• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon is just like how he was in melee.

Linguini

Smash Master
Personal i got a bigger díck than ganon, chaddd, and linguini combined. With that out of the way, GAwes i know chaddd is your boy so you'll back him over another ganon. People in Florida would say the same of linguini, this fight for who has a bigger ganon ego will most definitely die with the melee scene seeing as how "who is the better ganon" wont go past this arguement.

None of you could beat tipman anyway lolzzzzzzzz

GAwes hows europe? Freakin Sighrax moved to Texas to play COD4 as a pro-gamer hahah.
yeah, this guys way out of my league.
You serious sighrax is in texas?! And bro we gotta play sometime.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
renth is a great player and a great guy but i did once watch chad sit there and absolutely **** on him, i believe i saw about 3 matches ending in either 3 or 4 stock

the linguini v. chad thing has been going on forever, linguini gained superstar acclaim after his performance at fc but besides other florida tournaments, as far as i know, hasnt really taken anyone out of note or played any truly memorable matches in my opinion, he's very good and i think our last matches we played went with him winning 1-2 matches to the lead against me, so im not putting him down in the least, his ability to fight space animals is pretty intense, but from everythign i've seen in the past year i think chad is an overall more rounded and better suited ganon.

gawes
Linguini beat Lambchops and as far as i know hes done the best against M2k with ganon besides maybe magus, at FCD. he commonly places top 4 at all the gigibyte tourneys which all of florida's best go to.

hes beaten lotsa good people. Riot is right though. i said it before this wasnt suppose to be a whos better thread. im just sad cuz after playing brawl a few times i still love melee.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Brawl's actually heightened my passion for Melee to an insane degree.

Riot, Mike's playing Team Fortress 2, not COD4.

-Kye

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
Well thats what smoking the herb does to ya.lol sentences dont take that much effort to type

I respect your opinion gawes, your just a bit uninformed on who ive beaten. You seemed like a pretty cool guy at LTEC, im looking forward to playing you in brawl.
weed doesnt make you play bad.
everybody is different.
everybody is different when they smoke weed.
that kid is just making excuses because he lost.
ill create more controversy and say weed helps me focus and streamline my melee game,
and soon, my brawl game.

respect my opinion dood, or recognize your immaturity

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SWF does not support drug discussion. Any futher will result in topic closure and potentially infraction points.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Brawl's actually heightened my passion for Melee to an insane degree.

Riot, Mike's playing Team Fortress 2, not COD4.

-Kye
Unfortunately that was what he got signed for, TF2 ( which i love ). However his sponsers told their crew that COD4 was a more popular game as far as high level tourny is concerned, TF2 supposedly only has one major tourny in europe while COD4 has tons all over, so he had to learn COD4. Kind of sucks in my opinion, i dont find much complexity in COD4, its to easy.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
shooters blow

mike needs to come see me in england

im having fun in europe, too bad they sux at smash (jk europe)

not!

i know you guys are being very easy towards my opinion, but in the end, both of ours are just that, opinions, and of course im going to back chad, hes my bro haha, but until we have something like mlg again, these arguments of "who's better than who because they beat x and y" and stuff are kinda pointless because this game is so character based that it makes the results inconsistent. Kinda like the captain falcon thing, xif pretty easily beat jiano, but then i beat xif 5-0 right before i left for europe, does that mean im better than jiano? i dont think so, because i get wrecked by shieks and jiano doesnt. It all comes down to differences in character and playstyle capabilities. That doesnt mean i dont like regional and competitive arguments, they fuel the community. So i hope this **** goes on forever

gawes

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
shooters blow

not!

i know you guys are being very easy towards my opinion, but in the end, both of ours are just that, opinions, and of course im going to back chad, hes my bro haha, but until we have something like mlg again, these arguments of "who's better than who because they beat x and y" and stuff are kinda pointless because this game is so character based that it makes the results inconsistent. Kinda like the captain falcon thing, xif pretty easily beat jiano, but then i beat xif 5-0 right before i left for europe, does that mean im better than jiano? i dont think so, because i get wrecked by shieks and jiano doesnt. It all comes down to differences in character and playstyle capabilities. That doesnt mean i dont like regional and competitive arguments, they fuel the community. So i hope this **** goes on forever

gawes
quoted for GAwes awesomeness. good stuff buddy. this thread can be closed because so far the ganon specific thread is a joke.

its just a Gaggle of nubs posting about how he looks and how hes slow and awkward looking and how he sucks. when they all finally figure out all their posts are useless maybe by then their will be somebody repping ganon and giving them something to talk about.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
shooters blow

not!

gawes
WES!!! you need to stop waving that Union Jack, and get those stars and stripes back, bro. Do you come back this summer, or later than that? Well, whenever you do, we need to play some smash. Back on topic, I love Ganon in Brawl. He has a low, mid, and high big boot, making him, once again, the manliest character in the game. uair and bair have little lag, and uair is even stronger on hit, although it has lost its "vulture kick" properties. fair hits higher above his head then before, so it can be a surprise anti-air. his recovery, however, is undeniably worse. i like him, though, as he still seems effective to me.

Also, chaddd, we need to brawl, mang. hit me up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
man you speak of drugs with out me lol ok i respect the mods on here so stop guys anyway i would love to see a ganon guide. i think i might have over looked him i thought he sucked do too no more over spamming his f airs. but your right i got to play him smart , his u air is much stronger and he is still overwhelmingly powerful. i only played him once so i wont say much more on him yet but please make one i will read for sure. yoshi still horrible lucas for top teir peace out

oh hey marty is in the ganon boards hey there buddy i found you now we must fight lol j/p
and if wes come back i would love to play him although he moved when i strated playing melee and we never meet he is a legend in ga

Magus420

Smash Master
I remember someone testing it and saying that it didn't have the weakest 'shine-like' tap, though it does still have the moderately powered low sending hit before that one that was similar to Sheik's old f-air.

So it does still have the horizontal tap hit after that low send hit?

SynikaL

Smash Lord
You mean the the Shine-like Stun animation Up Air gave if you landed it with Ganon's toe? Honestly, I don't remember. I haven't played the game for more than a week and I don't have my import copy anymore. I guess we'll see tomorrow night.

-Kye

Renth

Smash Hero
Luck is Renth 2.0.

How do I know? My only lost money match in Brawl was to him. That may not sound like much, but trust me.

I'm not a Ganon main but I know some people aren't too happy with how he plays in Brawl. I'm saying right now that after seeing Luck's Ganon in Melee and after losing to his Ganon in Brawl, I can assure you they do play similar, but not the same. Luck's pretty on key as far as differences from what I could tell. The Leonidas is quite terrifying, I'll let you know. And I do agree that the Forward+B not being able to be guarded is a bit of knowledge I would have liked to know before our Money Match.

Luck, I want my three bucks back. I can beat you.
Renth 2.0

LOL .

Renth

Smash Hero
yo chaddd just quit man these kids dont even know who you are.

besides you may be right and ganon make suck d!ck, but thats the whole point of my thread. Ganon sucked **** in melee 2 but people were able to just make him good. thats what me and renth are gonna try and do. you shouldnt sell out on ur character.

BTW i loved ur ganon back in the melee days. good **** on the matches with m2k.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4108041#post4108041

Top Bottom