• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf: Official Character Discussion

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
The fair will (hopefully) act smoother. It's much more than a cosmetic change. Take a look at the move in PSA before and after what I did and you'll start to understand how messed up it was.

Magus420

Smash Master
Nice job on the f-air. It looks a lot better than it did (seeing 16->17->18 made me wtflol at the awkward movements). I would maybe suggest adjusting frame 16 to lie closer to 15's position, and adjust 17's arm position to be close to where 16's currently is on the Y-axis, but keep the fist centralized on the Z-axis (giving 17 the furthest reach of the animation, and 17 along with the interpolated frame 18's hitboxes being max range on the attack).

Or perhaps bring 17 a little closer to 18's position, and also 18 further away from 19 and slightly closer to 17 and make 16 the maximum range.

The difference between 15 and 16 is a huge range of movement, then 16 and 17 are very similar, then 17 to 18 is another huge change, and 18 to 19 are again very similar, so it looks a bit strange imo.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Magus, feel free to touch it up. Otherwise I will try to look into it in another week.

Top Bottom