• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Arena Ferox (I'm a FE fan, what did you expect)
Corneria (I had a lot of fond memories playing here in melee, disappointed that it didnt make it in the wiiu version)
If I had to pick a third maybe Lumiose city.

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
The following characters may make some money: Geno, Optimus Prime, Goku, Ronald McDonald, James Bond, guy from One Piece, Batman, Superman, Captain freaking Planet. All that said...
Oh OK

Idk why i'm so upset you don't know who luffy is lol

Congrats, you just ruled out every single possible newcomer that isn't a Pokemon or a Mario character. The people who wanted Palutena, Robin and Shulk? Echo chambers, characters from niche games with barely any notability and recognition to the mainstream. The reality is that the only Nintendo newcomers left to add come from the C List of Nintendo All Stars, like Bandana Dee. So you have no point by acting like a broken record by repeating over and over about echo chambers and Geno. Geno is popular, he is highly requested amongst fans, stop trying to diminish these facts, he has been a topic of discussion for 20 YEARS
Spoilering this to avoid cluttering the page
It's arguable that Shulk and Palutena were echo chambers but:

1. Palutena was probably a character Sakurai wanted in despite her popularity. Call it Kid Icarus bias if you want.

2. Characters don't get in exclusively because of popularity

3. Sakurai has stated that he used what he saw requested in Japan to judge what is popular. Remember the interview where he said he saw **** like Goku and Segata Sanshiro requested? He has an idea of what people want.

4. They're ****ing Nintendo First Parties. I assure you that the general Nintendo fanbase knows who they are. If you want to make a slippery slope fallacy by saying they need to be as popular as Mario or even Kirby to be not an echo chamber, I'll give a list of Smash characters that comes from games that sold <2 million. (Fun fact: Kirby Triple Deluxe sold only 1.5 million copies)

Please give evidence that Geno does well in online polls. I can name a dozen characters that do better than him overall. If he is popular, he should be relatively high in your "echo chamber". Unless you think the Smash community isnt the source of his popularity?

Also, once again:
1. Super Mario RPG is a niche title that has not had a sequel in 20 years

2. Geno is not the main character of the game, Mario is. That significantly dwarfs his importance to the series. Being in the shadow of Mario sucks.

3. Geno is a third party. His criterion is more strict than first parties.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Let's change the subject for now.

Stages. Name three 3DS stages you'd like to see be on the Wii U, and vice versa. That's a decent change of pace.
SUBJECT CHANGE INITIATED!!!!

Gerudo Valley
Pac-maze
Arena Ferox
All three are amazing stages...

As for vice versa
Pirate Ship
Kalos Pokemon League

That's good enough for me...

Last edited:
Even if Reset Bomb Forest was ported to Wii U we still probably wouldn't get the so g "reset bomb forest" on it -_-

Why the hell did my favorite song in my favorite game of all time miss the jump?

Last edited:

Argos

Smash Apprentice
Not really. Double Knee Press is pretty damn good, and do I even need to bring up the slide? Hell, Knee Press Nightmare is both of them in one move. Doesn't get anymore God-tier than that.
Man, Bison's slide in SFII is one of my favorite fighting game animations ever, really effortlessly brings home the control this huge guy effortlessly has over his body. Dictator and Chun are my favorite Street Fighter characters but I'd honestly rather have Phoenix Wright and maybe a couple of others if we're going to the Capcom well again.

On an unrelated note I hear people talk about a Hanufuda character as a left field choice to represent Nintendo's origins but I've always thought it would make a really great stage. The art of some of these decks is really beautiful, http://thetechgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hanafuda1.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Even if Reset Bomb Forest was ported to Wii U we still probably wouldn't get the so g "reset bomb forest" on it -_-

Why the hell did my favorite song in my favorite game of all time miss the jump?
Now you know how I feel about Magmoor Caverns not being on Norfair YET AGAIN! Christ, I get that Sakurai hates Metroid Prime, but give us a popular song from the best selling Metroid!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Wrath of the Reset Bomb is on Wii U though...

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Man, Bison's slide in SFII is one of my favorite fighting game animations ever, really effortlessly brings home the control this huge guy effortlessly has over his body. Dictator and Chun are my favorite Street Fighter characters but I'd honestly rather have Phoenix Wright and maybe a couple of others if we're going to the Capcom well again.

On an unrelated note I hear people talk about a Hanufuda character as a left field choice to represent Nintendo's origins but I've always thought it would make a really great stage. The art of some of these decks is really beautiful, http://thetechgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hanafuda1.jpg
It is an amazing move, but MY GOD do people spam it. Honestly, I like the Knee Press better, though. If you can do a flip, a scissor kick, AND do it arms folded, you are a true badass.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Sure, he's the reason behind Paper Mario (the first one was, in fact, supposed to be SMRPG2), but how is that relevant in gaming as a whole?

SMRPG has done nothing that could make it iconic in 2015. The 90s? Sure, it was a thing then, but now, it's basically a fossil.

Plus, it's just a Mario version of Final Fantasy, which makes sense, since Squeenix and Nintendo made this game together, but it offers no gaming history...

Yes, they may be buddies now, but a few years ago, Nintendo straight up hated them and didn't want to be involved with them anymore.

Why? Final Fantasy 7 being PlayStation-exclusive, of course!

So, basically, Cloud isn't just some random addition, he's basically both companies' way of burying the hatchet.

Plus, he's a huge icon in the RPG genre, so adding him is the equivalent of hitting two Chocobos with one Blade Beam.

It's a Mario game! Of course, they'd advertise it everywhere!

Square may have opened the door, but that doesn't mean Sakurai wants to go through said door...
We are talking about Nintendo history so it doesn't matter.

You could say the same thing to ice climbers and duck hunt and gyromite and kid Icarus but it's important to bring some accomplishment from the old history.

The first game that mixed the final fantasy franchise and the Mario franchise together, this is special in the gaming history because it collected both Nintendo and square fans in 1 game wich people thought it would be a pipe dream to happen.

I didn't see other Mario games as much as the SMRPG toys/stuff are there getting released I can list a lot of them that was made by Nintendo/square:
- pencil
- keychain
- small models of characters and small models of SMRPG areas
- coins (gold/silver/bronze)
- puzzle
- cards
- plush
- bed
- wallpapers

True but he can still give us Geno anytime he wanted.
Geno was big, and mostly on the internet forums, yeah. We're not the majority of the Nintendo fans, you know that? And how many Brawl era Geno fans are still around and actively supporting him, may I ask?

As for your comparison, EarthBound and Chrono Trigger are still promoted more than SMRPG. Nintendo made a huge deal of EarthBound coming to the Wii U VC, and Square Enix was selling Chrono Trigger DS for $6 on Black Friday, just last week. SMRPG isn't even on the Wii U VC outside Japan.

Again, was.
Name an unpopular character who has been added as a DLC, in any game. You won't find them - DLC sells on mass appeal, which Geno lacks.

Chrono Trigger sold 5.3 million units (source, scroll down). So, shouldn't that make Chrono just as deserving, if not more, than Geno?

SMRPG never had a 'huge' fanbase. Being released very late into SNES's lifespan, with Super Mario 64 dropping in just four months later, it couldn't develop one. It gained a following from Geno's rise during pre-Brawl, but after Brawl released with (big surprise) no Geno and not even a mention of SMRPG (outside the chronicles, I suppose), most of the fanbase simply crumbled.

Geno's popularity during Smash 4's speculation era has been lukewarm at best. Nintendo and Sqaure's attitudes towards him just drive in the point that they've simply forgotten him and see no merit in reviving him.

And I haven't even touched on the point that Mario has enough characters in the game already.

:231:
The huge amount of the SMRPG fans are mostly not in smash communities, you could find a huge amount of them on YouTube and tumblr and devinart and you could even search on Japanese sites if you want to see the japanesse SMRPG fans.

SMRPG is probably going to get released worldwide in Wii U VC soon just wait for it.

Geno is still popular.

No the fanbase didn't dissappear they are still here but mostly not in the smash communities.

No they are just out of touch with fanbase also alphadream might use Geno in the future so he is not really forgotten.

It doesn't matter how many reps we gets from a franchise.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Stages. Name three 3DS stages you'd like to see be on the Wii U, and vice versa. That's a decent change of pace.
3DS to Wii U:
Rainbow Road
Gerudo Valley
WarioWare Inc.

For more Mario Kart, Zelda, and Wario music respectively.

Wii U to 3DS:
Don't care, haven't touched the 3DS copy in months

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
Lmao, I'm over this pointless bickering, the only person getting warned and modded is the one defending Geno, when everyone else is soft flaming as well and getting away with it. I see the agenda, Smash Boards moderating team. It's cool

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The remix made it in to Smash for Wii U, not the original. Same with the song titled "Dark Pit" (not Dark Pit's Theme)

I would assume those songs were mostly included in 3DS to fit the atmosphere of Smash Run, since that's the only place aside from Sound Test that they played. Even if we did get a new KI stage, I also doubt they would return.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Might as well.

3DS --> WiiU
Prism Tower
Arena Ferox
Magicant

WiiU --> 3DS
Pyrosphere
Pilotwings
Sonic Lost World

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The huge amount of the SMRPG fans are mostly not in smash communities, you could find a huge amount of them on YouTube and tumblr and devinart and you could even search on Japanese sites if you want to see the japanesse SMRPG fans.
And that's a problem. If most SMRPG fans aren't in the Smash, that means he doesn't have much support to be in Smash. You might have better luck in getting him into Mario games.

SMRPG is probably going to get released worldwide in Wii U VC soon just wait for it.
Timing is crucial, you know. A VC release will at least give rise to a temporary round of support.

Geno is still popular.

No the fanbase didn't dissappear they are still here but mostly not in the smash communities.
I was referring to the Smash fanbase. Geno isn't really popular among Smash fans any more.

No they are just out of touch with fanbase also alphadream might use Geno in the future so he is not really forgotten.
Nintendo and Square Enix are out of touch with the fans because they've forgotten about Geno? Really now?

It doesn't matter how many reps we gets from a franchise.
I'll have to ask you to explain this stance.

:231:

Argos

Smash Apprentice
We've seen so many character archetypes, but there's one I want to see. Music. I think Tempo from Harmokmight would be cool, but lacks popularity sadly
Best to pin your hopes on a Rhythm Heaven rep, I suppose. Tempo would have been fun though, I really hope we end up seeing an eshop rep like Mallo or Qbby at some point, lots of really great little games that come and go without the attention they deserve because they're digital only.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Wii U -> 3DS

Wii Fit Stage
Smashville
Kongo Jungle

3DS -> Wii U

Paper Mario
Magicant
WarioWare Inc.

3DS to Wii U:
Magicant
Unova Pokemon League
Prism Tower

Wii U to 3DS:
Mario Circuit (new one)
Woolly World
Kalos Pokemon League

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
We've seen so many character archetypes, but there's one I want to see. Music. I think Tempo from Harmokmight would be cool, but lacks popularity sadly
Call it bandwagoning, but I think a Rythem Heaven character would be perfect for this (Doesn't need to be Chorus Kids either). A moveset where you can time your specials accordingly to a certian beat for stronger hits would be pretty cool. Add in some related moves from Rythem Heaven minigames and I think this could be an interesting character. The question is WHICH character would be fit this idea the best?

Even then, I still think a Rythem Heaven stage would be nice to see. Kinda surprised one didn't appear (I'm not sure if there was data within the game suggesting one was planned however, ala the Dr. Mario stage).

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Because the idea of Lara Croft has fascinated me, I'm starting to think of moveset ideas. For whatever reason, I'm focusing on her reboot appearance and inventory.

I figured that for her Neutral B, she could use the Bow and Arrow, but it would be stronger and slower than Link's. By that I mean, it would take her longer to draw the bow (it would be bigger than Link's) and it would travel through the air at a decent speed, but it would be stronger than Link's arrow.

I'm trying to think of other moves she could use, and I'm fairly confident that she could be given a moveset that doesn't involve her dual wielded pistols. I mean she could even have a hook sort of thing for a tether grab. Who knows?

Honestly, I think Lara is one of the last top 3rd parties left that I wouldn't mind in Smash. I mean at this point if you have :4mario::4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::4ryu::4cloud::snake: and Lara Croft in one game, that would be a sweet matchup! Not to mention, 4 cartoony characters and 4 realistic ones. Maybe I shouldn't get too crazy though.

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Lmao, I'm over this pointless bickering, the only person getting warned and modded is the one defending Geno, when everyone else is soft flaming as well and getting away with it. I see the agenda, Smash Boards moderating team. It's cool
Flaming/Making Snide Remarks
versus
Calling out bull**** (sometimes in a harsh tone)

I wonder who's doing which?

:023:

(Hint: Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen saying your argument is asinine is not flaming, saying "get over yourself" is)

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Man.
I leave the thread for one night.
And you guys fill about 4 pages of Geno and Optimus prime.
Lemme just put out a few bits.
1. If we're getting any 4th Party character. There's only one on the "dad test" level of Mario or Pacman, and that's Mickey Mouse who has a number of iconic titles. Things such as Castle of Illusion for the SNES era, Epic Mickey for the good and bad of it on the Wii, and... hell, Kingdom Hearts.

2. For Geno, Paper Mario has a far better chance as a "Mario RPG rep," and for Square Enix you have someone to better hold up the Nintendoan FF titles and spin-offs... like...Black Mage, who was in 2 major Mario Sports titles since Brawl came out and other big franchises like Dragon Quest, Tomb Raider, or, in terms of one-off games, Crono Trigger and The World Ends With You that have more star power at this point (former because of the DS sequel and high demand for a threequel, the latter because HUGE sequel demand and of course getting some appearances in Kingdom Hearts recently).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wii U -> 3DS

Wii Fit Stage
Smashville
Kongo Jungle

3DS -> Wii U

Paper Mario
Magicant
WarioWare Inc.
Completely forgot about Wii Fit Studio when doing my list, haha. I'd replace Pilotwings on mine for that. :p

It's really awkward that Wii Fit Trainer is the only character without a stage on the 3DS version besides R.O.B.

...Which also reminds me that a Gyromite stage would be great.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Because the idea of Lara Croft has fascinated me, I'm starting to think of moveset ideas. For whatever reason, I'm focusing on her reboot appearance and inventory.

I figured that for her Neutral B, she could use the Bow and Arrow, but it would be stronger and slower than Link's. By that I mean, it would take her longer to draw the bow (it would be bigger than Link's) and it would travel through the air at a decent speed, but it would be stronger than Link's arrow.

I'm trying to think of other moves she could use, and I'm fairly confident that she could be given a moveset that doesn't involve her dual wielded pistols. I mean she could even have a hook sort of thing for a tether grab. Who knows?

Honestly, I think Lara is one of the last top 3rd parties left that I wouldn't mind in Smash. I mean at this point if you have :4mario::4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::4ryu::4cloud::snake: and Lara Croft in one game, that would be a sweet matchup! Not to mention, 4 cartoony characters and 4 realistic ones. Maybe I shouldn't get too crazy though.
Lara Croft would be amazing, having two of the most iconic females in the same game would be pretty dang awesome...but taking away her dual pistols is a huge disservice to her and her fans...imagine Cloud without his buster sword...its pretty much the same situation...

Although, I personally would be fine if they used a moveset inspired by the reboot...but at the same time I'm not....I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with this character...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wii U -> 3DS

Wii Fit Stage
Smashville
Kongo Jungle

3DS -> Wii U

Paper Mario
Magicant
WarioWare Inc.
I'd actually put Jungle Hijinx on the 3DS, as a nod to the fact that Returns was on 3DS as well.

Otherwise this list fits perfectly. I'd pay money for Magicant and Paper Mario on Wii U.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Completely forgot about Wii Fit Studio when doing my list, haha. I'd replace Pilotwings on mine for that. :p

It's really awkward that Wii Fit Trainer is the only character without a stage on the 3DS version besides R.O.B.

...Which also reminds me that a Gyromite stage would be great.
Kongo Jungle should also be on the 3DS. It's not really fair that the Wii U version has all the 64 stages and the 3DS version lacks one of the most iconic Smash 64 stages of them all.

I'd actually put Jungle Hijinx on the 3DS, as a nod to the fact that Returns was on 3DS as well.

Otherwise this list fits perfectly. I'd pay money for Magicant and Paper Mario on Wii U.
True though Kongo Jungle really needs to be on the 3DS considering it's the only 64 stage that's not available on the platform.

And yeah, the later 2 stages would look awesome on the Wii U.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

3DS to U:
Gerudo Valley
Arena Ferox
Reset Bomb Forest

U to 3DS:
Orbital Gate Assault
Bridge of Eldin
Garden of Hope

Since those are my 3 favourite stages from both versions.

No not wrath of the reset bomb.

"Reset bomb forest" is the song that plays in KIU's land section of the stage that appears in Smash Bros (The Reset Bomb Forest obviously). Link

Wrath of the reset bomb is the song that plays for the next chapter, titled "Wrath of the Reset Bomb." It plays at the Reset Bomb Depot. Link

THIS is the song that plays on the reset bomb forest stage. Link

The song "Rest Bomb Forest" that is played in the Reset Bomb Forest area, does not appear on the stage called "Reset Bomb Forest." Instead the song from the next chapter plays.

With "Reset Bomb Forest" being my favorite song in KIU, i'm not exactly happy it missed out on an easy opportunity.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Now that we were talking about themes that could be used as menu themes on the Wii U version, would you guys like to have this theme as a Menu theme?

If not, would you want it in the game at all?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No not wrath of the reset bomb.

"Reset bomb forest" is the song that plays in KIU's land section of the stage. Link

Wrath of the reset bomb is the song that plays for the next chapter, titled "Wrath of the Reset Bomb." It plays at the Reset Bomb Depot. Link

THIS is the song that plays on the reset bomb forest stage. Link

The song "Rest Bomb Forest" that is played in the Reset Bomb Forest area, does not appear on the stage called "Reset Bomb Forest." Instead the song from the next chapter plays.

With "Reset Bomb Forest" being my favorite song in KIU, i'm not exactly happy it missed out on an easy opportunity.
I see...

I'm still mad at how badly Hades's Infernal Theme loops itself...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

3DS -> Wii U

Yoshi's Island
Prism Tower
Reset Bomb Forest

Wii U -> 3DS

Skyworld
Pokémon Stadium 2
Smashville

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Aside from Unova League and Reset Bomb Forest I must be the one person who would like to see Find Mii on the Wii U.

Because I like stage bosses.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
:4rob: JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE EMOTION DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT FEEL PAIN WHEN BEING REMINDED OF MY LOSS
Just have Dr Hector thingy move around, the bars move, meaning players can't keep running away, veggie eating monsters do major damage to you
I'm suddenly having a case of deja vu... Waddle Dee on R. O. B....

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

I always imagined she'd use her Legends appearance with the anniversary and underworld looks as alts, she could use thors hammer and excalibur from those games, the grappling hook and the staff of osiris which I believe takes place in the same continuity as well as the standard punches and kicks.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I know that I've brought up Hoopa before, but since you can now get one at North America, I've had some thoughts about it...

Hoopa

The player normally plays as Hoopa Confined. While in its Confined appearance, Hoopa is a short fighter, and it's also very lightweight (weight is between that of Mewtwo and Jigglypuff). Despite this, however, Hoopa possesses a good deal of disjointed attacks, and its range is boosted even further with its loops. As a result, while it is a small target, Hoopa's reach can be deceptively large. Hoopa is also quite mobile in the air, but it's quite floaty as well, which, when combined with its very low weight, makes it quite easy to send flying.

Standard Special: Shadow Ball
Hoopa charges up a shadowy orb. It does charge faster than Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, but it delivers multiple hits, instead of one strong hit. The more the orb is charged, the more damage it can deal per hit, along with traveling even further.

Side Special: Hyperspace Hole
Hoopa throws one of its loops forward. If it hits anyone, Hoopa will instantly teleport and hit the target hard. The attack is unblockable, but the loop doesn't move very fast, which makes it possible to avoid the attack altogether. If the loop doesn't hit anyone, Hoopa will have to wait 5 seconds before it can use the move again.

Up Special: Teleport
Hoopa uses its loops to warp from one place to another. The move can also grab opponents who are near Hoopa, taking them with it. When Hoopa reappears, anyone who was caught in the move will be sent flying, but the move's knockback isn't necessarily powerful. Teleport's range is comparable to that of Pikachu's Quick Feet custom special move.

Down Special: Magic Coat
Hoopa shields itself with a barrier that reflects projectile attacks. Reflected projectiles will deal 1.1x more damage than normal, but it has no effect against direct attacks.

Final Smash: Hoopa Unbound

Upon acquiring a Smash Ball, Hoopa can use it to transform into Hoopa Unbound. Unlike Hoopa Confined, Hoopa Unbound is a gargantuan, whose size rivals that of Giga Bowser. Additionally, its attack power increases drastically, and it becomes impervious to flinching. However, Hoopa Unbound can still take damage from attacks, and it's also less mobile than Hoopa Confined.

Despite these drawbacks though, Hoopa Unbound's reach is quite large, and its special moves have also been altered to some extent. The duration of the Final Smash is short, however, lasting up to 20 seconds, and it gets shortened even further if it takes any damage. Hoopa Unbound reverts back to Hoopa Confined once the Final Smash ends.

Hoopa Unbound's Shadow Ball fires as many as 6 Shadow Balls, with each one dealing 5% damage per hit. The orbs don't need to be charged, as they're automatically fired upon the move's execution.

Hyperspace Hole changes into Hyperspace Fury, and it has a much bigger range. Hoopa Unbound's attack upon catching any opponents with Hyperspace Fury is even more destructive in that it delivers heavy knockback that can easily KO even the heaviest fighters in the game, but only after their current damage is at 50% or higher. However, as a drawback, Hyperspace Fury greatly shortens the duration of the Final Smash by 10 seconds whenever it hits anyone; you can do at least two Hyperspace Fury attacks before Hoopa Unbound reverts back to Hoopa Confined.

Hoopa Unbound's Teleport operates the same way as with Hoopa Confined's version, but it can send grabbed opponents flying even further than Hoopa Confined's version. However, the move's travel distance is much shorter for Hoopa Unbound, due to its size.

Magic Coat also operates the same way as with Hoopa Confined's version, but any projectiles that are reflected by Hoopa Unbound's version will deal 1.5x more damage than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom