• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon boards combo video - It's almost done!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I've just seen The Marth Boards Combo Video, and boy, was it terrible. Let's just hope that ours doesn't end up like that.

Salty, you've been contributing and showing alot of support in this project, but you haven't said anything about being in it, why's that?

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Well, I've never really thought of myself as that good. I know that I'm a decent Ganon, but I also know that there are much better people on this board. Also, I don't tend to review my replays much, but I doubt that I really have that many good moments.

Also, I just haven't really thought about it.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I've never really thought of myself as that good. I know that I'm a decent Ganon, but I also know that there are much better people on this board. Also, I don't tend to review my replays much, but I doubt that I really have that many good moments.

Also, I just haven't really thought about it.
This is our boards combo video, whether you consider yourself good or not, you're still allowed in it. Anything would do really, a spike, a utilt KO, or even a warlock punch.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Okay guys, I'm just about finish the video. If time is with me, chances are the video will be uploaded today, and if not, tomorrow.

So far, the only people I don't have replays from, are Breezy and Teronist. If you guys don't hurry up (the deadline is by the end of today), you'll probably not be in the video.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Salty, you WILL be in the vid.
Get your *** online Vs someone and collect a couple of nice clips, already.

Top Bottom