• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: Saturday Feb 6th, at Playntrade, Make some cash to get some ***!!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Bum if my original partner doesn't show lets team in preparation for your tourney on the 13th.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im accepting $1 money matches from anyone...get at me nukkas...also i need a GOOD partner

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
PGN or Teevee, if somehow I have no partner and you guys don't either lets team. Teevee I'll mm you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
PGN or Teevee, if somehow I have no partner and you guys don't either lets team. Teevee I'll mm you.

Me and Jash are suppose to team. If he does not go, i'll team with you. I'll find out for sure next week when he gets back to me if he is going or not.

Prawn, I change my mind, I'll MM you for 3. Take that price or leave it. I freaking forgot who I am training with this whole time before this tourny.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Me and Jash are suppose to team. If he does not go, i'll team with you. I'll find out for sure next week when he gets back to me if he is going or not.

Prawn, I change my mind, I'll MM you for 3. Take that price or leave it. I freaking forgot who I am training with this whole time before this tourny.
Sounds good

Jtails

Smash Lord
so i have
minty
regular set 3o5 $5

bigm if you have money
regular set 3o5 $5

and prawn
MK vs IC $3

tv ganon dittoes $1
kingz mk dittoes $5

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Dabuz as long as my original partner doesn't show I'm up for teaming. Since we team on AiB we know how to work with each others styles. We'll see what happens when we get there.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Hey guys, I devote my entire post to telling everybody that I can beat people on Wi-Fi. I'm sure everybody cares. I also fail offline. Isn't that great? :):)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yo the DK Arcade will be there, as well as a full car of peeps. I plan on ****** at this to redeem my so called slacking at Pound 4- so step back *****es, and come prepared.

Top Bottom