• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, DK is an ape after all.

Oh gaiz, Soon I'm going to be the lead stream-guy, the next tournament which is 10th feb. It would be cool if you guys could check it out at some point, I've managed to rally together enough enthusiasm to get a livestream for brawl going (at last) and I don't want the community spirit to die stillborn. people will be happy to see others watching and/or commenting

Rizen

Smash Legend
To win with Ganon you have to dominate the game. Ganon has no camping options, he's big and slow but he can really surprise people. People assume Ganon's free and get careless; that's what Ganon wants. Exploit an opening, get in and murder them for being stupid. Don't let up. Use their frustration and Ganon's big attacks to keep them from recovering and resetting the situation.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey guys, Check out this stream tomorrow starting at 10am gmt. Brawl stream, live from the UK
http://www.twitch.tv/smashbrawluk
it will be helpful if we manage to get our livestream off to a decent viewing first time around. Plus I'm on commentary almost all day so it's bound to be amazing

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
What's that in America time? AKA "real world" time. Specifically central standard time.

I'd look it up myself but A. i'm lazy and B. it would be helpful for most of us here who aren't subjects of her royal majesty.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Today, 04:48 a.m.

literally the worst time of the day. what are you trying to do to us GP?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good work G~P :). I saw some with Synth Snake and lol Pit or something. The stream was shaky unfortunately :( . Good stuff with the Anime Con.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Today, 04:48 a.m.

literally the worst time of the day. what are you trying to do to us GP?
lol, it's england man XD

Good work G~P :). I saw some with Synth Snake and lol Pit or something. The stream was shaky unfortunately :( . Good stuff with the Anime Con.
yeah, we had HUNDREDS of issues with the internet. the venue sucked, but next time (late march) it will be a good venue!

highlight of the stream for me: Living to about 280% in doubles and still winning when it got down to a 2v1 situation. cena level victory there

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It was purely satire, trust me--I hate America as much as a dirty liberal atheist can be expected to.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I could tell it was in jest, it was just amusing how 'real world time' is something i've had said to me by an american before (and was serious) XD

Rizen

Smash Legend
Our time's as real as any country's; it's our money that's not...

@DLA lol @ gif on Wario forum. Too good.

TheHolyVee

Smash Rookie
So they finally fixed the hour stuff?

How are you *****s doing? i missed this place. Does dair still work?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Lies and slander

Just for this... at my last tourney on the second (ever)... i will be going

STRAIGHT GANON

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it wasnt the format that they changed. it was the forum host, by extension the layout had to change too. Sad times

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I wish the board were still alive. There just aren't any Ganons anymore. DLA's, as far as I know, permanently switched, and both Bloody and myself can only attend tournaments every now and then.

Brawl's just slowed to a crawl. Any new LT mains almost immediately get discouraged and quit.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Smash is actually picking up in the UK, things are looking good for us, you should all come to england and we could have a ganon crew.

Also, my Ganon is still taking names in MM's

Rizen

Smash Legend
Smash is actually picking up in the UK, things are looking good for us, you should all come to england and we could have a ganon crew.

Also, my Ganon is still taking names in MM's
I'd like to but the chances are almost nonexistent for me to even go OoS. :(

Top Bottom