• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i didnt edit the one i gave u. i found out later that the one version i gave shady was not the same i gave you. I was going to give it to you again, but i know you didnt have time to read it.

d bag.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
fox? **** lol. i'm scared now x.x i have a bad history with foxes

i cant wait for this. judge just kicked my *** on wifi and now I want to kick nc's *** cuz we're a bunch of scrubs

Foxy

Smash Master
fox? **** lol. i'm scared now x.x i have a bad history with foxes

i cant wait for this. judge just kicked my *** on wifi and now I want to kick nc's *** cuz we're a bunch of scrubs
Stingers don't worry fox matchup is real easy :p

I beat duo and reflex without ant matchup experience, not showing my skill, but just how easy the matchup is when you take advantage of some gay stuff.

brawl

lawl

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I play Fox, Luigi, MK, and Falco. Mainly Fox though and if you think it's easy you are mistaken. hmmm Kackamee where did we play xD? Was it some old clan or something refresh my memory. If we were close it'd be more exciting to meet you.

Foxy

Smash Master
you're smarter then me though, i need you to teach me the mu
um

I am the unanimously the single dumbest brawl player

but I can show you what I worked out on the fly I guess

di out and under his aerial dairs and uairs for super counter combos

and shuttle loop at unexpected times to beat their sl counters

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
..... but seriously.... why didnt you go ROB? i dont know of any good rob players in the midwest. i actually dont know any ROB players in the midwest.

null55

Smash Master
foxy pick me

EDIT: dj, he didn't say "****ing bad"

he said "awesome"

Top Bottom