• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
:(

Well, Ally has had experience against pretty much every top Ganon, so you kinda got the short end of the stick in regard that he got all that experience.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Gee, tough break, DLA. Although it did sound like you had fun, so that's what really counts (even if you are down by $20, was it?), right? I missed the stream, but I would love to see the set when/if it does become uploaded.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, My car is currently in the state of 'only useful are scrap metal, bound to be stolen by gypsies any day now' lol

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm trying to remember that face, but it ain't coming to me. =/

stRIP

Smash Ace
thought about you guys a few days ago.
i've completely quit smash by now, but i remember the good old times on the ganon boards with some of the most epic people on the earth existing

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Who here wants ganon and falcon to be clones in the next game. I don't have a problem with that but some changes need to be made like, allowing ganon to use his sword ._.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Who here wants ganon and falcon to be clones in the next game. I don't have a problem with that but some changes need to be made like, allowing ganon to use his sword ._.
Suffice it to say everyone wants this same change for Ganondorf. At least let him use a projectile to show he a wizard too.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, ever since melee I believe. And as for projectiles.. well he can shoot a dark ball of evil energy or something like. But its still obvious that ganon is a wizard though.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I main Ike and secondary Snake mostly ATM but I've used Ganon in friendlies for more than 3 years. Anything wrong with only using Ganondorf in friendlies? I just can't find any way for him to join my mains because of how bad he is :(

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I main Ike and secondary Snake mostly ATM but I've used Ganon in friendlies for more than 3 years. Anything wrong with only using Ganondorf in friendlies? I just can't find any way for him to join my mains because of how bad he is :(
There's nothing wrong with using Ganon for only friendlies. It's no secret he's a bad character, and winning a tourney with him is a very lofty feat, to say the least. Don't be ashamed, as long as you like and respect the character, that's all that really matters.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
When I was getting into competitive brawl I was gonna make ganon my secondary main. But since he... you know. Now I just use him on friendlies only

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dude, stop being the swedish me. same characters and everything XD

Top Bottom