• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
PolMex...our team name has to be "Those Guys That Play the Mario Brothers Good" and then we'll go double Snake the entire tournament...and by double Snake I mean...any combo that isn't double Snake.....

This Venue is sexy

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
PolMex...our team name has to be "Those Guys That Play the Mario Brothers Good" and then we'll go double Snake the entire tournament...and by double Snake I mean...any combo that isn't double Snake.....

This Venue is sexy
your team name should be Superstar Saga, or Partners in Time

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
****, you just reminded me of something that happened when I was playing Dect in Melee the other day...

I was Peach, he was Falco for giggles. I pull a bob-omb, and he lasers me as I'm just starting a jump, and I drop the bob-omb and die. D:

I managed to pull a stitchface and another bob-omb that same game too, but neither got put to any good use. :(

PolMex23

Smash Champion
B o Bomb./....

Monkey!!!!!

Dennis hopper FTW!!!! xD xD xD

MONEY!!!!! KLOLol,,,,im dying. Hahahahahaa....man.

OUr team name will be "Those guys who play the Mario Bros Good"/... excellent.

Gimpfest 3000!!!! Tornado an Edge Whoring xD

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
This tournament should be renamed Gimp Fest '08...cause that's what this is gunna be...there are gunna be low % kills all around...and by low % I mean...30 or 5

edit: lol at that video...OH WOW FIREBALLS WORK UNDER WATER AS A SCIENTIST THAT UPSETS ME

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
He'll win with mindgames.

and maybe Ken Combo a couple of the others off the island.

P.S.- I realize Gabon isn't an island.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
*random nub bumping the thread!!*

Officially have that day off now, meaning I can totally come and be a nice potfiller for you guys. =D
Provided I can get a ride of course. Lime, Polmex, sYm, looking at you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you heard the man. someone give the controller artist a ride XD

ill work on passing out fliers and whatnot after gigs. too early and people forget about it >.>;;

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
The marvelous hrnut will be going to this so i suggest you come to witness the Azen of Florida lol, for real everyone needs to come so i can take your mon...e....y, i mean so we can have fun lol...seriously though bring your @sses so we can have an epic post gigs tournament.

Top Bottom