• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
X = best sonic right now.. sooo yeah, he fights havok and tyrant... lol he knows the mk match up. m2k probably does not know the sonic match up at all. thats the type of **** i love to see in brawl. it just proves that if your good enough, you can **** with any char. Also shaky 0-deathing and beating judge at MLG made me ****.

*CT*

Smash Lord
X = best sonic right now.. sooo yeah, he fights havok and tyrant... lol he knows the mk match up. m2k probably does not know the sonic match up at all. thats the type of **** i love to see in brawl. it just proves that if your good enough, you can **** with any char. Also shaky 0-deathing and beating judge at MLG made me ****.
Oh god, I saw those videos on youtube, hopefully there's more to come.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Because I maintain the Brawl PR Directory with TheMostAmazingGuy or something like that, and I've lurked Utah before.

null55

Smash Master
...wtf are you talking about?

we made it up on the spot.

look how bad it is.

Keith, ur dumb, it's a terrible story.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololololol..... no he wrote something... than i wrote something ,and we continued that for a few pages.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I thought it was all garbs and turned this thread into garbs and it was annoying.

null55

Smash Master
if only you were a mod, you coulda handled it, right? ;)

@Twitch: the last post just makes you think it was all planned. it's like LOST, they just did **** as they went, and whatever cool idea they came up with, they had to find a way to tie in with everything. Keith, brilliantly i might add, brought in Shady as a villain, and that was all i needed to make up all this bull**** about some gay clan that's Iran spelled backwards, KSK, human splicing with penguins and crocodiles, all that bull****... and of course make anyone who's reading it think we had a much bigger idea for everything. it all pretty much happened at once though. which is obvious cause it's the gayest story of all time rofl.... the only reason anyone could ever appreciate it is cause they're a part of NC smash.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if only you were a mod, you coulda handled it, right? ;)

@Twitch: the last post just makes you think it was all planned. it's like LOST, they just did **** as they went, and whatever cool idea they came up with, they had to find a way to tie in with everything. Keith, brilliantly i might add, brought in Shady as a villain, and that was all i needed to make up all this bull**** about some gay clan that's Iran spelled backwards, KSK, human splicing with penguins and crocodiles, all that bull****... and of course make anyone who's reading it think we had a much bigger idea for everything. it all pretty much happened at once though. which is obvious cause it's the gayest story of all time rofl.... the only reason anyone could ever appreciate it is cause they're a part of NC smash.
The funny thing is, for some authors this how they write novels. lolololololol

null55

Smash Master
nah dude, that's exactly how you write a novel....

there's a lot of planning, obviously, but it starts with not even the author knowing where things are going to go.

null55

Smash Master
i would reckon that this is possible as well.

@Keith: hahaha the last post of the story you mean?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah, you dont know how true it is. Ask shady if you want to read my novel. he likes the plot. I'm done with the story now( 105,280 word count), but i started out knowing the end of the novel and the beginning and worked my way in between ( like i do white *****es). I am trying to get published by the same company that published crios book.

edit: and unlike forums, when i write literature for school and free time, i am more efficient with spelling and grammar ;) FYI

Top Bottom