• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games N Go Presents Combo Breaker 4/2-4/3 Minnesota *POT BONUS FOR MELEE/BRAWL*

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Tripple R you are boss!! Thanks for the All is Brawl Thread. More Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys can make any suggestions you want for the event just run them by Webster!!!!!!!!!

Gene

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll get there one way or another. I'm hoping to be there for the whole weekend, but I'll at least make it on Sunday.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Good stuff Wisconsin! Can't wait to see you all there

@Webster: I'll PM you possible changes. I wanted to talk to some smashers first.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey all! added some things in orange to the main post...

venue info linked there, pot bonus info (more to come), andd a link to the final schedule posted at the bottom as well... let us know how everything looks!!

yoshq

Smash Master
hey all! added some things in orange to the main post...

venue info linked there, pot bonus info (more to come), andd a link to the final schedule posted at the bottom as well... let us know how everything looks!!
add the pot bonus to the title already...

Triple R

Smash Lord
So who wants to team for Melee? Preferably someone I've teamed with before. Amanze? Disicple? Anyone else interested? Would like to team at the U of M the week before for practice too.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yea, team anyone, I play fox/falcon

btw, if I go on saturday and spectate, can someone house 3-4 people from wisconsin, whats the situation on that?

Triple R

Smash Lord
yea, team anyone, I play fox/falcon

btw, if I go on saturday and spectate, can someone house 3-4 people from wisconsin, whats the situation on that?
The best person to get a hold of might be deepak. I'll have to talk to people and see where space is available since nobody seems to be talking right now lol.

Do you need housing Friday night too, or just Saturday night?

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I have 2500 professional Fliers I need to hand out. Does anyone want to post them in their school for me?

Gene

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Still looking for a Melee partner.

Wanna try and team Sanchaz?
maybe, we will figure something, a couple people from wisconsin also want to team, and no one knows who wants to team with me, lol. how does fox team with kirby btw?
and can you moonwalk with kirby.

Housing will be nice chexr, I can order food to pay ya back

WATCH OUT Minnesota! I'm going try hard at this tournament and want to get top 3 both singles and teams.

ORLY

Smash Master
this is the same day as a SG event in IL

might see diminished attendance from IL for that

but i may try and ride with WI

Triple R

Smash Lord
maybe, we will figure something, a couple people from wisconsin also want to team, and no one knows who wants to team with me, lol. how does fox team with kirby btw?
and can you moonwalk with kirby.
Yeah, that's fine. I think I'll remain a free agent for now then lol. As long as fox can get the other team offstage, the team does well. Fox also has to take care not to get comboed, cause Kirby can have a hard time saving his partner due to his speed. And I can't moonwalk... I never practiced it...

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I would like to come saturday to see (lol) other games then smash, I'm warning you guys now, I have a BIG mouth, and I love cheering for awesome shiz, go robots and storm!

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Probably not going to make it, but I'll definitely make it to Raging Storm. Being two days makes it hard for me to come out.

Top Bottom