• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Legend of Zelda Rep Support Thread

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
clearly my point was both "tend" and "inconsequential" were the wrong choices
Nope, they were the right choices. Both because, one, there are few instances where they need to be defeated for the story, and two, as far as defeating, they are super easy- barely an inconvenience.
“Lamp oil, rope, bombs? You want it? It’s yours, my friend, as long as you give me your Smash Bros. invitation!”
These games actually instill some fear within me.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Nope, they were the right choices. Both because, one, there are few instances where they need to be defeated for the story, and two, as far as defeating, they are super easy- barely an inconvenience.
what zelda enemy isnt some degree of easy?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
...Lynels (and to some extent, guardians, or even some of the Yuga)
they get easier as the game goes on

i just dont think you should dismiss a character cause of how easy they are, after all arent all PPs easy to beat?

Last edited:

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
I’m kind of disappointed that smash doesn’t acknowledge the first Hyrule Warriors not even spirits nor music.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I’m kind of disappointed that smash doesn’t acknowledge the first Hyrule Warriors not even spirits nor music.
well we're still not sure who owns the new stuff exclusive to HW so its possible theyd needed to contact KT for the stuff

Oracle Link

Smash Master
ive always thought that midna shouldnt be in smah WHY?
Wolflink thats why hes basically the werehog of zelda also i mean there are so many links that including Doogo link seems like a waste!
And we cant use the Shadow wolf because of KT!

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Bonus DLC Rep of Fighters Pass 2 = Paya / Impa from Legend of Zelda; BOTW sequel​

1 It is exceedingly suspicious we have not gotten a new ( Age of Calamity ) Amiibo for Impa

2 COVID probably messed up Nintendo releasing BOTW sequel at the same time as Paya / Impa

3 in the Mario Rapper leak; A bonus character from Zelda will release alongside or shortly after the Capcom character

4 There was a leak where an Australian Nintendo Website leaked an unused spot for a bonus fighter in the numbering of fighters for Fighters Pass 2. https://screenrant.com/smash-bros-ultimate-extra-dlc-fighter-website-leak/

5 As far as Impa already having a spirit we have already seen 2 Nintendo reps get upgraded to playable characters

Top Bottom