• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games N Go Presents Combo Breaker 4/2-4/3 Minnesota *POT BONUS FOR MELEE/BRAWL*

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
It's not surprising at all actually. He was gonna come to a tournament here a few months back. This was before me and him became friends, but I remember him telling me that.

MacD

Banned via Administration
cause fluxwolf is too sexy, i can't say no to him

i wanna travel to lots of places with smashers, and if there are some cool people and a tourney i can win to help pay for some of the costs, why not go?

we'll see what happens (and apparently i still owe my parents money for my new car :ohwell:) but making a trip to hang with flux and others sounds fun

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha

always down for peach dittos

whenever the next tourney we are at together i'm down

just bug me and i'll go do it, i tend to get distracted haha

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i <3 the new name macdsmash!! :p

my new controller came in today so now im not playing with a broken L cancel trigger LOL get ready to be **** on by teh best fox/marth u have ever seeeeen!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
WOW gene holy **** awesome!! ill add that to the first post!

you should totally add a preregister system on there!

NearZzz

Smash Lord
wait, there's no doubles in either melee or brawl?
What games will be played at Championships?
Official Tournaments
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 $10
Super Street Fighter 4 $10
Call of Duty Black Ops 4v4 $40
Halo Reach 4v4 $40
Super Smash Bros Brawl singles $10
Super Smash Bros Brawl Doubles $20
Super Smash Bros Melee singles $10
Super Smash Bros Melee Doubles $20
^^^^^^^^^^

yoshq

Smash Master
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – Singles, Double Elimination

Super Street Fighter IV – Singles, Double Elimination

Super Street Fighter IV Teams – 3v3, Pokemon style

Halo: Reach 4v4 – MLG Rules

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4v4 – MLG Rules

Super Smash Brothers Brawl – Singles, Double Elimination

Super Smash Brothers Melee – Singles, Double Elimination

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Would someone be able to give me a ride to this from Macalester? I'd pay for gas obviously and would cover your venue fee or something. I've also been told I make for entertaining car rides so there's that.

I've been meaning to attend one of these for a while. Good stuff.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So they announced that there will be a $100 pot bonus for both Melee and Brawl singles! Time to start practicing guys! I know I have! Hype! :awesome:

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Pot Bonus

Hey guys Triple R just posted this earlier but I figure I would tell everyone personally. I was able to find enough sponsors to get a $200.00 pot bonus for each community. So for the Smash community I was asked to make sure I could do something for both melee and brawl so I did $100.00 for both Melee and Brawl singles along with Games N Go store credit bonuses. Spread the word guys if we get a 60+ Man Smash bracket I will approved for more cash bonuses.

Kirsh

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, question.
Since all the melee stuff is the 2nd day. Can you just show up for the Brawl fights and not stay the 2nd day?
Basically do they hand out winnings the first day or only the last day?

Triple R

Smash Lord
Hey guys, question.
Since all the melee stuff is the 2nd day. Can you just show up for the Brawl fights and not stay the 2nd day?
Basically do they hand out winnings the first day or only the last day?
You can come either day and compete in what you want. You do not have to be there both days. From my past experience they hand out winnings shortly after that games grand finals are done.

Gene are the rulesets you have up for the smash games up for discussion if we want to change something?

Kirsh

Smash Rookie
You can come either day and compete in what you want. You do not have to be there both days. From my past experience they hand out winnings shortly after that games grand finals are done.

Alright looks like it's going to be a long drive for me! Coming from Montana. Super Stoked though ^^

Wake

Smash Master
Quaz! We have to do a Peach ditto if you come! Please? You know you want to! You were in my pool at a raging storm when I first started playing, and you demolished me. I want to play you again though... we could mm if you want.

Quaz

Smash Master
peach dittos are soo lame! but I'll play you if I go. theres a good chance that I wont because uhh.. smash is lame. Yeah

Sync isn't going for sure btw. So IF I go I'll need a partner.

Top Bottom