• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm 3 - moar sexy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I personally dont give two ****s about my outcome in this tourney so ill just dq myself i guess

everyone hurry up with your sets so dla can win already

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah I told buck to just take the set to speed it up, we lag like.. A lot, and I only meet himat like 0:00 for me, and then I'm way too tired to even play brawl semi serious..

Breezy

Smash Ace
You all just need to beast your sets like me and finish 'em quick fast.

Also, mine and Ex's set was laggy and therefore pretty silly, and it doesn't look serious at all, so I wasn't planning on uploading them. However, if you guys want the set uploaded, just say so and I'll upload them regardless.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
All of my controllers blow. It's really hard to find a good GC controller anymore.

Dude, I bought 2 GC-controllers last year.

I ordered them at a place where they were only £28,50 each :lick:

Think I'll order 2 more soon.

Mr. Miyagi

Smash Cadet
Verm cant drop out this tourney we've been waiting for a ganongasm III for too long.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Tero, one last time, will you be available to play today?
Today is good as long as you're on at the same times, I think you're 3 hours ahead of me? But I only have one more hour before I have to go to a to a tourney, and I'll get back home at about 6:00 my time.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Oh, thanks.

When can you play? ill only be available from aproximately 6:00 pm and on(depending how much i need to study after school. -_-)

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Tero, I'm still waiting for you to give me a date when you can actually play.
Kalm I've already told you the times of which I can be on the xat, that's the time I can play. I've just been waiting for you to be free for our matches because I've been able to do so all week.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I hate to purge this thread, but three Ganongasm threads on one page is far too much epic for most to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom