• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
alcohol is what the weak use to forget their miseries in life
nah, irn-bru is a fizzy drink, which has an incredibly unique taste, i thought it would be somewhere in america, but i guess not
just found out its scottish and was made originally for steel-workers...manly

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
GP, when are you coming to germany again? We gotta play Ganon FFAs with G-man and T :cool:

:059:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GP, when are you coming to germany again? We gotta play Ganon FFAs with G-man and T :cool:

:059:
will be forever i should imagine. but if the rumours are true and you are gonig to apex, i can play you there. along with the other ganon mains that are on here

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
WTF is an irn-bru?
It is the drink of the gods.

I miss the old scottish bakery that used to be nearby.

Now I don't know where to find irn bru in Canada anymore.

:(

OMFG the Superstore a few blocks from my house apparently carries it

How have I never noticed this

brb going to go buy some

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It is the drink of the gods.

I miss the old scottish bakery that used to be nearby.

Now I don't know where to find irn bru in Canada anymore.

:(

OMFG the Superstore a few blocks from my house apparently carries it

How have I never noticed this

brb going to go buy some
he knows...he knows...
yknow, im going to have to bring some irn-bru with me to apex for all the ganons which havent tasted its goodness before...and for those that want to taste it again

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its not sold here...and hasnt been for about 8 years now
ive got a lot of things to buy when i go over, i need to try a pop-tart at some point in my life, and buy a real supersize mcdonalds big mac (american small meals are the same as english medium meals, and out largest size is just large)
not to mention im doing the R U hungry's sandwich challenge with a ton of other smashers

my god im so hyped

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll bring you a pop tart too dude. What flavor do you want?

(there are like, 70.)

edit: don't eat it at the same time as the Mtn Dew though... I can tell you from my own personal (mis)adventures that it's one of the worst tastes you can experience

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I honestly, would like to. I'm pretty knowledgeable as a player and i've been using Ganondorf ALOT within the last 2 seasons. Though i am not a Ganon main i feel like there is alot i could contribute. Though, i also understand completely if you don't want me to help. 100% serious.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If it means that I get to piss people off with some mad theorycrafting, then I'm game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
uhh, flavour really dont matter. if you can get something fruit based, strawbery or apple or sumtin XD
im gonig to be taknig a truckload of irn-bru with me i think, i wonder if i can actually get it through security XD
also, id love to be on this ganon panel. but my ganon simply doesnt face enough important matches to be classed as experienced. plus i will only be truly knowledgable on about a dozen matchups. the rest ill have not much knowledge on

Exalted

Smash Lord
Today is a day of celebration! For today is my second birthday here at the Ganon boards!

:ganondorf:

Each Ganon represents one year under the service of evil.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Vex please count me in.

I'd like some insight into this whole mess that is these MU charts.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Happy spawning day Exalted... I thought you were already 16?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
two years then yo hit the official lawful age of manliness
but who listens to law eh?

also, today i was manly. a forklift broke down at a local company, so untill they get a new one, ive been hired as a human forklift.
i shifted 10 tonnes of turkish delight across warehouses and into delivery vans jsut today...im knackered

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well belive it or not.
the place that makes them in is turkey, who them ships them to us to package them, and they then go all over the goddamned world from here XD
dodgy scheme

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

Each Ganon represents one year under the service of evil.
Of course. Since Ganon has owned your services, and us all, from the moment of our births....

.nno, N, my faith wavered only a moment, n-noo NO-

AAAAAUAUUUUUUAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*PK-ow!'s body changes, his skin flickers and undulates, but the light is dim, and it cannot be seen...*
*His irises are the first sign he has been truly assaulted; his eyes are white, and the color fades from his body - skin and cloth*
*He folds into a heap on the ground, as though made of thick linen, and his bones, must be solid no longer... perhaps they are the cause of the faintly violet gas rising slowly from the eyes, mouth, and hands of the man-shaped linen pile.*

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys.

Mission accomplished.

Norfair legal in my region again.

Pirate Ship on its way.

So I'm back.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ontario.

And Pirate Ship isn't legal yet.

Norfair is temporary, but it could very well end up being permanent.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool, norfair is a pretty fun stage, i remember having a particularly fun game against some people on the ike biweeklies.
never was sure on pirate ship though, im not a fan of water. delphino is normalyl my ban

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ike can alternate counter & powershield ni the lava to be immune all the way through it and not take any damage. his only method of stalling XD

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Thank you to all who said they would help with the panel, unfortunately I can only have 5 people in this panel, and this panel will consist of;

Vex Kasrani
Vermanubis
DLA
Terodactyl Yelnats
Gunblade789

Thank you to all the ganon's that showed interest and sorry if I didn't pick you. We will try our hardest for ganondorf in the matchup chart discussion.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool, while youre here i haz a question. is ''kasrani' a clan tag or a family name? it keeps throwing me out. also, does KT kasran=kingtoon?

Top Bottom