• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Chrisy

Smash Rookie
Why, might I ask, are you guys using such a horrible character? There is nothing awesome about Ganondorf. He is slow, full of lag, and just a burden on the game. He should be left out of fighting games. See sense and main a different character.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Because I am a potato farmer. You'd main Ganon too if you had to eat potatos with every single meal.

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sense is overrated IMO. Just ask Haley Joel Osment, he has six of them.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yo verm owes me money too. What a scoundrel.

BTW guys keep an eye out for me on the PS4 stream this weekend. Even if I don't manage to play any tournament sets on the stream, Ally challenged me to a $20 CF vs. Ganon MM which will definitely get streamed. Make sure you check it out!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
has a ganon ever lost a mm to a falcon?
like legit. Ive beaten every falcon Ive ever played with ganon. every falcon vs ganon vid I see, the ganon wins. I remember watching kosk vs some falcon in a mm and kosk scraped him. and foolish people still think falcon has a chance.

enjoy your money

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I've been saying for a while that the Falcon MU is in Ganon's favor. The only Falcon I $MM a lot is YoshQ and I'm probably like 5-1 against him.

Eikelmann, chances are I won't go Ganon for the entire tournament. There are some matchups I won't even touch as Ganon. But unless my bracket is full of ******** Ganon MUs, you can definitely expect to see some serious Ganon tournament sets.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nah man, the worst feeling in the world is losing a set because I'm too stubborn to use a secondary. I'd rather be respected as a Smash player than as a Ganondorf player.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
DLA don't take allys cf so lightly i saw how he managed to adapt to alot of stuff when he played verm at P5

also i think the cf ganon mu overall IS in a TINY bit in cfs favor

but there really aren't any cf mains left so in general you always see ganons win the matchup

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Ally adapts to everything though so I'm not gonna worry about it one way or another. I actually MM'd his Pit a few weeks ago (since that's who he won the tournament with), and I almost JV 2'd him game 1. Then he adapted and won the next 2 games, cuz he figured out why its a -2 MU. His Falcon might adapt too, but I'm not worried because IMO the matchup is in Ganon's favor anyways.

That reminds me, I recorded that Pit set, I really should upload it one of these days. The quality's *** but it's still watchable.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yup, Im never going to understand how everyone ends up so broke, even in america where apparently everything is bare cheap

And i know that feel DLA. well...kinda, Both of my characters thus far have been terrible against the same characters so yeah :L
picking up snake though, dem tilts

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yo verm owes me money too. What a scoundrel.

BTW guys keep an eye out for me on the PS4 stream this weekend. Even if I don't manage to play any tournament sets on the stream, Ally challenged me to a $20 CF vs. Ganon MM which will definitely get streamed. Make sure you check it out!

you challenged me LOL.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Ally won 3-1. I woulda won game 4 but I tripped when I did dash attack out of gerudo to end the match. Then I died lol. It was livestreamed on Xatic's channel so you should be able to watch it now if you want--it was a really good set.

As for the tournament itself, I did awful in bracket and don't want to talk about it lol. I'm pretty sure I got a few good sets recorded though.

I'm still in the car, so I'll look for videos tomorrow.

Top Bottom