• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geeks + Gamers Brawl Tournament - Free $20 to the car that drives furthest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladesofJustice

Smash Rookie
That's awesome. We're all a lot of fun so don't be shy and ask people for friendlies/if you can play. I'm a tall dirty blonde haired guy named Michael who is really loud so you'll prob see me. You should ask me to play and I can introduce you to some people!
Cool. Been playing Brawl for awhile, but not competitively. Just me and some friends playing together, so it will be very interesting to see tournament level competition as opposed to casual play.

Yeah if you're fine with it, play us in some friendlies before/after the tournament. 9/10 for me I go to these for the people there, so it would make a great experience if you got to meet/get to know a few of us there.

(b' ')b
Sounds cool to me

Sounds good. We are always trying to find new players. Are you from the Montgomery area?
Yeah

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I have posted on GA Social and the FB group if people need rides.

I better not see that someone wanted to go and couldn't that was in GA. Just saying. :011:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hope you all have fun tomorrow. I will try to make it to the next ASL event, for sure. Looks like I'm occupied this weekend, but I'll try to plan better next time around.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
My car's not working right and one of my friend's nearby is afraid the trip is too long there and back for his car to go. No ride, no attendance.

DOODE

Smash Cadet
^ I think our car plans have changed like 5 times since the beginning lol
In fact I'm still not sure whos driving. xD

I want friendlies from erryone.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I have to go to the bank right when it opens >_<im getting there at 8 but something is telling me 9!!
Edit:Guess im bringing my wii to.

DOODE

Smash Cadet
it should be good even if we dont leave till 9:30. I think its a 2 and a half hour drive so we'd get there around 12-1 prob.

someone needs to bring a sd card. I hope I get some matchs recorded. I forgot about those.

nvm I looked it up, its gonna be tight.

DRN

Smash Lord
Ok, probably gonna go to this.

Who is housing? If I come, I'm gonna need a place to crash. Closer to the venue, the better.

Oh, and I still beat Micaelis's gas winnings by I think 15 miles. Gotta love them 5 minute detours. :troll: (Links available upon request.)

EDIT: Can also bring a setup.
U forgot about the extra hour hes driving out of the way to get me and Calvin that he didnt include in his # :p

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
So looks like ill just be driving with my cousin. 8:11 now we plan on leaving by 10 and gettin there by 1

163 miles 2hours and 46minutes drive 0_o

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It just dawned on me, will we be getting a results thread? The brackets were saved on a computer ran by the staff at G&G. D:

DRN

Smash Lord
In case anyones curious here are the results i remember

1) TheReflexWonder :charizard:
2) Kismet2 :metaknight:
3) Billy :sheik:
4) DRN :zerosuitsamus::pit::metaknight:
5) Elev8 :popo:
5) Ragnarok :metaknight:
7) Micaelis :wario::dk2::metaknight:
7) Cam :pikachu2:

i won one match with both Pit and mk. Rest was zss.

Pit <3

*Cam*

Smash Lord
In case anyones curious here are the results i remember

1) TheReflexWonder :charizard:
2) Kismet2 :metaknight:
3) Billy :sheik:
4) DRN :zerosuitsamus::pit::metaknight:
5) Elev8 :popo:
5) Ragnarok :metaknight:
7) Micaelis :wario::dk2::metaknight:
7) Cam :pikachu2:

i won one match with both Pit and mk. Rest was zss.
These results are wrong. I know I got 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom