• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is STILL the best character ever (Wii-U Online Tournament: Complete!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
GGs, Victoriajustice. The 2nd match was a close call.
I'm sorry items first popped up in the 2nd game.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I won 2 0, real goodmatches crash

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I still need to hear from @Bittersweet @Garioshi @Zathura @epicender584 @Ceadda @GanonFist

With the goal of prioritizing helping people find another person to play against, I have tentative loser placement match ideas (influenced moderately by set results in case you're wondering reasoning behind them):
@ Shogger Shogger vs @ Wiley Wiley
@ HeavyLobster HeavyLobster vs @ Lufos Lufos
@ Poxnixles Poxnixles vs @ KenMeister KenMeister
@RCyclone vs @Minordeth
@Krazy4Krash vs @ Heartstring Heartstring

I'll come up with more later as results continue to come in...unless people show a lack of interest. Keeping in mind I don't need people to do these matches. I just recommend them, and may or may not use their results to add an extra layer of differentiation to placements.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I still need to hear from @Bittersweet @Garioshi @Zathura @epicender584 @Ceadda @GanonFist

With the goal of prioritizing helping people find another person to play against, I have tentative loser placement match ideas (influenced moderately by set results in case you're wondering reasoning behind them):
@RCyclone vs @Minordeth

I'll come up with more later as results continue to come in...unless people show a lack of interest. Keeping in mind I don't need people to do these matches. I just recommend them, and may or may not use their results to add an extra layer of differentiation to placements.
I forfeit, Log Jahns :joyful:

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
@ KenMeister KenMeister , when are you up for going dark fist to dark fist? Thursday afternoon may be a good time for me.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Hey @ Poxnixles Poxnixles , I'm ready when you are tonight. Sorry I got back so late, I had classes all day.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG I can play Pon Saturday. Would he be interested in playing the whole set on SV/BF/Omega Gaur Plains?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG I can play Pon Saturday. Would he be interested in playing the whole set on SV/BF/Omega Gaur Plains?
Saturday morning or evening? Minding the 17 hour difference, so that I tell him you are available either Saturday or Sunday.

For now, I'll just tell him you might be available Saturday morning your time, and communicate your stage preferences.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Okay @ Big O Big O if you can be ready 23:00 Japan time tomorrow (which is about 6 AM in California), you're good to go with everything.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

@RCyclone vs @Minordeth

I've been pursuing a match with Epi for just about a whole month at this point and it's been not so easy, heh. Granted, I'm often busy, but I have told him when I'm available for the most part - Wednesday sometimes but mostly Thursday and Fridays 4-8 EST. I'd offer later but he told me early on that he's not available late and I'm often busy in the evening and don't become available again until after midnight his time. I'm PST and he's EST.

Point is though, there's been several days now where I show up for that window and basically wait all afternoon. Starting to loose enthusiasm as you might imagine. He showed up once right at the end of me waiting only to leave because he thought I said I was unable to play, and then Smashboards didn't refresh for him to see my following posts to come back. He's pretty new here, hardly posts at all, and does seem to have trouble communicating. Just thought I'd share these details so you're not in the dark as to what we've been doing. Communication has largely been on his profile page.

I'm hoping to get our matches in soon and not make you wait on us. Was busy all this week but did post that I'd be available this afternoon a few hours ago but he hasn't shown. I try to let him know when I'm free on odd days, but I usually don't know that I'll be free on those days until a moment before I'm free. Then I just have to hope he shows up with little warning. He does know that I'm usually free on Thursday and Friday afternoons but I've run into him twice that way in a month.

Last edited:

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Pon - 2
Big O - 0

Lol I got wrecked. 6 AM op. I probably would've lost anyway. He is definitely a beast with Ganon. His ledge game woke me up lol.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Hey shogger, I can find an available time this week if you can. Let me know when's good.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I've actually found myself quite swamped with work for a long time. I'd like to concede this match.
That's fine too. I will simply try to arrange a different loser placement match if that's the case.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
@ Xinc Xinc I think I'm just gonna drop out of the tournament. I don't own a Wii U and it'll be a hassle to wrangle one up every time I need to play a match. Good luck in the rest of the tournament bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom