• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Disney Discussion

Are you excited for Toy Story 4?

• No, I thought the trilogy ended perfectly. Pixar should move onto something else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never really liked Toy Story.

• Yes, I didn't really grow up with the original trilogy but I would love to see the characters again!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Bets that the BH6 sequel will be called Big Hero 7.

:p
Only way that happens is if Tadashi (Hiro's older bro) is brought back alive and well and becomes a member of the team, however the odds are that's not gonna happen as that would defeat the purpose of the 1st film's plot of Hiro moving past that horrific event and thereby making his fight with Yokai (aka Callahan) all but partially worthless in the 1st film (Hiro did save his daughter after all, but he originally went after him out of anger after finding out he was the 1 who set off the fire that killed Tadashi to begin with, and if BH7 is rumored to be the sequel's name then perhaps Callahan's daughter becomes a member of the team).

Well I didn't find any Violet wearing the Venom suit pics, but I found something even better while browsing through Devaintart:

Note: this image made me watch Man of Steel and is 1 of my favorites

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Actually, should we really be getting sequels from the Animated Canon? I mean, you know what happened last time

The Lion King and Lilo & Stitch are the only watchable ones.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Actually, should we really be getting sequels from the Animated Canon? I mean, you know what happened last time

Nowadays, they've got their crap together. I'm confident they won't repeat the mistakes of the past. Disney seems to be increasingly taking pages from Pixar's book, and their sequels are good.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Nowadays, they've got their crap together. I'm confident they won't repeat the mistakes of the past. Disney seems to be increasingly taking pages from Pixar's book, and their sequels are good.
Yea but the exact opposite effect is occurring with Pixar's current sequels and films after Toy Story 3 was released (they're repeating the mistakes Disney made with those sequels of the 90s and 2000s), Cars 2 was as bad as some of the horrible direct-to-video sequels Disney made throughout the 90s and 2000s and Cars 3 isn't looking any better since it's just a cash grab (however if they go back to what made the 1st Cars film decent it might be as good as the 1st Cars as long as Mater doesn't take up the whole spotlight of Cars 3 (which is what ruined Cars 2 so bad), Monsters University should have been a sequel instead of a prequel it would have done a lot better as a sequel instead of decent as the 1st Cars and Brave was (Monsters Inc.'s ending was kind of set up for a follow up, and it remains to be seen if we'll ever get that follow up, it didn't need a prequel, which kind of made the moment of Sully telling Mike that they've been friends since they were little completely non-canon), and Inside Out might be decent enough (maybe better than both Brave and Monsters U) to the point where it can bring Pixar back to it's former glory, but the Good Dinosaur is looking to be a flop with all the delays it had so far (the delays seems to be hurting it far more than Brave had, at least Brave managed to fix those delays quickly or it would have failed as bad as Cars 2).

If any franchise of Pixar needs a sequel badly it's the Incredibles and thank god they're getting 1 (albeit 11 years too late, at least we know it'll focus on the parents again (as it should), but if IO fails, then the Parrs will have to really up their game big time (and if the 2nd film is a winner (and explains more of their universe a bit), I hope they get a prequel focusing on Bob and Helen as kids/preteens which can show them meeting each other for the 1st time and explaining their backstories (along with meeting their parents which we never saw at all).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
http://m.thejakartapost.com/news/20...pulous-process-create-resonant-animation.html

Reading this article makes me glad that Pixar is able to identify problems with their films in order to provide a well developed story. Despite it never being mentioned to the public, they might be apply more effort into their films after Cars 2, Brave, and (to a lesser extent) Monsters University.

Big Hero 7 jokes aside, the sequel might incorporate scrapped concepts from the first film.

Return of Jafar and Aladdin 3 are also decent. I grew up with Kronk's New Groove and Peter Pan: Return to Neverland.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Despite it never being mentioned to the public, they might be apply more effort into their films after Cars 2, Brave, and (to a lesser extent) Monsters University.
I firmly believe Cars 3 will suck.

Pardon the pessimism, but...ech. Cars 2 is my least favorite Pixar film.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Cars was bizarre. It didn't feel like Pixar at all.
I mean, it wasn't bad, just very out of place (and mediocre).

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Cars was bizarre. It didn't feel like Pixar at all.
I mean, it wasn't bad, just very out of place (and mediocre).
I agree, but Pixar is laughing all the way to the bank with all the Cars merchandise they're able to sell (which was why Cars 2 was successful it wasn't about how much money the film made it no matter how badly made it turned out to be, it was all about the stupid merchandise sales, which turned out to be a major success), sadly it's probably going to end with the 3rd Cars film (especially if it gets as bad of a rep as Cars 2 did, that's only if Mater stays out of the limelight completely and let Lightning's story be told, rather than that not-so-funny Larry the Cable guy steal it from him, however after the disasters that was the Planes spin-off series (the merchandise sold horribly, compared to the Cars franchise) I think Pixar is learning it's lesson (Brave, Monsters University (even though I hated the idea of it being a prequel) and Inside Out are steps in the right direction), but I pray to hope Inside Out isn't a bust or otherwise it'll be too late for Cars 3 and the Incredibles 2.

Not even going to talk about Good Dinosaur (since that film is more or less is going to rely on Jurassic World to see if it gets anywhere).

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Say, does this thread also talk about Disney Channel Shows?
I'm really liking Star vs. Evil and wanted to see if others think the same.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Yup, everything Disney is included, movies, video games, TV shows and all that stuff.

Star vs the Forces of Evil is a decent show, Star herself is pretty cute, quirky and adorable at times (sad that it's only on Disney XD, why must every good show especially the cartoons shows be on Disney XD), I think give the show a few years to prove itself then maybe Star can join the Disney Infinity gang (we need more playable females), and Star would be perfect, I'll take her over Gravity Falls characters anyday (since it's obivous GF will never get playable figures, despite the massive tease we got in 2.0 (to be honest they shouldn't have added in any GF content to begin with if the creator doesn't want his 2 main characters playable).

Man imagine the fanshipping Star would get if she was playable? (There would be tons of male suitors for Star, since the secondary character (never knew his name) probably won't make it in as a figure).

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Everything Disney, EVERYTHING. Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilms, ABC, ESPN, etc.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Welcome to our castle in the outskirts! Like others have said, anything Disney really goes around here. Star vs. The Forces of Evil seems pretty enjoyable but shows like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe spoiled me with character/plot development.

The show isn't bad, but it would be interesting to see an overarching plot.
The EPSN should get a separate thread rather than being lumped in the Disney section (Disney owns them), since that mostly covers sports which more or less already has a couple threads.
It's not like any of the frequents (@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ notwithstanding) really care much for the network so it isn't a primary concern.

I'm okay with anything Disney (and appropriate :p).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Man imagine the fanshipping Star would get if she was playable? (There would be tons of male suitors for Star, since the secondary character (never knew his name) probably won't make it in as a figure).
No offense, but then why I never see tons of shipping for Violet? Or Rapunzel (besides that Big 4 ****)? Or Anna? Or Merida (again, besides Big 4 ****)? Or Jasmine? Or Helen? Or Natasha? Or Gamora? Or Jessie? Or Mulan? Or Joy? Or Sadness? Or Disgust? Or Leia? Or Ahsoka? Or Vanellope? Or Quorra? Or Minnie? Or Tinker Bell?

Maleficent and Elsa don't count as they were overpaired before their announcements, and the least we talk about Holley AKA a Cars 2 character, the better.

... Also what you said does mean I can ship all of them with Spider-Man?

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
No offense, but then why I never see tons of shipping for Violet? Or Rapunzel (besides that Big 4 ****)? Or Anna? Or Merida (again, besides Big 4 ****)? Or Jasmine? Or Helen? Or Natasha? Or Gamora? Or Jessie? Or Mulan? Or Joy? Or Sadness? Or Disgust? Or Leia? Or Ahsoka? Or Vanellope? Or Quorra? Or Minnie? Or Tinker Bell?

Maleficent and Elsa don't count as they were overpaired before their announcements, and the least we talk about Holley AKA a Cars 2 character, the better.

... Also what you said does mean I can ship all of them with Spider-Man?
Hmm let's see here:
Violet has Tony (official pairing although we'll see how long that lasts when the sequel comes out), but she gets shipped with Wilbur (MtR), Syndrome, Hiro (BH6, although that pairing has just formed), Jack Frost (RoTG), Hiccup (HTTYD), Mirage (yes there are some fanart with these 2 as a couple), and Raven (Teen Titans, and yes there is fanart of these 2 as well).

Helen/Elastigirl is already married (Bob), but she only has 1 person that people really ship her with and that's Dr. Draken (Kim Possible), plus people are too busy blowing her up like a blimp these days rather than pairing her up with fanon pairings.

Jessie has Buzz, but there are people who believe that she and Woody are perfect for each other (they're both cowboy based toys).

Rapunzel, Anna, and Merida tend to get the same pairings as one another, (Hiccup, Jack Frost, or Hiro Hamada).

Jasmine's pairing tends to be Aladdin (and like Elastigirl, she gets more of the blimping moreso than fanon pairings).

Black Widow, Gamora, the 3 female emotions, Mulan (not sure, but she's already married as shown in Mulan II), Quorra, and Tinkerbell really don't have anyone that they get paired up with often, so can't really tell.

Minnie has Mickey (techinally 2 Mickeys if you throw in his Sorcerer's counterpart from 1.0 into the mix, but then what Minnie has 2 Mickeys to fight over).

Vanellope tends to either get paired with Dash (thanks to Disney Infinity), Ralph or Hiro Hamada (again thanks to Disney Infinity, even though I prefer Hiro being with Violet).

Leia has Han Solo to worry about (and possibly mourn over, if the Han death rumors in Episode VII are true), Ashoka tends to get paired with either her master Anakin, or Barris (that jedi girl she got paired up with during the Clone Wars and got into a rivarly with) then again it's illegal for a Jedi to fall in love anyways (that's what caused Anakin's turn to the darkside in the 1st place), plus these 2 just got announced (along with Joy and the 2 other emotion girls and Mulan).

And yes you could pair all the females up with Spider-man if you want (including Star, should she get in) hench the Infinite Possibilities, he's the perfect age for most of them at least (his Ultimate cartoon counterpart is around 14-15 years old) heck if you want to take it up another notch pair em up with whoever you like in the game, Maleficent and Elsa's pairings are overused to the point where it just bores me and Holly never gets any love because she came from 1 of the worst Pixar films ever made (Cars 2, not only that she had a crush on Mater throughout the movie, or was it the other way around?)

Most of the shipping tends to be on Deviantart anyways, but be warned if you're brave enough to stomach looking up your favorite characters without seeing them ruined by god knows how many fetish fanart they made out of those said characters.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
That's interesting. I really can't see anybody else taking the lead role from Woody besides Buzz or Jesse. Better see how this will turn out.
I think it's going to end up like how Toy Story 2 was done (minus the toynapping plot), but with Woody actually finding himself a girlfriend, I'm going to bet it's an updated version of Bo Peep, or another Jessie.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Considering how much it's requested, I'm sure they'll fix AT LEAST Buzz in 3.0. Not meaning to give false hope, but in the 3.0 announcement trailer, Buzz readies his laser while the others pull out their in-game weapons. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
[quote="Opossum, post: 19138392, member: 197163"

Considering how much it's requested, I'm sure they'll fix AT LEAST Buzz in 3.0. Not meaning to give false hope, but in the 3.0 announcement trailer, Buzz readies his laser while the others pull out their in-game weapons. :p
Can you fix this post? Your reply window is messed up.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

To be fair the reason most of those sequels were terrible was because they were outsourced to other companies (like DisneyToon studios [which notably did make one REALLY GOOD film, A Goofy Movie]). When Lasseter took charge, he put an end to outsourced sequels.

Basically any sequel now will be directed by the main company, and be of much less dubious quality.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
To be fair the reason most of those sequels were terrible was because they were outsourced to other companies (like DisneyToon studios [which notably did make one REALLY GOOD film, A Goofy Movie]). When Lasseter took charge, he put an end to outsourced sequels.

Basically any sequel now will be directed by the main company, and be of much less dubious quality.
Well that's good news, except somebody probably should have taught this to the guys who made Cars 2 and Monsters University.

Inb4 Lasseter directed Cars 2.

Last edited:

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman

:sadsheep:

This makes me frown.
This stinks, especially because I don't have XD as a channel subscription. For some odd reason, they decided to move the good cartoon shows into XD for some shameless reason, and, truth be told, the cartoons are far better than these tween sitcoms. Not only that, but it takes longer for a new Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls episode to premiere on Disney Channel. That aside, However, this is odd, because Alex Hirsch has confirmed more Gravity Falls episodes coming in summer on Twitter. Or maybe they come in July... Oh well, one things for certain: these guys really like to make you wait for a new episode.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
This stinks, especially because I don't have XD as a channel subscription. For some odd reason, they decided to move the good cartoon shows into XD for some shameless reason, and, truth be told, the cartoons are far better than these tween sitcoms. Not only that, but it takes longer for a new Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls episode to premiere on Disney Channel. That aside, However, this is odd, because Alex Hirsch has confirmed more Gravity Falls episodes coming in summer on Twitter. Or maybe they come in July... Oh well, one things for certain: these guys really like to make you wait for a new episode.
Disney XD was a bad idea, because now people who don't have the updated channels can't watch the better shows.

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Disney XD was a bad idea, because now people who don't have the updated channels can't watch the better shows.
It really irks me how Disney Channel barely has any Disney content. Just about the only Disney love I've seen that channel give is with the Mickey Mouse shorts, but that's no where nearly enough to satisfy me. These sitcoms have absolutely nothing to do with Disney, and instead that seems to be what they're milking. Sure, Disney Channel always had sitcoms, but they'd actually have Disney related shows like Ducktales, House of Mouse and that Winnie the Pooh series to go along with it. Today, ALL you see are tween sitcoms. I've always thought Disney Channel should feature shows based off of their many movies or franchises. Why not make a Mulan series (just an example)? Just about the only Disney Channel show I've liked so far is Gravity Falls, primarily because it's become part of Disney, these sitcoms haven't. But for some reason, they had thought it be a great idea to move all the good shows to XD so that you'd have to pay a monthly membership just to watch them. Tightwads...

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am hyped for Toy Story 4 and Finding Dori.
Sadly the latter will come out in like...2016.:119:
ALSO. A while ago, my class was watching finding Nemo. I could not stop laughing. Especially at "Aww, you guys made me ink!":224:

Last edited:

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
I am hyped for Toy Story 4 and Finding Dori.
Sadly the latter will come out in like...2016.:119:
ALSO. A while ago, my class was watching finding Nemo. I could not stop laughing. Especially at "Aww, you guys made me ink!":224:
The Pixar movie timeline has gotten confusing lately. The Good Dinosaur was suppose to come out this year, but it doesn't seem like we've received any trailer or teaser yet. Something tells me they're going to delay it's release again. I guess I'm kinda discombobulated with Pixar's schedule.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hmm let's see here:
Violet has Tony (official pairing although we'll see how long that lasts when the sequel comes out), but she gets shipped with Wilbur (MtR), Syndrome, Hiro (BH6, although that pairing has just formed), Jack Frost (RoTG), Hiccup (HTTYD), Mirage (yes there are some fanart with these 2 as a couple), and Raven (Teen Titans, and yes there is fanart of these 2 as well).

Helen/Elastigirl is already married (Bob), but she only has 1 person that people really ship her with and that's Dr. Draken (Kim Possible), plus people are too busy blowing her up like a blimp these days rather than pairing her up with fanon pairings.

Jessie has Buzz, but there are people who believe that she and Woody are perfect for each other (they're both cowboy based toys).

Rapunzel, Anna, and Merida tend to get the same pairings as one another, (Hiccup, Jack Frost, or Hiro Hamada).

Jasmine's pairing tends to be Aladdin (and like Elastigirl, she gets more of the blimping moreso than fanon pairings).

Black Widow, Gamora, the 3 female emotions, Mulan (not sure, but she's already married as shown in Mulan II), Quorra, and Tinkerbell really don't have anyone that they get paired up with often, so can't really tell.

Minnie has Mickey (techinally 2 Mickeys if you throw in his Sorcerer's counterpart from 1.0 into the mix, but then what Minnie has 2 Mickeys to fight over).

Vanellope tends to either get paired with Dash (thanks to Disney Infinity), Ralph or Hiro Hamada (again thanks to Disney Infinity, even though I prefer Hiro being with Violet).

Leia has Han Solo to worry about (and possibly mourn over, if the Han death rumors in Episode VII are true), Ashoka tends to get paired with either her master Anakin, or Barris (that jedi girl she got paired up with during the Clone Wars and got into a rivarly with) then again it's illegal for a Jedi to fall in love anyways (that's what caused Anakin's turn to the darkside in the 1st place), plus these 2 just got announced (along with Joy and the 2 other emotion girls and Mulan).

And yes you could pair all the females up with Spider-man if you want (including Star, should she get in) hench the Infinite Possibilities, he's the perfect age for most of them at least (his Ultimate cartoon counterpart is around 14-15 years old) heck if you want to take it up another notch pair em up with whoever you like in the game, Maleficent and Elsa's pairings are overused to the point where it just bores me and Holly never gets any love because she came from 1 of the worst Pixar films ever made (Cars 2, not only that she had a crush on Mater throughout the movie, or was it the other way around?)

Most of the shipping tends to be on Deviantart anyways, but be warned if you're brave enough to stomach looking up your favorite characters without seeing them ruined by god knows how many fetish fanart they made out of those said characters.
... I feel like my eyes have been opened to all the shipping possibilities.
Bo Beep or riot.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
... I feel like my eyes have been opened to all the shipping possibilities.
Yea there are alot of possible pairings (my personal favorite pairing is VioletxHiro, because they're literally the same (both are 14, superheroes, and can be quite shy up untill they started to believe in themselves, only major difference is that Violet has powers, where as Hiro has a suit that allows him to ride Baymax and he has microbots in place of actual superpowers), my least favorite pairings is VioletxWilbur (because of that 1 pic on Devianart), and VioletxSyndrome (that's basically ****, since Violet is under 18, and Syndrome is over that age (he's in his early to mid 20s for crying out loud).

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know, I'm curious to know how The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out will affect the so-called Pixar Theory.

Good Dinosaur being set in the present will invariably screw up a lot of things in the current theory, but Inside Out might not have that big of an impact on it given how "solitary" the story is(i.e the story is mainly happening in a pre-teen girl's head and probably doesn't go anywhere beyond that besides the outside world, which most likely won't expand beyond Riley's home town).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, I'm curious to know how The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out will affect the so-called Pixar Theory.

Good Dinosaur being set in the present will invariably screw up a lot of things in the current theory, but Inside Out might not have that big of an impact on it given how "solitary" the story is(i.e the story is mainly happening in a pre-teen girl's head and probably doesn't go anywhere beyond that besides the outside world, which most likely won't expand beyond Riley's home town).
Meh, I never believed in that theory anyway.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I don't believe in the theory ._.

But, TGD might fall sometime after Monster's, Inc. Inside Out might take place a decade or two after Toy Story. I doubt Inside Out will have any real impact.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I more or less believe in the Pixar theory. It's definitely interesting to tie it all together like that, and it does make sense, but at the same time I still like to think of the worlds Pixar has created as existing in their own universes. (for the most part anyway).

Also, I actually really enjoyed Cinderella III, it certainly gave some more character development to Prince Charming, and I liked what they did with Anastasia in the story as well. Cinberella II however, is just a pure bore.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Recent Incredibles 2 news popped up, and Bird talks about how the sequel won't act like the current superhero trend, confirming the sequel will be about bonding with the family (aka the family dynamic from the 1st film), this all but confirms he's directing it again.

Not sure if these are official concept art or not, but found this on Disney Wiki's page on the Incredibles 2 just after seeing the interview on CinemaBlend:
So much for Frozone's so called minor appearance that Jackson teased before the sequel was announced, could this means Syndrome's back?
This image looks too awesome for words, plus knowing the Parrs they would never get awesome digs, as that would easily expose where they're hiding (especially getting attacked by your own logo sign), Dash would approve of the awesome place, but not Violet.
This image is very dark (even moreso when Mr. Incredible got that cut from his 1st battle in the 1st film), I'm sure Bird would axe it in a heartbeat.
Could this be Bob's father? Finally the Parr family history tree might finally be solved in the sequel.

I think all bets are off, this film is getting a 2018 release (taking the June 15, 2018 date), the only big issue is that will it be at D23 this year? (It could give these rumored images some light, whether they're real or not, but I'm leaning towards real.)

Last edited:

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Seems like Disney Infinity 3.0 is the next Mario Kart, except with Star Wars characters and airships!
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/05/13/disney-infinity-3-0-speedway-toy-box-revealed/
I know this news have been out for some time now, but I figured I may as well post about it.
Not just Star Wars characters, Marvel/2.0 gang and the 1.0 gang are in it too, and it's more of a Sonic & Sega All-stars Racing rip-off moreso than Mario Kart (Sumo-Digital the 1s that was behind the driving mechanics in both Sonic All-Stars Racing games is doing the driving mechanics for 3.0).

Inb4 Violet gets to do tricks/random poses while driving like Sonic does in those games, hopefully they don't give them super attacks that's similar to the All-star moves from the 2 Sonic All-stars racing games, or otherwise people would complain that the 3.0 supers are too similar to the All-star moves (inb4 Violet's super move is just like Metal Sonic's electro barrier move from the 2nd game (Transformed).

Last edited:
Top Bottom