• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| GenCon/Animania Weekend | 18th/19th Sept. |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Wow that's a small turnout =\
Congrats to Jesmo though, whatta pro.

And thumbs up to Chris, still reppin' lol

Sirias

Smash Champion
Congrats to Chris who won Brawls singles and to Jesmo for being runner up, I think? And J-birds for 3rd.

And Chris and Scott for coming first in doubles.
C:

But you would have totally lost if I played you, faygs. <3

swordsaint

Smash Master
I came first in teams? Yeahyuz, we won Amaterasu!!!

I pwned this **** up from my OWN state. god ****.

GG everyone

Nah congrats to ama on first in singles and doubles, hotdogs for first in teams and a splendid job to jezmo!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol small turnout?
20 people is a lot for BRAWL for Australia, lol.
And without really much hype or good timing or anything, etc.
Fun times.

SO TIRED OMGARDDD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Melee Results!

Melee Doubles:
Erm the Results didn't save for doubles! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Melee Singles:

1st) Kas
2nd) Scrubs
3rd) Aussie Rob
4th) Gords
5th) Azure Rune
5th) Hotdog
7th) Hugh
7th) Lee

*NOTE: Half the people we're knocked out during pools, hence the small numbers*

Thanks to D.J Cat and Scrubs for mostly running it as I was too busy losing in SF4 =P

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Where were Sieg, Yokai and Helender?

EDIT: For Brawl I mean.
****, I gotta go to sleep ~_~

No need to worry about the numbers.
As long as the strong/regular players keep going with the scene, it'll keep kicking.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see Sieg now.
Though James did say he and Helender were gonna make it.
: (

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
wtf ryan ddint play Melee Whats up *****? I hope you where to busy playing SF4. How did you guys do anyway? Did you ****? Are you going to be able to beat my Blanka when i get back after my Evo training.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I didn't play, I was on my comp. Leeching.

Did ok in SF4. Won 2, lost 2. Beat a Sagat with Rose. Almost beat a Balrog with Rose.

That's it.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament today. Thanks for running it guys.

Lee / casy: you guys are too much fun. Make sure you come to more tournaments. definately should come to some meets too so we can play more.

Ben: Thanks for doing a good job running the show. sorry i couldn't **** in teams :( not so good in teams hahaha. good **** on the tourney matches though. you're too good.

Gords: Your matches are too funny HAHA always have a laugh playing with you. nice shiek and pichu, was alot of fun.

Bob. didn't get to play you much but thanks for your efforts like always, always going the extra yard to make it fun for everyone. too good.

Kas. so lame! why are you so good. I don't understand. thanks for ****** me in the tourney. i enjoyed it. :)

Nick. should have went roy in the crew battles! i learnt how to play peach like 10 minutes before against ben hahaha.

Arrow: good **** man, was fun playing against you. sorry for the **** :( i learnt how to avoid getting owned by marths forward smash thanks to ryan. LOL.

Hugh / Dif ? : you guys are really good. Haven't seen you before but they were some pretty intense matches. too good.

Hotdogs: you're jigglypuff is pretty legit. awesome matches man, the only match i lost in pools besides kas 2-0ing me lolol.

I know there was more people but i can't remember names. overall the tournament was awesome. thanks for all the good matches. looking forward to the next one so I can **** even harder. Ben and kas are goin down next time! watchout for falcon.

lol.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Kas here

wtf I helped out as well sifn't thank me you w@nker XD

teams me and nick came first (lolol sexual innuendo lolol)
ben and aussierob came second?
and im guessing whoever teamed with gords and/or azure (if they didnt team?) came third?
fail sorry

hahahah lol im not good at smash you all just come rushing at me and all i have to do is stand there and wavedash and fsmash and thats like it xD
need more MAIND GAYMES and less TECHNICAL SKILL
im fail tech skill lol

edit:

oh and...
hello to Lee, Casy, Guvna (although I didn't actually say hi to him), Dif, Hugh and Rob's friend who's name I did not catch (p.s I thought you were hot <3)

Lee u r vry kyoot and have a kyoot smile lulul and i like your falcon <3 blood falcon is always the sexiest falcon to go (second only to pink falcon but pink is gay and therefore doesnt count as hot but just gay) lul

Casy u r even kyooterr i like your glasses and your hair and your clothes lul and wtf when you were going against me you like shine spiked me and tech skilled the *** out of me but against rob you were all like "die" i see how it is you like rob more than me in the pants no wonder ... :C

Hugh i didnt really get to talk to you much but jiggly against marth is pretty lame i agree =/ but dont worry next time you go against a marth you should just use fox and SHINE SPIKE because its so easy - if i see you anytime from now ill teach you how to do it easy c: or casy will i guess lul

Dif wtf you were technical as c0ck i dont even have that much tech XD im so bayud i know... :C teach me sometime plox kthx - also good job in crews if you hadnt have pulled out that stock take i wouldnt have been able to get to ben and **** HIS AYUSS SO BAYUD lol

Guvna - ... GOOD **** SON :D

i would thank everyone else and shyBer but like... i see you guys every now and then anyway so why bother <3
you all know i love you deeply in the pants if youd let me get into them C:

.Lee

Smash Rookie
Really fun tourny guys nice meeting/seeing all of you again,thankyou hotdogs/ben/kas/DJ cat for putting it together
all of you guys add me on msn/myspace all that nonsense can be found in my contacts section on my profile =D

Rob: once again thankyou for sharing your moves with me, haha and dont worry me and you will be having lots of fun together, watch out for more of my mew2 next tourny hehe your falcon is a sex god

Ben:Falcooooo haha i couldnt move or touch you dude, very nice playing against/ seeing you again and i will defs be seeing you next tourny =D

DJ Cat?:haha stomps on stomps, enough said very very fun playing against you dude

Hotdog: Thankyou for showing me some brawl moves, i look forward to playing your kirby up with my dedede/pit in the brawl tourny. Also your puff is very good really fun playing against you dude

Azure Rune: I really enjoyed our random talk on pokemon/magic the gathering at the end of the day haha and that mew2 ditto was very fun. Bring your MTG cards in for a duel next time?

Hugh/Dif: Nice meeting you guys hugh your puff is ruthless you didint give me an inch on the ledge hahaha dif very very nice tech/combo-ing with falcon hope to see you guys next tourny

Kas:"Lee u r vry kyoot and have a kyoot smile lulul " sweetheart you havnt even seen me oiled up hehe, but thankyou anyways. If you had went bowser in that 2nd match i would have made your _______ happy =D theres always next tourny.Nice meeting you and ill see you around

Casy: Ma booooooy these things are what all true warriors strive for (MARF and PEEEECH)

Also i have a side event for the next tournament
Pokemon Stadium 1&2?

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Teams was....

1st: ******s (Kas + Moose)
2nd: I can't think of anything (Scrubs+ Rob)
3rd: Arrow + Rune

I H8 KAS

Also turnout was good....with sick/not informed (josh) / alice (zac) / america we did pretty well

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
kas is so hardcore with items omg what a 2 time champ

melee
lol i saw your dodging techince rob. found a way to get around it butgot impatience =P
lol at pools some very close matches for me but i end up getting kicked out =<
yeaaahz doubles **** for me and azure... only in doubles i can **** with forward smashes while their focus on other guy
team downed at nando. yes!

brawl
sad results in both XP
what a camp battle =P or kirby gayness grab combo and forward smash poke =P]
disapointing after party (0)
hardcore title was fun

nice calls were made by alot of people even jesmos mum yeahz

will do shoutouts laters... alot of shouts to make and my thoat hurts atm :<

side tourny stuff
mario party was bs even tho i retain my wining streak =P really close
mario tennis. the seig//arrow team pwned awesome come back victories @!@#!@1 hes in thier heads. close 1 on 1s with dj then he got in my heads @_@s
bondage... its never complete with bondage.. need more 4 people bondage
mario kart lol i am bad at n64 version, ill drive you ****s in ds or gc or wii version XD
interrashanal stupidstar sockher GOAL!!!! was a cracking shot for.....NORWAY
a fine play by POLAND. feel like i am getting better at it =P also south korea manned up and beat scott's land kekeke. 8-7
n.b.aye wang time kas and ryan team still underfeated

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Good time on Saturday teh brawls. Someone teach me melee skilzzzz so i can come and competeee.

Grats to Hotdog and Amaterasu for first in dubs besides the double mk lameeness.
Exuberant Pimps yeahuz best random name ever.
Kaion & Jezmo - Was fearing playing you 2 in teams all day spesh when Kaion pulled Oligay, gj on 3rd Rocko and I just pulled through.

Amaterasu - First as always, Jezmo got pretty close in a few matches though eh. Also had fun grabbing lunch with you and bob.
Jezmo - Wow really enjoyed that losers set with you. I got some lucky gimps on your Olimar but my Kirby couldn't stand up. Last match was tense (we shoulda done snake v wolf all 3 matches...) I forgot how to utilt towards the end and you pulled away though. Really impressed me against Amaterasu as well.
Gords - Close matches in pools.
DJ Kaion - Why didnt we do any friendlies? Didn't verse you all day.
Arrow - Teach me how to Utilt, i just watched vids recorded by Jezmofamily and you can hear you ' UTilt Utilt!!, Yeahz '
Accelerate - More B button! g&w wtf
D.J Cat - Good time getting lunch with you, hope your recovering from the peri peri.
Sega Freak - Omg the sounds you were making were hilarious totally a distraction technique.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

Teh Brawls:

Amaterasu: Congrats on first place!... again =P and thanks for carrying me all the way to first place in doubles haha, had heaps of fun playing with you and against you. Now I have brawl I gotta practice again so I can beat you one day...

Jesmo: Well done on 2nd place man, nice try against Amaterasu, you were really close! if anyone, I think you have the closest chance of dethroning the king =P and thanks for absolutely smashing me in singles >_> and thanks to your family for coming out aswell, always great to see them and I have no idea how they don't get bored after 9+ hours of watching us play smash @_@

D.J Kaion: Thank god I didn't have to vs you in the loser brackets cause I know you would've smashed me with your low tier **** haha, grats on 5th place, reppin that Spamus and Sonic!

Gords: Grats on 5th place aswell man, that's one solid TL you got there and you've improved heaps since I last vs'd you, keep it up =)

Gikon + Sega Freak: Congrats on 4th place in doubles fellas, you guys did surprisingly well haha, hope you guys had fun and continue to come to future tourneys =)

Teh Melees:

Kas: Congrats on 1st place on doubles and Singles haha, and you did it all with mind games?! wtffffff and thanks for helping out with the whole tourney thing =P

Gords: Boo to you, knocking me out in Melee haha, grats on 4th place, looks like I'll have to step up my game! hope to see you next tourney =)

Aussie Rob: Blarg you guys are too good, I keep falling for everything, friggin Falcon and his Knee's haha, it was fun vsing you man, I'm gonna try get better at Melee!

Dif: I thought you were gonna knock me out when we had to do that tie breaker, since you 2-0'd me in the pools before haha, I have no idea how I won that @_@ bad luck though ay, I hope to see you next tourney.

Scrubs: Teach me some Puff skillllls! argh! Thanks for kicking my *** in the brackets straight off haha =( Thanks for helping with the whole organizing shizzle, stupid SF4 took up my time =D

Overall it was a good turn out, had heaps of fun and can't wait for the next tourney! (That I'm supposed to organize >_>) and boo to Ryan for not coming for Melee and SF4, sad haha. Someone tech me some Melee tech so I have a better chance to **** next time =D Peace.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Dif here:

fantastic tournament!!

Kas: zomg too good! next time i'll try not to SD so much T_T congrats for winning =D

Gords: your sheik scares me =P

casy/lee: you guys were epic fun. can't wait for next tourny, hopefully i'll see you there

aussierob: plz teach me how to be a good falcon.

arrow: omg fsmash **** XD epic win

scrubs: +respect. also you look like a sith lord when you play ^_^

hotdog: i'll get you next time grrrr XD

DJ cat: thanks for letting me beat you in crews, good game =]

casy

Smash Cadet
Armada got 2nd at Genesis!

Rob: Your Falcon is so hard to hit. Good stuff on taking off 13 stocks

Ben: Thanks for the games and the really helpful advice. You have inspired me to take up Falco

Hotdog: Wow your puff ***** me hard

Azure Rune: Should definitely play some Melty some time

Dif: Wow really impressive tech skill. Definitely attend future tournaments

Hugh: PUFFFFF

Kas: Wow what a nice guy! He lets you choose what character he plays... but he still ***** you

Lee: Good stuff mang

Arrow: I love your playstyle it is ****ing hilarious

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
lol. They think I'm good, the fools.

Anyways, gg to everyone there, obviously congrats to Kas for winning Singles, Doubles and the random Crew battle. Honourable mention to AussieRob, for his spectacular 13 kills in 4 stocks. Thats 3.25 people.

Will be at next seasons, hopefully me and Dif will have improved, and Team Rocket will not fail so bad.

Just like to take the time to point out my rage at PEECH's *****-nado spam

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
You guys are actually really good, I didn't even know of any other melee players before the tournament. looking forward to playing again. should come to more meets ;)

melee is too good.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'm a good teacher. C:
I don't know why I didn't really teach you guys anything at all.

And lol, I don't '****' anyone.
I only ***** Ben, of all people. xDDD LOL good times.

Ryan, thanks a lot for the flu or whatever the heck you gave me.
I've basically been DEAD the entire day today and my chest has been exploding, no joke, and I've been clutching it and writhing and groaning in pain.
That's why I tell you to cover your mouth! Jeezusss... <3

Anyway.
Next time, whenever I see you guys, shall teach you guys maind gaymes and gay gimps kthx. <3
Wub youz alll~~~

And stop congratulating me! XD

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

Amaterasu: Congrats on first - your MK is still the ownage! Those finals were really fun although I only got close in one match lol.

Kaion: Congrats on fifth - always awesome seeing your low-tier ownage. I was really surprised when you went Marth in the pools, you almost had me in that match. **** you for giving me the flu though! :mad: Third is the highest team ranking we've ever got lol

Jaymz: Dude that semi-finals set we had was really fun. I cannot believe you managed to come back in that Olimar match! You're right we should have done Wolf vs Snake all three matches. I'll have to hit you up for some friendlies next tourney.

Accelerate: Dude those Falcon dittos you had with Kaion were awesome. Wish we'd got to have more friendlies but the ones we had were fun. Your ROB is as awesome as ever - glad I didn't have to fight you in the losers brackets.

HotDogs: Lol, I've got a long way to go before I take out Chris. :) The friendlies after the tourney were fun, you should main Ganon. Thanks for running such an awesome tourney :)

SegaFreak: Dude I was so impressed by your Ness. It really shocked me in that first match. To be honest I wasn't expecting you to be that good but you probably would have taken out my Wolf if you hadn't SD'd.

Rocko: Dude you are seriously like the God of doubles matches. When you're on the ledge you're totally untouchable. Hopefully next tourney I can show you that Wolf trick on Delfino.

Matches
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qszaA-rouq4 Kaion and I 2nd match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93IVjAG4h9o Jaymz and I Match 1&2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTiq_7hpDJw Jaymz and I match 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X5y_dgqvtI Amaterasu and I Match 2, didn't record match 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCEvoAeRzL8 Amaterasu and I match 3
(sorry for the bad quality)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
1st) Amaterasu (META-FARK/Pikachu)
2nd) Jesmo (Wolf/META-FARK)
3rd) J-birds (Snaaaaaaaaake)
4th) Hotdog (Kirby/META-FARK)
5th) Gords (Toon Link)
5th) DJ Kaion (Spamus/Sonic)
7th) Arrow (Snaaaaake)
7th) Accelerate (ROB/MK)

Those would be the Top 8, 17 entrants entry fee was... 0 unless you count the entry to get into the venue then it was $15.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Entry fee was $15 for 1 day (Brawl/Melee) or $25 for both days.
With 'no' pot.
Gay much? Lol.
No reason to try, makes things so much more boring. :c

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Mmm, we need pots! and to get that we need more people to enter the monthlies!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ide like to say afew things
1. grow your own pot..
2. make your own with pottery skillz
3. plates are more useful
4. rename melee tournments "give monies to kas appeal"
5. rename brawl tournments "give monies to a metaknight appeal"

need doubles crew battle ruleset for next tourney

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I think cheap pots are fine like $5 is pretty affordable but when you consider the venue fee as well its a little expensive.

Monthlies aye, is that pcyc on a continual booking? if its set like in between now and the next lansmash i assume we will get more numbers.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea, I'll prob book it at the same place, will keep you's updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom