• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: Saturday Feb 6th, at Playntrade, Make some cash to get some ***!!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I devote my entire post to telling everybody that I can beat people on Wi-Fi. I'm sure everybody cares. I also fail offline. Isn't that great? :):)
1, you fail at jokes LOL
2, since when are you like amazing offline?? you placed good and beat a few good people at locals... nationals??? nope

Vinnie

Smash Master
wah wah wahhhh
Hey guys, I can go on my brother's account and try to act differently, failing along the way.

2, since when are you like amazing offline?? you placed good and beat a few good people at locals... nationals??? nope
or maybe I just like trolling BigM b/c it's easy. Oh and the last national I was at was in August. Reeeal great logic lol ;).

/ends conversation

MMS ANY1!??!?!?!?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo the DK Arcade will be there, as well as a full car of peeps. I plan on ****** at this to redeem my so called slacking at Pound 4- so step back *****es, and come prepared.
It's the same way for me. I been training with NL and doing frame/ hitbox homework. I should be able to place in the money iof I play my cards right.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LMFAO...

ive been talking about that team name for about a year now

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doom, can I have some matches with your wario. I dont get to play that dude at all and think I am the only Peach that does not know how to right him. And that match is in her favor. And for some reason, I never get to play malcom.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Doom, can I have some matches with your wario. I dont get to play that dude at all and think I am the only Peach that does not know how to right him. And that match is in her favor. And for some reason, I never get to play malcom.
You can do almost anything to him out of that, you can also do a double hitbox nair for like 23%, with a followup after that. also usmash kills fresh at the high 90%s. Bair > his bike.

Warios tend to fall into a lot of pivot grabs...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Teevee, Jash has not confirmed to me yet if he is going. By next week I should know. If he does not go, I'll team with you if ADHD does not. I was gonna team with PatG as back up but think he will be playing with Daubz

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
For clear confirmation:

Bum is my first backup.

Dark Pch you're 2nd.

And Dabuz will be 3rd.

And I'd be happy to team with either one of you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I need a partnerrrrrrrrrr.

Not THAT rusty anymore. :)

and how the hell are you fitting 40 people in this venue wes?

whats really good with yur dome?

btw: Anyone wanna MM my Peach vs any Non-MK character?

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
It'd be very unwise to let Anti stay partnerless. I'd be pleased to team with him, even iin his rust form. You guys better make haste.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'll MM anyone who's interested in it as well.

I'll do regular / Teams / random / team random MMs :3
Blacka should team with me for some Random Teams MMs I think ;D

People I would like to MM at this:

Dark Peach
Wes
Bum
PGN maybe
Some peoplez in Random MMs and almost anyone not too gdlk if you challenge meh

confirm me for a setup, too

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
msg to wes

wes please dont bracket you vs me so early or anywere in the bracket on purpose, your sonic is anoying and ill never beat it. but if u do be rdy for something different

Acedude55

Smash Ace
wes' sonic is trashhhhhhhhhh yo
pick falcon :D

Also anyone wanna MM?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I need a partnerrrrrrrrrr.

Not THAT rusty anymore. :)

and how the hell are you fitting 40 people in this venue wes?

whats really good with yur dome?

btw: Anyone wanna MM my Peach vs any Non-MK character?
Let me know if you wanna team please. :D

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Crying about sonic lol!!!!! what the cluck?!!!?!?!?!?!

msg to wes

wes please dont bracket you vs me so early or anywere in the bracket on purpose, your sonic is anoying and ill never beat it. but if u do be rdy for something different
why would i put u against me in brackets early your mk is trash and annoying lol you and ever other mk lol. Lol my sonic annoying lol and i dont run and fight straight up lol you havent experienced an annoying sonic i guess i will have to show you then if we do play in tournament. Sometimes you have to remember that its fate that you play the same person all the day in tournament i guessits a test from god to see if you will over come your weakness. But dont think i would put you the same bracket as me on purpose last time we played it was at bums tournament and i do recall you running from me lol with snake and just grenading, lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAO @ BigM and Wes.

It should be Wes not wanting to play BigM

Jtails - $5? Im not THAT confident in Peach yet lol.

I'll do MK vs Snake for 5 though :)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lol acedude, anyway ace ill be down for a dk vs falcon MM. btw ive never played that matchup in my life XD so ill probably lose but w.e just 1$

edit: lol anti and wes i respect your opinion and your beliefs or whatever its just your playstyle counters mine and even though im a top tier your sonic is just a pain in the *** lol, nothing against you. i just thought u have been putting us to play eachother on purpose because 1 time on smashboards i was naming good ppl i have played before in 1st round of tournament and u got mad at me for not mentioning you even though i played you 2nd round.... so w.e nothing against you

oh wes just so you know i have played anoying sonics and i know the matchup really good, im like 8-4 all time vs boku and won the past 6 straight times vs him and find no problem whatsoever with his homo playstyle lmao its just u

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And anyone above decent want to teammmmmmmmmmmm.

im 70% of what i used to be now :)

But i don't expect to place high at this :(

Acedude55

Smash Ace
alright sure thing

I'd just like to say I really don't enjoy playing falcon as much as I used to. I like using alot more characters now. If I were to enter singles at this I might as well just play random or handpick everyone I like using lol

Jtails

Smash Lord
sounds good ace.

anti - so my snake vs your mk for 5? ill take it.

Jtails

Smash Lord
And anyone above decent want to teammmmmmmmmmmm.

im 70% of what i used to be now :)

But i don't expect to place high at this :(
thats mindgamez man, anti's the best he deed it.

sorry for double post, im drinking and about to go out. apparently you get banned for that **** or something

Top Bottom