• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I main Ike and secondary Snake mostly ATM but I've used Ganon in friendlies for more than 3 years. Anything wrong with only using Ganondorf in friendlies? I just can't find any way for him to join my mains because of how bad he is :(
You've gotta REALLY love playing a character as bad as Ganon to bring him out in tourney. Dealing with the inevitable frustration of under-performance is counterbalanced only by an extreme love of Ganon. :ganondorf:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I saw a quote saying you were an awesome Ganondorf. I'm not sure if the person was joking about that or not, though.

Are there any videos of your gameplay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEJVFdpZRY&feature=plcp
You decide if its any good or not, But i would like to say Im at least above average

agreed your love for ganon is the only reason you should ever use ganon in tourney

that and to SMITE every weakling there
That, and anyone who loses to ganon is smited publicly by everyone who witnessed it

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Has anyone even bothered to study the frames of the super jump? Sounds like something worth doing. For that matter, one should research the frame data for the super jump from the air dodge too (if they haven't already).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I don't think it's relevant really, It's just a ganonic method of chasing, by the time you're at the right height, you're free to move :L

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No problem. I'll probably test it in the morning.

Also guys, I need a list of every Ganon board meme ever. I'm redoing Brawl- Ganondorf and I kinda want to make him Ganon-boards canon.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Last one isn't true though they're still funny ^_^

:059:
Might as well be lol
Seriously though.
>have people complain to me about having a -1 MU being so hard to win
>I look at my mains
>Ike and ganon (and snake, but only very recently)
>are you serious?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fair is amazing, But Uthrow is simply the worst throw option.
(my order from best to worst)
Dthrow for keeping them close for followups
Fthrow for most damage and getting offstage
Bthrow for getting offstage and sometimes killing
Uthrow for setting up the juggle

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No, I agree with Gheb.

My personal list is

FThrow
UThrow
DThrow
BThrow

BThrow gets an honourable mention for being invaluable should you land a grab cornered at the ledge.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Ironically, after 7 months of hiatus, I'm doing the best I've done in a long time. I'm guaranteed 7th at the tourney right now. I beat Dr. Robotnik's Yoshi and Bladewise's Marth. Lost to Weruop's Olimar.

Lessee if I can't get at least 5th.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ironically, after 7 months of hiatus, I'm doing the best I've done in a long time. I'm guaranteed 7th at the tourney right now. I beat Dr. Robotnik's Yoshi and Bladewise's Marth. Lost to Weruop's Olimar.

Lessee if I can't get at least 5th.
doo eeet. make irn-bru proud

Top Bottom