• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Wow, and i was just about to make a post saying how much it would have been cool to finally hang out with zio. I see you at herb but we didnt talk. But i guess u didnt feel the same way :/

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have work sunday and other plans sat. It was either i go to NCSU or this, and after i heard how stacked ncsu would be, i decided to go to that.

*CT*

Smash Lord
i have work sunday and other plans sat. It was either i go to NCSU or this, and after i heard how stacked ncsu would be, i decided to go to that.
I feel yeah, I was in the same position, I could have had someone cover for me yesterday and try to get another person's day on the 10th, but I decided to get money now. Hopefully I see you before MLG bro? I really want a piece of your MK.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
D: So I'm not gonna be able to play with Keith? I think I don't wanna come anymore :|

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I can give one person in the cary/raleigh a ride. just keep in mind that I have after 9 johns, so we will have to leave the venue at 8.

any takers?

no gas fee.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So it looks like im riding with Cam. :']

I just need a ride back now if Cam has to work the next day we will see.

*trains*

*CT*

Smash Lord
Plur, give my address one of the ways to UNC from Fayetteville is through Raleigh I should be taking my dad's Impala/Izuzu and my uncle's GPS even though I know where to go. I'll be going really early though?

vZakat

Half Genie
Plur, give my address one of the ways to UNC from Fayetteville is through Raleigh I should be taking my dad's Impala/Izuzu and my uncle's GPS even though I know where to go. I'll be going really early though?
I might want in on that. I'm in Raleigh.

lord karn

Smash Master
Well, I'm living in monica's house this fall with david, monica and maybe ben. don't think monica wants tournaments

but, I think it would be interesting to do something like the dukes at a dorm on campus. However, we need someone who lives in a dorm, first.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh matt, I'm gonna get dropped off at the venue friday afternoon (is that ok karn?) on the way from buffalo. Joe and bryan will still come tho, so I told them that they could go through you and go back as a full convoy.

Top Bottom