• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, Chapel Hill, NC

null55

Smash Master
ok yay.

i doubt i'll give a ****, but w/e will make you feel better.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

DKC2, for SNES?

I didn't think the Nanneys played other games.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You'r not playing DKC2 competitively?

That's, like, the only way that game is played, son. Where yo manners?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it'd be nice if pp came to the boro. However, there is significantly more to life than smash, so if he chose state, I wouldn't be mad.

if he went to gardner webb tho, I'd be a salty lil somethin...even if it is close to home...its close to home.

moTT

Smash Cadet
i heard i'm going to mm cam with marth

cam i challenge you to a mm with marth in moTT's honor

..Rofl, a nice gesture, but let me have a chance to redeem myself first. What does that say about me if you beat Cam with a character you NEVER use? One could say "well yay's just that guhd hurhur," or "cam would look bad," but I would as well.

With that said, you better ****ing play me today, I need practice.. No 'me's. :(

ilycam<3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey moTT ik you were probably off and not caring by that point, but what did you think of my ganon?

probably not much since you ***** it in dittos...

moTT

Smash Cadet
moTT i never played you at this tourney. :(
yeah.. i asked if you wanted to play a few friendlies, and i didn't hear exactly what you said, but you dismissed the idea. maybe you didn't know who i was, or maybe there was an exciting set on the big tv.

hey moTT ik you were probably off and not caring by that point, but what did you think of my ganon?

probably not much since you ***** it in dittos...
your ganon isn't bad, just keep practicing. it's uncommon for me -not- to feel threatened by ganon while i'm playing marth, you had me feeling insecure every now and then. you won a couple against my marth, so just keep it up.

SPEAKING OF WHICH.. i just got done playing Yay for like 7 hours. 2 hours or so consisted of me playing marth against his ganon. before we took a break, i'd only won two or three out of a LOT of matches. before we wrapped it up for the night though, i got a little better at it. i found myself dash dance camping and spacing more, but god did it take more brain power.. it almost wasn't worth it. =/ it was back and forth out of the last ten matches or so.

i deserve the torture though; it's what i get for not being a spacie like the other 75% of USA, lol. i've found you have to be really, really patient and dash dance camp to the point of being worried that you're pissing off your opponent during friendlies, when it comes to a REALLY good ganon. i could be completely wrong about all of this, but my brain's fried, so excuse me. :urg:

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
just realized that i did not get to play any spacies this tourney :( and no yay u do not count
DJ, I hate you for saying this. Space animals like to have large homosexual orgies at every tournament and you should be happy not to be part of it.

MoTT, you're right I meant my shout to go to THO ( I think ).

I need to step it up! But I'm so exhausted when I get home from work I don't want to do anything :(

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
just realized that i did not get to play any spacies this tourney :( and no yay u do not count
Aww, you played my FALCO. You three stocked me the first match and then I took you down to one stock on the second. GGs btw !

don't you ****ing forget cam in fourth.

that man ***** faces with no mercy. I thoroughly approved.
Bl@ckChris - I'm sorry if you were disappointed in my play. You will see big improvements
next time we meet.

PP- Holy crap on the last match vs L0ZR. RAPPEEE.

L0ZR- RAPEEE in teams good stuff holding it down in singles too

YAY- **** son, you got alot gaye .... I mean better! <3

CAM- ****, ***** BEEN EATIN HIS WHEATIES!

CRIO- Thanks for the ride and just the plain ol chillage. good stuff bro

STINGERS- Good seeing you again, friendlies next time!

BEHR- Always chill and smiling. Be easy bro

SMITH- GGs and also awesome chillin man. I recommend Ritalin. j/k lol

SlasherKing- GOOD STUFF, NUFF SAID

DJRome- Great Set. I learned a lot about the Shiek matchup! Thanks bro!

TWITCH- Thanks for the shout out. I will be practicing a lot more. Thanks for the encouragement and hopefully we gets some friendlies next time!

PLUR- Great finally meeting you!

JOSHSYDDE- Awesome in teams bro!!!!

OCEAN- Great "SAFETY MEETINGS" lool

Finally KARN- **** BOIII. Got mad skillzzzz noww. I should've gone Ganon vs your Fox.
I know you scurrred. ;D Great games though Thanks for hosting such a dope tourney!!!!
See you kid !

To anyone I missed I'm sorry but you are still a bro!!! Thanks for the great games and chillage!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
daft, I wasn't disappointed. A lots changed about my ganon since herb 3. But don't expect my improvement to sow down any time soon.

so...where're you going again? Like NY or somethin? You goin to rom3?

ptown

Smash Ace
gs...

pp for the tips
$mike keepin the legend alive
twitch bein the bro
lozr shirtless hay!
yay sc ftw
smith word
daft spirit
ali nc falcon land
josh foxy
maria hi
mullins + thegeneral + slasherking ssf4 mmph
djrome nice hair peach sucks
ldpk anthony friend of neighbor friend of mine
sushiman still playin dat game $ ftw

& a big GS karn/tho tourneymangz lookin nice

& crio for the ride! game interrupted... life continuing! yes!! i left melee in yo car. have fun!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so I'm doing shoutouts a week late. its what I do.

dr. peepee - I got this.
lllink - super upset bros. you ****ing ****.
behr - dude, I should have hit that.
daft - super safety meeting bros.
az/mb?/alex - you didn't shoot me enough this tournament.
snap - bracket *****.
moo - where you at.
adam - YOU'RE THE ****ING BEST.
josh - I don't think I played you at all. that makes me sad.
yay - you should take notes from lllink. he *****.
john - I ****ing love you. lunch was the best.
maria - **** spain.
mullins - bayb.
jim - good **** in our first round. so much fun.
general - lol I suck at talking. I definitely didn't mean to say I hate you. I'm the worst. sorry we had to leave so early.
chris - sorry about that comment during doubles. I didn't mean to distract you. also good **** catching that turnip bayb.
stitchface - where you at?
m@ - super upsmash bros.
craig - **** YOU CRAIG.
cam - really good **** getting 4th (I think?).
foxy - super peggle bros.
anyone I forgot - yeah whatever.

Top Bottom