• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Game Discussion Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I assume this was removed from being sticky? Ah well. That's too bad.

Anyway - I'm currently playing P3 again because I stopped last year due to all the same stuff that was going on. Things got repetitious and boring.

but now I'm going at it again. Just reaching October. Experienced my first :( in the game, and currently enjoying it again. Can't wait to reach the end, though.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I assume this was removed from being sticky? Ah well. That's too bad.

Anyway - I'm currently playing P3 again because I stopped last year due to all the same stuff that was going on. Things got repetitious and boring.

but now I'm going at it again. Just reaching October. Experienced my first :( in the game, and currently enjoying it again. Can't wait to reach the end, though.
yet the other state threads stay stickied. cleaver. man... i'm glad i quit wow cuz of more crap they keep slapping in. too bad i dont' have internet for the 360 since it's a wireless house i'm staying at.... grrrr. don't even feel like spending cash for the wireless adapter, must get Shadow Complex -_-

Top Bottom