has a lot of strengths, at least... like, why couldn't it resist Fairy or Water? That'd be fine.

Vintage Creep Vintage Creep : That's an excellent roster. Very balanced too. Of course, Smash is a different beast, but it has stand outs in every generation too. Great job, man. :)

Morbi

Scavenger
Legitimately, how many people are actually separating personal preference from their Pokemon put forth? When I say legitimately, I mean literally. Then with literally, with all honest attempt.

All Pokemon are not equal.
Indeed. Some of the Pokemon that people advocate for would not even be feasible in Pokken. It sort of cannibalizes Pokemon that actually have a chance.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Honestly though.
If I was alloted two super-bias picks.

Mawile and Lickilicky.

I love 'em both and LICKILICKY IS THE SILLIEST THING AND IT'S AMAZING. I WOULD MAKE ITS FINAL SMASH EXPLOSION. EMBODY THE MOVEPOOL OF A NORMAL TYPE. POWER WHIP. SURF. FLAMETHROWER. ICE BEAM. ALL OF THESE IN ONE BODY.

Edit: ...I'mma make a Licklicky moveset now.

Last edited:
How would everyone react if we got Daisy, Linkle, Young Link, and Pichu as the remaining DLC characters?
I like Linkle and dislike the rest. So I guess I wouldn't be very happy.

All the DLC before it was amazing so I guess that's neat but that would be one of a terrible ending. It would also make the ballot seem like a sham.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How would everyone react if we got Daisy, Linkle, Young Link, and Pichu as the remaining DLC characters?
Daisy and Linkle could be made into different characters, so I could be okay with it.

Pichu would be awesome because joke character.

I would despise Young Link, however, if he's a clone of Link (since Toon Link is basically a Luigified Young Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom