• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
First off, ill be making you brawlers look free. I havent touched the game, but its so easy ill be ****** scrubs.

Second, whats the address of this tourny.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes there is internet at the venue so I can livestream if you bring equipment.

The venue address is 3003 West Holcombe Blvd Houston, TX 77025 it's a Gamestop

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there with a gamecube + melee and a tv. I can also bring a wii + brawl if you guys want but I don't have an extra tv to go with it. I'll try advertising this amongst Rice students for both brawl and melee. I think there were some people interested in getting involved.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow! This is wonderful Syncy! <3

How did you get Gamestop to let you use their venue? I almost want to come all the way down here and attend this just to support this. :D
What are the prizes?
<3<3<3<3

Broly

Smash Lord
Wow! This is wonderful Syncy! <3

How did you get Gamestop to let you use their venue? I almost want to come all the way down here and attend this just to support this. :D
What are the prizes?
<3<3<3<3
The prize is seeing a handicap guy stylin on smashers.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thanks Kassy! Yeah, I ran a Brawl tournament one time for them (they knew about me through a friend) and they loved the event. Since it's a huge Gamestop, they want to have a lot of events and they hired me to be their official TO to run not only smash but other games too.

The prizes are usually gift cards or something that our manager got from conference lol.

I hope everyone remembers it's a free tournament!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
fix the gif at the top of the page plz. if the gif dont work, i aint going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom