• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Legend of Zelda Rep Support Thread

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
I've decided I'm not really keen on just having just generally more Zelda characters anymore. I want 3 specific ones: Ganon, Impa as a Sheik echo, and Midna.

Ganon is an important form of an existing character whose current moveset, while fun and sort of fitting in some ways, is also largely derivative of another character on the roster that he doesn't have anything to do with, and Ganon has appeared in more games than Ganondorf has.

Sheik fights like a ninja with a completely made up moveset. This is fine by itself, but since Sheik is heavily implied to have learned how to fight from Impa, it would be cool to see Impa as an Echo Fighter of Sheik. Impa is a major recurring character so she has prestige points there.

Lastly, the one-off characters in Zelda games are largely the ones Zelda fans fall in love with, both actually (just look at all the Marin fanart) and in terms of how they make an impact on players. In particular, in the older 3D Zelda games, often the most important side character is the one assigned to be Link's partner, like Navi or Fi. Of these partner characters, Midna is far and away the most popular, to the point where even those who don't like Twilight Princess very much love her to death. I know the Zelda cast in Smash have all been the three central characters, but I argue Midna would be just as celebrated as any of the other Links, Zeldas, or Ganons. Plus, she can technically count as a Link by having her ride Wolf Link with the two working in tandem.

I guess this is my way of saying that I'm not as much of a fan of just generally having more Zelda characters like I used to be. I'd encourage other users to focus on their specific favorites and boost them up rather than congregating here.

D

Deleted member

I guess this is my way of saying that I'm not as much of a fan of just generally having more Zelda characters like I used to be. I'd encourage other users to focus on their specific favorites and boost them up rather than congregating here.
The problem with that, for me at least, is that Zelda has a lot of good options. For me it's less "I want any new Zelda character" and more "Zelda has a lot of characters that I think would be cool in Smash."

But if I had to pick one solitary favorite, I'd have to say Ganon.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
The problem with that, for me at least, is that Zelda has a lot of good options. For me it's less "I want any new Zelda character" and more "Zelda has a lot of characters that I think would be cool in Smash."

But if I had to pick one solitary favorite, I'd have to say Ganon.
I understand the problem. But I think the best chance of ANY Zelda character, besides the ones we currently have, being added is to really around a few specific favorites to bring them up in attention.

I think most people would agree that a bunch of different Zelda characters would all make good Smash characters, but because the fanbases for each one are all spread out, few of them stand out from each other.

I'm of the biased opinion that Ganon should be the new Ridley or K. Rool, but either way we need some REAL standout wants. Otherwise, if there is a sequel to Smash Ultimate, it'll be likely that we'll be back down to Smash 4's Zelda cast again rather than any newcomers.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I've decided I'm not really keen on just having just generally more Zelda characters anymore. I want 3 specific ones: Ganon, Impa as a Sheik echo, and Midna.

Ganon is an important form of an existing character whose current moveset, while fun and sort of fitting in some ways, is also largely derivative of another character on the roster that he doesn't have anything to do with, and Ganon has appeared in more games than Ganondorf has.

Sheik fights like a ninja with a completely made up moveset. This is fine by itself, but since Sheik is heavily implied to have learned how to fight from Impa, it would be cool to see Impa as an Echo Fighter of Sheik. Impa is a major recurring character so she has prestige points there.

Lastly, the one-off characters in Zelda games are largely the ones Zelda fans fall in love with, both actually (just look at all the Marin fanart) and in terms of how they make an impact on players. In particular, in the older 3D Zelda games, often the most important side character is the one assigned to be Link's partner, like Navi or Fi. Of these partner characters, Midna is far and away the most popular, to the point where even those who don't like Twilight Princess very much love her to death. I know the Zelda cast in Smash have all been the three central characters, but I argue Midna would be just as celebrated as any of the other Links, Zeldas, or Ganons. Plus, she can technically count as a Link by having her ride Wolf Link with the two working in tandem.

I agree that we should support the characters we really want, not just anyone from the Zelda franchise. But that's funny, I don't want the same characters as you at all!

My most wanted is Skull Kid. For reasons that would be too long to explain, I think Majora's Mask is one of the best Zelda games ever. In short, it was very, very original, and I value that, which is also the reason why I was so disapppointed by Twilight Princess. Again, it would be too long to explain, but just take a look at a main mecanism, aka the transformations: MM has the Deku, Goron, and Zora forms, which you obtain via real dead characters, give you several special moves, and help you mingle in the life of the different tribes of Termina. Cherry on the top, these are Zelda original. On the other hand, TP turns Link into a wolve because... just because. No reason. Also you're the only living wolf in all Hyrule, there is not a single pack to interact with. And except for the wierd group-attack with Midna, which is not very 'wolfy', your abilities are digging, sniffing, and use acute senses, which is exactly the same as the shovel, the Mask of Perfumes, and the Monocle of Truth... So for me, Skull Kid is the embodiment of a master piece, while Midna reminds me a kinda average game. I still have a lot to say about those two and their respective games, but let's move on.

Next comes Tetra. I know, another Zelda, but one that would look and play totally different from the others, that's more than fine for me. She's a very important part of the Toon trilogy, and being a recurring character is a plus for me. Besides, she could tag-team with Toon Link and fight against K. Rool on a pirate ship! How fun would that be?

And last... yes, Tingle. I don't get why the guy is so hated. It's implied in MM that he could be an alternate version of Link, a twisted, parodic one. Depending on his look, he could represent either MM or WW, or both. He's a very familiar face, has been the first (one of the first?) player 2 in the serie, and he even has his own spin-off serie! He actually has a lot going for him.

So in conclusion, I think it would be very difficult for us Zelda fans to rally behind one favorite... so trust me and choose Skull Kid. :p

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I was once an active Skull Kid supporter but moved more on to Ghirahim. Ghirahim, great aesthetic and literally the personality for Smash. I don't even need to comment on his moveset potential. :chuckle: I won't say he's exactly passing the test of time but he's clearly a fan favorite and just as memorable. He's right behind Midna with Fi, Midna behind Skull Kid.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa is easily my most wanted, and I think she's reasonably the most likely. Now I would say Ganon deserves it more, however I don't see him getting in unless they let Ganon appear as his traditional self in a next Zelda game, which seems unlikely from the details we got from BotW2 with Zombie Ganondorf. I don't assume BotW2 to have any other major characters, but I hope that Impa might still appear. If it's a direct sequel, Impa could be young again thanks to Purah's anti aging Rune. Or if it's a prequel, or of we go back in time, young Impa could be there simply because she's ... younger.

Anyway after having missed out on her BotW role as a workable fighter for Smash, Impa her chances are probably just as strong currently as any other Zelda character. Basically zero.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Impa is easily my most wanted, and I think she's reasonably the most likely. Now I would say Ganon deserves it more, however I don't see him getting in unless they let Ganon appear as his traditional self in a next Zelda game, which seems unlikely from the details we got from BotW2 with Zombie Ganondorf. I don't assume BotW2 to have any other major characters, but I hope that Impa might still appear. If it's a direct sequel, Impa could be young again thanks to Purah's anti aging Rune. Or if it's a prequel, or of we go back in time, young Impa could be there simply because she's ... younger.

Anyway after having missed out on her BotW role as a workable fighter for Smash, Impa her chances are probably just as strong currently as any other Zelda character. Basically zero.
Ganon doesn't deserve it tho. Not anymore. He's easily represented as Ganondorf's Final Smash and a Classic Mode boss. And if you mean "Classic Ganon" he's basically redundant. Vaati is waaaay more deserving.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ganon doesn't deserve it tho. Not anymore. He's easily represented as Ganondorf's Final Smash and a Classic Mode boss. And if you mean "Classic Ganon" he's basically redundant. Vaati is waaaay more deserving.
Vaati?? He's totally absent, and likely will remain so. Not even included in Hyrule Warriors... Can't take him seriously. Ganon won't be in now, of course. But he would make a lot of sense.

Impa is still where it's at however.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
id say we deserve a 2nd ganon about as much as we deserve a 2nd link or zelda

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Ganon honestly is one of the most deserving Nintendo characters that should be in the roster along with the likes of Toad, Dixie Kong, Bandana Dee, and Waluigi. Ganon I would say is even more deserving to be in then Ganondorf even though they're technically the same character.

Also, you say he's easily represented as a Final Smash and a Classic Mode boss? Please, that beast Ganon from the 3D games isn't what I would call Ganon. When I think of Ganon, I think of the blue boar with the trident that knows spells from the 2D games.

Ganondorf is still somewhat of a Semi-Clone of Captain Falcon, but is now borrowing stuff from other fighters like Cloud and Ike. Stuff being his Smash Attacks being VERY similar to one of theirs. Ganon not only would be a worthy legacy character of inclusion, but he would also give a version of Ganon all together that would bring true original moveset to the table which, Ganondorf really hasn't.

id say we deserve a 2nd ganon about as much as we deserve a 2nd link or zelda
I would say slightly more since Ganondorf really doesn't have a original moveset and keeps borrowing animations and stuff from other fighters like Captain Falcon, Cloud, and Ike.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Redundant? A Link Between Worlds and Cadence of Hyrule would like to have a word with you.

Both of those games have Classic Ganon and are pretty recent. Much more so than the last game Vaati appeared in.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Redundant? A Link Between Worlds and Cadence of Hyrule would like to have a word with you.

Both of those games have Classic Ganon and are pretty recent. Much more so than the last game Vaati appeared in.
We all have opinions I guess. I just find Ganon really underwhelming, bland design wise and I'm just really repulsed by the character's overall aesthetic.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Zelda's representation in Smash is so frustrating. Guess its really safe to assume Sakurai doesn't favor interest in aesthetically heavy European folkloric inspired IP's. If I were to handle Zelda's representation in Smash, Link, Zelda and Ganondorf are sure runners. Toon Link is the only 2nd Link since Toon Link is actually significantly different from other Link reincarnations and actually appeared in multiple titles. Impa is the semi echo of Shiek, who's officially dropped. And Skull Kid is the special priority curve ball and legacy pick.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Zelda's representation in Smash is so frustrating. Guess its really safe to assume Sakurai doesn't favor interest in aesthetically heavy European folkloric inspired IP's. If I were to handle Zelda's representation in Smash, Link, Zelda and Ganondorf are sure runners. Toon Link is the only 2nd Link since Toon Link is actually significantly different from other Link reincarnations and actually appeared in multiple titles. Impa is the semi echo of Shiek, who's officially dropped. And Skull Kid is the special priority curve ball and legacy pick.
Most of what you said I'd stay with, but I'd keep Sheik and add Midna as well. If Mario, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem can have 8-10 characters there's no reason Zelda couldn't as well.

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
I'd be fine with the Zelda roster being only Links, Zeldas, and Ganondorfs, but I'd really really prefer their movesets take advantage of the variety of items/spells/abilities that are exclusive the games they appear in.
Toon Link as he's done in Crusade is much more impressive to me than any official Smash and I enjoy playing that version of him way more. Same with Ganondorf.
Wolf Link & Midna as a duo fighter would have been unironically genius.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Looking at Ghirahim stuck as an AT makes me depressed. He was my most wanted LOZ rep back in the Wii U/3DS speculation days.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Most of what you said I'd stay with, but I'd keep Sheik and add Midna as well. If Mario, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem can have 8-10 characters there's no reason Zelda couldn't as well.
Honestly wouldn't list Mario as an example since the Mario series is a totally different level. Zelda should definitely have as much priority as Fire Emblem tho with the Zelda series more rich "One Offs"

Kinda disappointed with Nintendo. Zelda is most likely a victim of stricter timeline formulas its best characters are locked by.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I'd be so happy if we were to get both Skull Kid and Midna next time around. Then again I'd be hyped if either of them got promoted to full character due to Character Pack 2.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
its funny zelda did out number fire emblem is a lot of other things, just not characters, more stages, more items, more assist trophies, more music before dlc. cant find the totals for spirit lists so im not sure on that one. i think mii costumes as well.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Its really unfortunate because Zelda has a lot of rich "side" characters that legacies can carry over to Smash, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, etc. I've said this times and times again. I really wish I can communicate directly with Sakurai and convince him that Zelda "One Offs" are long time fan favorites, Midna, Skull Kid, etc.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It honestly makes me sick to my stomach that Fire Emblem has more reps than Zelda.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Seems Nintendo really wants to push Fire Emblem these days..
They're trying especially in the west, but it's like moving a boulder so it's never going to reach the heights they want it to. Fire Emblem will never be right next to Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and DKC in terms of sales, legacy, and iconicness. It will never get that high.

UserKev

Smash Champion
They're trying especially in the west, but it's like moving a boulder so it's never going to reach the heights they want it to. Fire Emblem will never be right next to Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and DKC in terms of sales, legacy, and iconicness. It will never get that high.
Totally agree. Fire Emblem feels too forced and favorite-d, its legacy will be niche at best.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I’m not sure nintendo is pushing fire emblem more than any other series smash isn’t directly made by Nintendo after all

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Honestly wouldn't list Mario as an example since the Mario series is a totally different level. Zelda should definitely have as much priority as Fire Emblem tho with the Zelda series more rich "One Offs"

Kinda disappointed with Nintendo. Zelda is most likely a victim of stricter timeline formulas its best characters are locked by.
Still, what I suggested would just give Zelda the same reps as FE.

My perfect roster:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Toon Link
Impa
Skull Kid
Midna and Wolf Link

That's 8, same as FE now.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Still, what I suggested would just give Zelda the same reps as FE.

My perfect roster:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Toon Link
Impa
Skull Kid
Midna and Wolf Link

That's 8, same as FE now.
Yes, but most FE characters are Echoes or (semi-)clones of each others. It's not a very good comparison.

Pokémon, on the other hand...

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Yes, but most FE characters are Echoes or (semi-)clones of each others. It's not a very good comparison.

Pokémon, on the other hand...
Toon Link and Impa in this case would also be semi clones.

And if FE has more clones then that would give Zelda more unique characters in this case, so even better. I could've added Hilda and/or Tetra as Zelda and Toon Link clones here as well.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Toon Link and Impa in this case would also be semi clones.

And if FE has more clones then that would give Zelda more unique characters in this case, so even better. I could've added Hilda and/or Tetra as Zelda and Toon Link clones here as well.
You're right. But Tetra as a Zelda-clone ? I don't see how.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
As far as general Zelda characters are concerned, are any of the enemies worthy of the Pirahna Plant treatment? The only ones I can think of would be Moblins (At that point you might as well just add Ganon) or Darknuts. I know it would be another sword character, but what if he starts as a heavyweight, and loses his armor at around 100% becoming a speedy lightweight?

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
As far as general Zelda characters are concerned, are any of the enemies worthy of the Pirahna Plant treatment? The only one I can think of would be Moblins (At that point you might as well just add Ganon) or Darknuts. I know it would be another sword character, but what if he starts as a heavyweight, and loses his armor at around 100% becoming a speedy lightweight?
Lynels or Bokoblins come to mind. But honestly, I don't want this. Zelda is not comparable to Mario anyway, not yet. We don't have 2 Ganons yet, Mario does have 2 Bowsers.

Anyway, I still really want Impa. Even if she'd just be an Echo. Even if she would be styled after Ocarina of Time, despite wanting Skyward Sword Impa the most.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
As far as general Zelda characters are concerned, are any of the enemies worthy of the Pirahna Plant treatment? The only one I can think of would be Moblins (At that point you might as well just add Ganon) or Darknuts. I know it would be another sword character, but what if he starts as a heavyweight, and loses his armor at around 100% becoming a speedy lightweight?
well in theory a deku baba could work as a PP echo

Lynels or Bokoblins come to mind. But honestly, I don't want this. Zelda is not comparable to Mario anyway, not yet. We don't have 2 Ganons yet, Mario does have 2 Bowsers.

Anyway, I still really want Impa. Even if she'd just be an Echo. Even if she would be styled after Ocarina of Time, despite wanting Skyward Sword Impa the most.
to be fair the two bowsers are separate characters two ganons wouldnt be quite the same thing

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
As far as general Zelda characters are concerned, are any of the enemies worthy of the Pirahna Plant treatment? The only ones I can think of would be Moblins (At that point you might as well just add Ganon) or Darknuts. I know it would be another sword character, but what if he starts as a heavyweight, and loses his armor at around 100% becoming a speedy lightweight?
To be honest, I think Piranha Plant is not worthy of the Piranha Plant treatment.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
To be honest, I think Piranha Plant is not worthy of the Piranha Plant treatment.
Yeah.... it was bad enough one time honestly. We really don't need more, especially when Zelda still has so many actual characters that are worth putting in over generic enemies. Even Mario had tons more options like Waluigi and Toad/Toadette that were both more requested and would have added more to the roster than mooks.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Two Ganons definitely would be the same character in essence, but so where Zelda and Sheik at one point. In Melee, Link and Young Link too. And Ganon would be drastically different than Ganondorf for the most part, even though they're definitely both the powerful heavyweight archetype.

What I think / suspect will be the future of Smash is there being more alternative fighting styles for characters. The best current example I can give are Mario and Dr.Mario. Dr.Mario would be an alternative version of Mario playable, but there could be more unique examples like Paper Mario. Or Bowser with his Melee moveset. Samus with different beam weapons, Ice Beam would be unique for example. Or a Samus based more on projectile attacks like Mega Man and Gunner do. Stuff like that, creative concepts around existing characters that add a fresh element.

The goal would be to make them as unique but "simple" enough to make. Sort of Echoes, using the same exact models and stats in some cases, but new movesets. Or characters who are basically the same in essence, but offer a different playstyle entirely. Ganon and Ganondorf could fit in this very well.

I could imagine Ganon basically be a lot like a bigger Ganondorf with more base on sword attacks. He wouldn't be the heaviest fighter either, he would probably be K.Rool weight like I imagine him, but also the Tough Guy passive ability like Bowser. He'd be very tall, but have a teleport recovery as God-like as Palutena and Mewtwo. Uses the model of Ocarina of Time, borrows Ganondorf's Down B and Side B (same attack, different animation) attacks and Smashes, but does the same things using the dual swords. Attacks would have good range but slow start up, Ganon stands over extremely hunched, like Ridley, but be a little bigger than Ridley still.

For Link there could also be different styles of fighting, or different Links through time. As obviously Hero of Time and Hero of Twilight. I also have new ideas for them. Hero of Time would have different bombs, and his charge up Spin Attack would have super armour and a bit more range. Elemental arrows when charging arrows, doing more %. Also has the Hookshot back of course. Hero of Twilight has the Gale Boomerang, Clawshot, and for his bow and bombs, he can now make Bomb Arrows when he first picks up a bomb, and then draws his bow. Up B is not Spin Attack, but Spin Attack is TP Link's Down Smash now. Up B is where Midna makes a cameo and helps Link recover in Wolf form, could work a bit like Quick Attack but no double jump, just one. Both offer unique things but are still Link in essence. They could even add Hero of Time Link with his own alternative moveset using his Biggorron Sword.

Young Link could have the long requested Mask moveset that everyone suggested he should have. Same exact model, different Specials using brief transformations like Deku Scrub Up B recovery, Goron Roll Down B, Zora Boomerang Side B, and just the Bow as Neutral B. Fierce Deity Final Smash, which does the exact same thing. Toon Link could represent Four Swords better with a new moveset around that, could even use the same model and all.

They could still add newcomers of course. Toon Zelda would be a clone of Zelda like Toon Link is a clone of Link.

And Impa could be based around Sheik, and be a semi clone but a highly unique one like Roy to Marth, Wolf to Fox and Ganondorf to Captain Falcon. Could borrow Shadow Sneak of Greninja if they had to, or make Impa use a small dagger for attacks like Sheik's dash attack, Forward Air and Up Smash. The cost of speed for power, range, and safer attacks by having some disjoints. Side B is Deku Nut, stuns the opponent at higher % if they're hit by the blast, which is the same projectile in essence as the grenade of Sheik. Neutral B could either be the Skyward Sword barrier, which could work as a temporary reflector like Palutena's reflect, or just a barrier for physical attacks and clingable projectiles as arrows, missiles, needles and such. This would be enough uniqueness to me for Impa honestly.

I always suggested this as ways to have more Zelda characters. I don't expect it for Smash Ultimate, but rather a eventual Smash Ultimate DX version for a new console or far later in the life cycle of the Switch.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I'd prefer Midna be added without Wolf Link. I like Wolf Link; but I'd rather not have Midna share the spotlight with another version of Link.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Blaming FE for Sakurai's apparent indifference towards LOZ again? Sigh.

Anyways, it's a shame so many good LOZ reps are locked to ATs. While I really do like the idea of Assist characters, it also makes it hard to support any of those characters for DLC. And I feel like if any character is going to break out of the AT bubble and appear in the same game (not in the next game like Dark Samus etc.) it'll be Waluigi, mark my words. They'll make it into part of his trailer as a joke or something.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I agree with the poster above, it's not Fire Emblem's fault that we haven't seen a Zelda newcomer for so long. Fire Emblem gets a new protagonist every new game, with new abilities and all. Zelda gets the same cast, but reincarnated in a new skin, with more or less the same abilities. This is a major obstacle for getting a Zelda newcomer, and a major boon to Fire Emblem.

It shouldn't be a major obstacle though, cause side characters often have lasting popularity. Big examples being Skull Kid, Midna and Ghirahim. It also doesn't help the timing doesn't work for these characters most of the time. Skull Kid would've entered in Melee if he would've been added, but Melee had 4 Zelda newcomers already. Not very feasible. Brawl had Toon Link as a newcomer already, and outside of Pokémon, Zelda had the most characters on the roster that game. So no Midna. And it makes sense. Smash 4 had mostly promotional picks, and didn't have as much succes and sales as the Zelda games prior to it. So Ghirahim became an Assist Trophy. Impa would've fit extremely well for a last minute "Smash 4 Echo" however. But she probably didn't have an alternative costume of Sheik in the works. For Ultimate we lost the opportunity yet again with that.

Out of all these characters, I think Impa was the only one ever really any sort of plausible. And for the future, I think the same honestly. She's a reoccurring character, but also has those roles as an old lady at times. So that kinda sucks. Compare her to Toad if you will , but some times instead of Toad, we get Toadsworth, who you would straight up feel bad for beating the crap out of.

If we ever get Impa as a young warrior again in a Zelda game with a major role, I expect her playable. Otherwise, I expect the same few roles of Link, Zelda and a version of Ganon, and a different Link. I think even Sheik, Young Link and Toon Link might be suspect to be cut if there's a reboot coming. Ganondorf too if they suddenly decided he's not coming back anymore and we just have regular Ganon instead.

Anyway, a reboot might eventually open up possibilities for a new Zelda character eventually.

Last edited:

Neudle

Smash Rookie
I would LOVE a new Zelda rep.
I've always leaned to Skull Kid, but Impa is also another excellent choice.

Top Bottom