• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so...does anyone better than me wanna team at this?

stingers? ganon peach is really good...

if not you, i'll prolly try to team with bryan or something.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well there goes that great idea...

well i'll keep my options open...but teaming with bryan could go well. but we both focus a lot more on singles...i don't think either of us understand doubles that well yet...

yet.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i would love to continue with the rest of the story that we had planned, but unfortunately i just dont have the energy to and we'd probably be threteaned to quit before we even had a chance to finish anyway, so yeah.

for anyone who wanted to know the jist of what was going to happen... i dragged Keith along to help me rescue Abbaspour from the Nari clan, a clan me and him were both formerly respected members of, until while researching methods to splice humans to make them more powerful than even their mains are, we accidently turned another member of the Nari clan, Sabouri, into a big *** penguin, who was insane and unstable. unable to handle the shame of such a horrible result of the experiment, i end up abandoning the clan while Abbaspour recieves blame and is imprisoned and Sabouri becomes the secret weapon of the Nari clan (at some point i was hoping either of the two actual people who would be reading the story would eventually notice that 'Nari' is 'Iran' spelled backwards; Abbaspour, Sabouri, and Milani all being family names of Persian descent.)

Anyway, you dont find out about all this stuff until the end of the tale where it would all tie in, but i'll continue with the summary. Me and Keith end up killing Sabouri who had then become known as The Shady Penguin, as i still never saw him as anything other than an evil violent failed science experiment. that is, until his last words ("*cough**laugh* it was never what it seemed. it never will be *cough*) which i didnt understand at the time, but for some reason made me want to quit the mission. nevertheless i continued.

i needed Keith to convince Abbaspour to come with us because i knew he would still have a grudge against me. it ended up working, and we traveled around together destroying all of the Nari clan's human experimentation labs, meeting the entire NC smash community along the way (yes we were going to incorporate all of you individually, even DH who was going to be a small village's prized hermaphrodite gypsy.) Even after all the labs were destroyed, we would still be meeting people from the scene, some of which would actually would be killiing each other under the orders of another unknown force that we believed to be the last remaining forces of the Nari clan.

Eventually, after nearly all of NC smash had died, it would be revealed that the unknown force that had killed all the good guys after the labs had been destroyed, and even occasionally done away with its own minions (who were also members of the NCSmashComm) had been led by none other than Abbaspour himself. We didnt know why, but it didnt matter. We had to avenge them.

The last people left to confront him were me, Keith, and the famous and powerful wizard Murine, who had actually been transformed into a goat man by Abbaspour's grandmother 200 years earlier (we meet Murine in his true form at the end of the series, but we originally would meet him early in the series in a disguise he creates with his magic that makes him look like a handsome vagabond that goes by the pseudonym, Nan.)

In the final battle, Abbaspour transforms into a giant magical Krocodile, validating what we had assumed after finding out he was the force behind the killings: that he was behind the splicing experiments as well, and had mastered the mutation as he is able to even transform back to his original form and is unimaginally powerful in his mutated form. at this point i also realize that Sabouri was just his research pawn, and understood the meaning of his depressing last words, as the man who i thought i was originally rescuing to deal with my shame had all of us doomed from the start... we played right into his hands. he needed our help to destroy the labs (which he wanted gone so that no one learned to become as powerful as he did), while
he could simultaneously control and kill everyone from the NCSC, the only people in the world who could ever summon the power to stop him.

near the end of the battle, Murine is using his powerful defensive magic to hold back Abbaspour's most powerful spirit attack, The Krackshot, he instructs me to fuse my power with a nearly dead Keith, and tells me the location of a person who he knows from premonitions has the potential smash power to be able to stop Abbaspour with the right training. As he himself is unable to handle the Krackshot, and is wiped out, but holds Abbaspour back long enough for the newly fused 'Kam' to get away.

100 years after Murine's death and the beginning of the tyranny of Krackshot Kroc, an old woman by the name of Lisa is able to easily (and bad***ly) sweep through the security of the master palace of the Krackshot kingdom, finally ending up at the throne where KSK himself awaits her. he notes nostolgcally her similar spiritual aura to that of her blood relative, Murine, just until transforming into The Krocodile. but she does not even say a word, before slicing the giant monster in two with just one swipe of her tiny arm.

She emerges calmy from the collapsing palace, having liberated the world of the evil Krackshot spawn.

thanks to everyone who supported us and believed we could do whatever we set our minds to. it's your guidance that we are truly thankful for in the end. Again, sorry we couldnt complete things the right way, but it was a great way to spend these retardesly long car rides i've had to deal with. id also like to thank god. holy **** he's the ****ing man.
this...... is novel worthy.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make tournies in about the next month, so there's no point in checking out SWF, most of you have my numbers I presume, if not send me a message and I'll give you it (Oh yeah I got a new number guys)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
like i want to get the whole NC scene together and make a home vid of that story this summer.... and put it on youtube.

null55

Smash Master
lmaoooooooooo.

you'd prob need to find some random arab guy to play camron.

null55

Smash Master
JJOOOHHHLLLL.

it was fun while it lasted tho keef.

thanks for easing my boredom.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
crio said he would give us a ride if he's coming. and snapp said he would give us a ride, and he goes to everything so he'll probably drive himself if crio isn't going. so yeah I'd say so.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hey guys I actually have the day off on this, I'm confirmed. Uh Karn, you have housing I actually want to come during the night so I don't get there late during the day.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Doesn't M2K play MK? Doesn't Sonic have, like, poor priority? How did those matches even work?

<_>

Top Bottom