• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Disney Discussion

Are you excited for Toy Story 4?

• No, I thought the trilogy ended perfectly. Pixar should move onto something else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never really liked Toy Story.

• Yes, I didn't really grow up with the original trilogy but I would love to see the characters again!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I noticed there was Gravity Falls discussion in this thread and decided that I need to subscribe to this.

Anyone else bummed that we're going to have to wait until the summer to see what happens now that the original mystery twins are reunited?
I'm bummed over it for sure.

That episode is now a massive cliffhanger(despite it's clear ending) and you gotta wait several months to see what happens next.

Pretty lame.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Most accurate Woody doll to date is coming out this December with a price tag of $380!
http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/list/10070.html
http://toyland.gizmodo.com/heres-the-most-perfect-screen-accurate-toy-story-woody-1699932861
Despite the price tag, this will defintiely be in collection. Now if they could just do Buzz (and Jessie and Prospector and...).
Violet? Joking, although I would love to own a Violet plushie, I used to have Woody and Buzz dolls when I was a kid (the Woody doll I think was either a McDonalds or Buger King happy meal toy while the Buzz doll I got at Wal-mart).

If only I still had them, I threw them out, because they stopped working plus they were pretty worn out too and I was moving around alot when I had them.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I updated the OP to make it look more cleaner and informative.

Violet? Joking, although I would love to own a Violet plushie, I used to have Woody and Buzz dolls when I was a kid (the Woody doll I think was either a McDonalds or Buger King happy meal toy while the Buzz doll I got at Wal-mart).

If only I still had them, I threw them out, because they stopped working plus they were pretty worn out too and I was moving around alot when I had them.
I still own some of the old Burger King toys such as the small Woody and Buzz figures along with the Buzz puppet. I use the wind-up Lenny figure in my collection.

At one point, I had 3 of these figures until 2/3 were either lost or broken. The durability on them were surprising considering they were cheap, Kid's meal toys.

I found another image on the Medicom Woody doll. The figure's pose-ability reminds me of the Medicom Jack Skellington figure a few years back. The addition of the other 2 heads is a huge plus for accuracy. The toy is slated for a December release, appropriate for the film's original Thanksgiving premiere.

To top it off, here is Disney's film schedule from now to early 2017:

24 films: 4 Pixar, 5 Marvel, and 3 Star Wars films. Can you say "take my money"? :p

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

I still own some of the old Burger King toys such as the small Woody and Buzz figures along with the Buzz puppet. I use the wind-up Lenny figure in my collection.

At one point, I had 3 of these figures until 2/3 were either lost or broken. The durability on them were surprising considering they were cheap, Kid's meal toys.

I found another image on the Medicom Woody doll. The figure's pose-ability reminds me of the Medicom Jack Skellington figure a few years back. The addition of the other 2 heads is a huge plus for accuracy. The toy is slated for a December release, appropriate for the film's original Thanksgiving premiere.

24 films: 4 Pixar, 5 Marvel, and 3 Star Wars films. Can you say "take my money"? :p
Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 will probably get the 2018/19 release dates.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
A bunch of trailers and sneak peeks. I can't believe the Avengers: Age of Ultron is coming out this week!

Speaking of the Avengers...
Even though it's mostly recordings over different shots of the Inside Out cast, it still pretty cool that acknowledged another property of Disney.

Riley's mind easily looks like the most interesting world compared to the other Pixar areas. The Cloud Town looks amazing!

Stan Lee just slipped that BH6 is getting a sequel (inb4 Big Hero 7 jokes :p):
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainm...sequel-will-happen-soon-stan-lee_1585175.html
It might come out 2018-2019 since it wasn't shown on Disney's 2015-2017 film schedule but who knows.

And finally, here is the first concept art for the Pixar short in front of the Good Dinosaur:

Looking at the art, I'm liking the casual setting with the characters.

And out of curiosity, does anyone have a list of favorite Disney characters? (You probably know one of mine :laugh:)

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
A bunch of trailers and sneak peeks. I can't believe the Avengers: Age of Ultron is coming out this week!

Even though it's mostly recordings over different shots of the Inside Out cast, it still pretty cool that acknowledged another property of Disney.

Riley's mind easily looks like the most interesting world compared to the other Pixar areas. The Cloud Town looks amazing!

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/movies/big-hero-6-sequel-will-happen-soon-stan-lee_1585175.html
It might come out 2018-2019 since it wasn't shown on Disney's 2015-2017 film schedule but who knows.

And finally, here is the first concept art for the Pixar short in front of the Good Dinosaur:

And out of curiosity, does anyone have a list of favorite Disney characters? (You probably know one of mine :laugh:)
Seeing as both Inside Out and Avengers: Age of Ultron are coming out roughly the exact same time as one-another, doesn't surprise me that 1 would promote the other (then again Disney has a history of using 1 film to promote another (Lilo & Stitch used both the Lion King and Little Mermaid to promote the film, by reworking the iconic scenes from those films to fit Stitch in, the Little Marmaid ad was funny as heck).

BH7 (assuming that's going to be the sequel's name) will have an epic showdown with the revamped Parr family in the Incredibles 2 for Disney's biggest blockbuster opening ever in 2018/19 (depending on which 1 hits theaters 1st), along with Frozen 2 and possibly Wreck-it-Ralph 2 (assuming WiR2 doesn't get a 2016 release date as rumored, the last thing the sequel needs is similar production problems, considering how long the 1st film was in developement).

As endearing the Good Dinosaur looks (concept-wise), it's looking to be a repeat of Brave, due to how much it was delayed (then again if Jurassic World doesn't flop hard like the 3rd JP film did), it might just be a surprise hit like the Incredibles did in early November 2004, Good Dinosaur's box office ranking depends on how well the 4th Jurassic Park movie does overall.

It's obivous you love Woody so dearly, he was the only character I liked up untill Jessie the cowgirl came along in Toy Story 2 (odd she went from villainess to hero just because of a near error that almost destroyed the 2nd Toy Story, and thank god, because she wouldn't have her charm if she was an evil Spanish cactus girl that teamed up with the prospector), but ever since the Incredibles came out, Violet quickly became my all-time favorite character and yes I even have her outrank my all-time favorite superhero Superman, however if Pixar doesn't count, I'd have to give a toss-up between Hiro Hamada (similar flair to Violet, since they both started out wearing darker looking clothes and had that somber look to them), Kim Possible (do Disney shows count?, because this girl is just pure win and is awesome), Lilo (she's adorable, shame she wasn't in Disney Infinity 2.0, but understood why because of the Japanese Stitch series had a similar female hero that was also Stitch's owner) and at last but not least Isabella (she's even cuter looking than Lilo, and like Lilo she's also not in Disney Infinity, plus her voice alone just makes her even more adorable).

And the reason I didn't throw in Cars 3 as part of the rumored big Disney/Pixar showdown in 2018/19, is because we all know how terrible that idea sounds on paper (if Mater gets a big role like he did in the 2nd film), then it's a sign that the 3rd film will bomb harder then Lightning McQueen winning those 4 Piston cups, however if Mater gets something similar to how he got in the 1st film, it might be decent since we're going back to Route 66 and introducing Route 99.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainm...sequel-will-happen-soon-stan-lee_1585175.html

Age Of Ultron is frigging awesome, without spoiling anything. That's it.

Big Hero 6 sequel? woot. Let's see what happens. Maybe they'll factor the big twist into the sequel.

Inside Out must be giving a new meaning to the term "mindscape", evidently. I want it already. ;w;

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack leaked:

To be honest I'm a little bummed out that there's only 2 characters (Anakin and Ashoka) in the starter pack this time around compared to the 3 we got in the last 2 games.

Here's hoping Violet gets some sick jedi force field skills this time around (her force field got the famous reflecting projectiles added into her skill tree for 2.0), along with the ability to switch between light and dark sides, similar to other Star Wars games (Old Republic was a huge example of character aglinment).

Also hoping both 1.0 and 2.0 characters can be played in 3.0, I'm pretty sure they will.

Edit: I have a very big question for @ Space Stranger Space Stranger regarding Disney Infinity 2.0 (and to an extent 1.0) and it's about how the characters look when they bloat up by the glow urchin? (I already know how all the characters look in 1.0, except the 4 Cars characters, since people got confused on where their body and head starts off at), I wanna know how all the 2.0 playable characters look when they get hit by it (only 4 (now 5 or 6)I've seen so far, is Captain America (his whole body bloats out, making him look like how Mr. Incredible looks when he gets hit by the urchin in the 1st game), Nova (he looks like how Woody bloats in the 1st game, since their bodies are slightly similar), Groot (he bloats like how Jack Skellington does, but is more rounded, due to the extra meat his frame has), Merida (her head bloats up, and her red curly hair sinks into her head giving her a slight deformation), Baymax (his head bloats the same way Ralph's head does in the 1st game), and maybe Hiro (haven't seen his yet, but since Baymax's head bloats, Hiro's probably the same).

It can be told via descriptions, or picture spoilers (since we now have an action enforcer that has the bloat animation, the glow urchin is no longer required, making it easier to snap the pics), no need to do the 1.0 characters (sans the 4 playable Cars characters), since after recently watching Dash accidently inflate himself during a playthrough of the Game Room toybox, all 1.0 characters retain their bloated looks from the 1st game for the sequel.

Is it me or is Elastigirl the only human female whose waist swells up in the 1st game (all the other females have their heads bloat instead, which I'm glad because a chubby Violet is an unhealthy Violet.)

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Disney wants my money this year...
Aww, Sadness looks adorable, I want 1.

EDIT: Disney Infinity 3.0 Official Trailer

The game looks to be a massive improvement over the failure that was 2.0, and it addresses everything that was wrong with it (such as no Disney playsets and we get 1 in the form of Inside Out) and is bringing back Toy Box Adventures (a feature that was absent in 2.0), and every character from 1.0 to 2.0 will be getting revamped movesets (more like updated movesets to fit in with the SW cast).

Holding out hope that my favorite super-heroine (Violet) gets some sick and awesome lightsaber skills (along with minor force powers), because she and her family (and to an extent Syndrome) are going to need them so they can compete with the stronger force wielders (like Vader, Anakin, Maul, and Yoda), I also want to see Violet gain the ability to dual wield 2 lightsabers like Ahsoka (maybe asking for a little too much hope).

And yes Disney will be wanting my money as well, I might get 3.0 (I'm a huge fan of Star Wars in general, but the day I see Violet moving just like a Jedi would make me die of happiness, along with the fact she'll get to take on the most powerful Sith lord ever in Darth Vader).

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Infinity 3.0 hype!!

AS WELL, it looks like between what was shown and leaked, there's STILL gonna be more 3.0 characters. In an interview with GameInformer, John Vignocchi said that at the end of 3.0's life cycle, "there will be over 100 characters in Infinity." Even going by conservative estimates and counting variant figures like Black Suit Spidey and the Crystal figures separately, that STILL leaves about ten characters unannounced. Five of those will presumably be from The Force Awakens going by current Star Wars estimates. Still then there will be a few more Marvel I think. Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, maybe Vision or Ant Man?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
When's Darkwing Duck tho.

WHEN.

IF THERE WILL BE OVER 100 CHARACTERS DW MUST BE THERE.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

WHEN.

I second this. Disney Infinity needs to recognize some of the forgotten heroes...and Goofy.

With Star Wars characters in Disney Infinity, I might actually look into the game. Naturally, I'd buy the Toy Story playset first. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I second this. Disney Infinity needs to recognize some of the forgotten heroes...and Goofy.

With Star Wars characters in Disney Infinity, I might actually look into the game. Naturally, I'd buy the Toy Story playset first. :p
Hopefully 3.0 fixes the Toy Story cast. It's such a shame. Among the Infinity fanbase, the Toy Story cast are NOTORIOUSLY bad as far as missed potential. Buzz should have his laser and karate chop, not a shoulder charge and...Pixar Ball...hopefully they'll fix that.

And Goofy might just be in 3.0! Normally they do one "Big" mascot character per game (Sorcerer Mickey in 1.0, Donald in 2.0, Minnie and Classic!Mickey in 3.0), but a recent interview said they're trying to add more of the "Fab Five," and considering how many traditions 3.0's already broken, maybe Goofy will finally happen. And he BETTER have a fishing rod move.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Got my Incredibles set done, although it took me awhile since I had a problem finding the Elastigirl figure, her single pack was sold out (Violet was the very 1st figure I bought, mostly because of all those years of me not buying Incredibles gear), the Toy Story playset is now very rare to find these days, although with Olaf now brining a already repped series another rep, now is the time to reissue all 1.0 figures.

I'm planning on getting 3.0 at some point (going to probably use Vader, Ashoka and maybe Anakin the most, might even throw in Luke for a spin as well).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hopefully 3.0 fixes the Toy Story cast. It's such a shame. Among the Infinity fanbase, the Toy Story cast are NOTORIOUSLY bad as far as missed potential. Buzz should have his laser and karate chop, not a shoulder charge and...Pixar Ball...hopefully they'll fix that.
Yeah...Avalance seemed to recycle the Pixar ball/shoulder charge move from the TS3 Video Game for the toys. In comparison to the rest of the cast, they're garbage. I agree that Buzz should utilize his laser while Woody and Jessie shoud use their pullstrings as whips.

Ironically, the Toy Story 3 video game was a glorified tech demo for Disney Infinity's Toy Box mode.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
, the Toy Story playset is now very rare to find these days, ).
Really? Not where I'm from. They're everywhere here. I just haven't bought it yet. :laugh:

Yeah...Avalance seemed to recycle the Pixar ball/shoulder charge move from the TS3 Video Game for the toys. In comparison to the rest of the cast, they're garbage. I agree that Buzz should utilize his laser while Woody and Jessie shoud use their pullstrings as whips.

Ironically, the Toy Story 3 video game was a glorified tech demo for Disney Infinity's Toy Box mode.
Considering how much it's requested, I'm sure they'll fix AT LEAST Buzz in 3.0. Not meaning to give false hope, but in the 3.0 announcement trailer, Buzz readies his laser while the others pull out their in-game weapons. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Considering how much it's requested, I'm sure they'll fix AT LEAST Buzz in 3.0. Not meaning to give false hope, but in the 3.0 announcement trailer, Buzz readies his laser while the others pull out their in-game weapons. :p
Heh, it's not Woody but it still works. :laugh:
Crosses fingers for playable Zurg.

Even though the Toy Story playset is underwhelming, I'll still enjoy the game once 3.0 comes out.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So...much...Disney...content.
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-d23-expo-hall-d23-main-stage-panels-announced-75367/
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-pixars-the-good-dinosaur-synopsis-update-75364/

First things first, D23 (Disney's own personal expo where they reveal films, tv shows, specials, etc.) is approaching in only 2 months. As such, attendees will get to see a preview of Finding Dory and other upcoming films. I wonder how they will commemorate Toy Story's big "2-0"...

While slightly minor, I'm curious to see a teaser for The Good Dinosaur. After its delays, director changes, and release changes, I want to form an opinion on the film's premise.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...-june-12-series-mikey-murphys-law-2017-75372/

I'm honestly surprised that Phineas & Ferb is nearing its series finale. It's Disney's most popular cartoon right now and still manages to entertain fans for 8 years. Its sad to see it go but I'm glad the creators are ending it on a high note.

To top it off here are two TV Spots for Inside Out: One showing Bing Bong and another on Mother's Day.

With all the secrecy surrounding Bing Bong's role in the film, does anyone else he might turn out to be a potential villain for the film? Some users from another forum I frequent think that he might end up as an anti-hero with misguided intentions.

I'm still holding onto the fact that he's a villain.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...-june-12-series-mikey-murphys-law-2017-75372/

I'm honestly surprised that Phineas & Ferb is nearing its series finale. It's Disney's most popular cartoon right now and still manages to entertain fans for 8 years. Its sad to see it go but I'm glad the creators are ending it on a high note.

To top it off here are two TV Spots for Inside Out: One showing Bing Bong and another on Mother's Day.

With all the secrecy surrounding Bing Bong's role in the film, does anyone else he might turn out to be a potential villain for the film? Some users from another forum I frequent think that he might end up as an anti-hero with misguided intentions.

Funny, P&F is supposedly ending on my birthday.

I think Bing Bong is longing to expand a dong just going to be a manifestation of Riley's thoughts.

Like, we all have our darker sides and all that, what if Bing Bong is the culmination of those other thoughts that she wouldn't share with anyone else?

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
So...much...Disney...content.
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-d23-expo-hall-d23-main-stage-panels-announced-75367/
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-pixars-the-good-dinosaur-synopsis-update-75364/
First things first, D23 (Disney's own personal expo where they reveal films, tv shows, specials, etc.) is approaching in only 2 months. As such, attendees will get to see a preview of Finding Dory and other upcoming films. I wonder how they will commemorate Toy Story's big "2-0"...

While slightly minor, I'm curious to see a teaser for The Good Dinosaur. After its delays, director changes, and release changes, I want to form an opinion on the film's premise.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-phineas-ferb-73-hour-marathon-lead-series-finale-june-12-series-mikey-murphys-law-2017-75372/

Hopefully we'll get news on the Incredibles 2 during D23 this year, my guesses are the plot and possible new looks for the family will be teased (Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone would probably be shown off 1st, while the 3 kids will be teased), hopefully no plus-size/sexy revamped Violet (that's another reason why the sequel worries me a bit, aside from her getting the Elastigirl look (which I posted earlier with the 10 years later pic), I'm worried they'll give her too much meat on her bones, AKA making her obese like her dad was in the 1st film (it works for Bob, since he was already a big guy to begin with and he pulled it off perfectly (it might work for Helen as well, but that would cause controversy with feminists (which ironically in the 1st film she happened to be 1 before marrying Bob) along with upping the sequel's rating from PG to PG-13), but it looks completely wrong on Violet), then again Disney/Pixar wouldn't want to tarnish 1 of the series' most popular female character next to Elastigirl and they've very rarely ever had a plus-size cartoon female as a major character anyways (unless I'm wrong).

Bing Bong seems like he's going to be the main villain of the film, with the way he acts and looks.

EDIT: Well Mr. IncrediBird just quashed rumors of the sequel's plot focusing the kids as adults on Twitter (meaning no grown up version of Violet (yays), but also saddening the many Jack-Jack fans who wanted him to be either the main hero or villain), this also confirms that the sequel more or less will pick up where the 1st film ended with them fighting the Underminer along with other possible villains (Bomb-Voyage cameo anyone?), he also confirms that the unused ideas that he wasn't able to add into the 1st film (such as the goo morphing power for Jack-Jack) will be in the sequel and it's heavily rumored that Syndrome might be back despite him dying at the end (thereby confirming he surivived the attack) thereby making the Incredibles 2 basically part 2 of the 1st film, also as it turns out Bing Bong isn't the villain as we all thought but rather he helps Joy and Sadness out on their journey and the film has no villain to speak of, if anything it's Jingles the Clown that's the villain.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Where's Spider-Man?

WHEN.

Well, it's said he was close to be a character... No, Disney, having a townspeople costume of him is not enough, BRING HIM!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

ghost in the shell :0

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Where's Spider-Man?
7-year old Space Stranger stole his car and placed his favorite Toy Story toys in it. As for Spider-Man himself, let's say that he met an unfit end in the "Backyard of no return". Whoops. :lol:

@ VioletSmashfan VioletSmashfan will like this, especially.
http://www.pixarpost.com/2015/05/brad-bird-confirms-incredibles-2-is-his.html

Brad Bird confirmed that Incredibles 2 is his next focus after Tomorrowland. Obviously, no plot details were revealed but I'm confident that it will surpass the first film. Bird is among my favorite Pixar directors right after Docter and Lasseter (Cars and its sequel notwithstanding).

I've been reading articles on the audiences reactions to Inside Out and it seems that it is pretty amazing.
ghost in the shell :0
Glad I'm not the only one who squealed when I saw that. :shades:

I might post a picture of my Toy Story Collection soon.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
7-year old Space Stranger stole his car and placed his favorite Toy Story toys in it. As for Spider-Man himself, let's say that he met an unfit end in the "Backyard of no return". Whoops. :lol:

@ VioletSmashfan VioletSmashfan will like this, especially.
http://www.pixarpost.com/2015/05/brad-bird-confirms-incredibles-2-is-his.html
Brad Bird confirmed that Incredibles 2 is his next focus after Tomorrowland. Obviously, no plot details were revealed but I'm confident that it will surpass the first film. Bird is among my favorite Pixar directors right after Docter and Lasseter (Cars and its sequel notwithstanding).

I've been reading articles on the audiences reactions to Inside Out and it seems that it is pretty amazing.

Glad I'm not the only one who squealed when I saw that. :shades:

I might post a picture of my Toy Story Collection soon.
Yea I do like it alot, plus I was the 1st 1 who found out about that (along with the Twitter rumors that Bird squashed about the sequel's plot focusing on the kids as the main heroes a week ago before he revealed he was working on the 2nd installment but that remains to be seen, I'm expecting plot news to pop up during D23 along with character designs/redesigns (still holding out hope they don't ruin Violet, although if the rumors are true and that the sequel still has the parents as the main heroes, then the sequel is a direct follow up).

Also @ Space Stranger Space Stranger did you find out that Bing Bong's not the villain yet? (he actually helps Joy and Sadness out when they visit him).

Plus this might be the 1st offical image of the Good Dinosaur:

Something tells me that the Good Dinosaur might not be very good, due to all the delays it had (similar to Brave), not only that it seems Spot (the human kid) is rather very primitive in nature, again this film's box office is riding soley on how well received Jurassic World gets worldwide and if it bombs (which I'm betting 50/50%, could go either way, since Chris Pratt is the star and is worthy of carrying a film on his own as we saw in the Gaurdians of the Galaxy movie last year, but the 3rd Jurassic Park film was horrible) GD will probably end up as bad if not worse than Cars 2.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yea I do like it alot, plus I was the 1st 1 who found out about that.

Plus this might be the 1st offical image of the Good Dinosaur:

Something tells me that the Good Dinosaur might not be very good, due to all the delays it had (similar to Brave).
That promotional image has been out for almost a year. The main problem with The Good Dinosaur was all the changes. I am, however, hopeful that Pixar can drum up a polished product moreso than Brave with the revisions the film underwent. Brave's main problem was the tenstion between the directors which resulted in a subpar film. Bob Peterson left TGD without any tension from Peter Sohn. A teaser might pop up around Inside Out's release.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
By the way, who's here willing to do a Spider-Man x Disney Princess harem fanfic by request?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
By the way, who's here willing to do a Spider-Man x Disney Princess harem fanfic by request?
Is this how you get your sick kicks? :p

I can do a short one.

CHAPTER ONE UF SPIDERMAN X DISNEY PRINCESS HAREM (Plus Esmerelda)
*The princess wait patiently for Spider-senpai to arrive*
Anna: "Rapunzel, when is Spider-senpai coming."
Rapunzel: "I don't know but I hope he notices me. I've been working on a technique with my hair that allows me to swing on buildings."
Tiana: "Relax, he'll be here any minute. Besides, he said he has a 'surprise' for us."
Anna: "Ooh! I wonder what it is?!"
*Spider-senpai arrives*
Spider-senpai: "Mornin' ladies. I'm sorry for the delay. My web-shooter was malfunctioning."
All princesses (and Esmerelda): "GOOD MORNING, SPIDER-SENPAI!"

CHAPTER TWO COMING IN June 17th, 2017!

...What have I done? :facepalm:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I can do a short one.

Rapunzel: "I don't know but I hope he notices me. I've been working on a technique with my hair that allows me to swing on buildings."
Tiana: "Relax, he'll be here any minute. Besides, he said he has a 'surprise' for us."
*Spider-senpai arrives*
Spider-senpai: "Mornin' ladies. I'm sorry for the delay. My web-shooter was malfunctioning."

spehss strayngurr wat is wrong with you. :sadsheep:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Sigh I'm not good at fanfics at all, if I did I would have done a fic involving Hiro (BH6) and Violet (Incredibles) as a couple going on a date while fighting bad guys (sounds very Cliche of me).

Would love to see a fic where Violet gets the Venom Symbiote suit on her (she'd probably look very scary with that suit on her).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
spehss strayngurr wat is wrong with you. :sadsheep:
It must have been the lunch I had. Someone might have "enhanced it with something".

Nope, still no idea who might have been behind it. :p
Sigh I'm not good at fanfics at all, if I did I would have done a fic involving Hiro (BH6) and Violet (Incredibles) as a couple going on a date while fighting bad guys (sounds very Cliche of me).

Would love to see a fic where Violet gets the Venom Symbiote suit on her (she'd probably look very scary with that suit on her).
There's always fan art!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I can do a short one.

*Spider-senpai arrives*

Omake:
Alice: "PETER ONIIIIII-CHAAAAAAN!!!"
Spider-Senpai woke up at the shout from his imouto
Spider-Senpai: "Is something wrong, Alice-chan?"
Alice: "Can I sleep with you, onii-chan?"
Spider-Senpai: "You had nightmares of this queen again?"
Alice nodded
Spider-Senpai: "OK, but just this night"
And so Peter went again to sleep hugging his imouto
Alice smiled in victory, no one would get her onii-chan, she was sure her moeness would win him

God, what have I created?

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It must have been the lunch I had. Someone might have "enhanced it with something".

Nope, still no idea who might have been behind it. :p

There's always fan art!
There isn't enough Hilet/Viro pics on Deviantart (and don't get me started on the Violet Parr searching, everytime I try searching her name most of her pics show her either obese (which 1 reason why I hate WilburxViolet as a paring so much because of that 1 pic that shows Vi (in her 2nd civillain outfit, aka the pink outfit) morbidly obese while accepting a cake from Wilbur, it's also what I fear the most for the Incredibles 2 is that they pull the same stunt they did with her dad and have her go through the same phase), stuffed/pregnant (the stuffing pics is what most of her expansion pics are most of the time, the pregnant part I can easily understand so it's not as bad as long as she's not massively huge (then again if they do plan on making Violet a mother at some point in the series they'll just skip over that part as they did with Elastigirl), her being a mom is probably how she'll get the mom body, or overtly sexualized like her mom (thank god the obese pics aren't as plentiful as her mom's is, but she still gets that treatment none the less), this is the 1 reason why I'm afraid of searching my favorite character's name on any site that has fanart in it (half the time I'm scared to even do a Google search of her).

I tried searching up Violet with the Venom suit on her numerous times but no one did any fanart of it, there's only like a few pics with Violet and Hiro together (most of the parings Hiro gets are either with Vanellope or 1 of the Disney Princesses), and most of the pics that show Violet and Hiro is mostly just photoshopped with Hiro added into the scene.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Oh my god, I'm so hyped for Big Hero 6 2. (Big Hero 7?)I had o clue that this was the case.
It is a good day.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Oh my god, I'm so hyped for Big Hero 6 2. (Big Hero 7?) I had no clue that this was the case.
It is a good day.
Big Hero 6 (2) hasn't been officially confirmed yet (it was teased by a few of the cast members), but I got a feeling it'll get confirmed during this year's D23 (alongside the Incredibles 2).

Top Bottom