• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers' World Presents: Fight for your Friends Tournament – Montreal, QC – Aug 23, 08

filauc

Smash Journeyman
If I come in his car, I'm automatically in front cause I'm his partner : D

swordgard

Smash Hero
So 2 more spots left in the car??? Count me in with my friend depending at what time you wanna meet and where, or maybe we could go at kirts house and wait you there.

IceMg1k

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, I'll bring a Wii/Brawl

Oh and I'm doing doubles too so add me up there. (Ally and HolyNightmare, Team: The Unbeatables) :)
Whoa Ally actually going to a tournament :o
Liquid, is this your first offline one?

lmao @ us both having the same picture and joining the site in the same month
3rd. one. This one will probably be the biggest one.
What up Eazy, Ally!

It's me DeseptiveIce, aka [wt]Ice.

Whoa, Ally, the best Snake on AiB's gonna be there. Hawt.

Good luck in Singles and Doubles Ally.

P.S: Get a better team name, like Metal Gear ROB (bleh) or something better. :)

Eazy: Strange that you and Ally have the same avatar, month of date. o.o

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lets see if they hold their reputation, i know im the only ic player in mtl, but im gonna be up for some hefty infinites and cgs

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So 2 more spots left in the car??? Count me in with my friend depending at what time you wanna meet and where, or maybe we could go at kirts house and wait you there.
Its not two spaces left if i actually take a ride in that car, which for some stupid reason, while Zaf is saying that I always take a lift with him and saying i shouldn't complain, he didn't count me in the available places left. Swordgard, i suggest you just end up going to full mile in the car that brings you to montreal with your buddy.

Also, its only shotgun in the front seat if im not driving and Zaf isnt sitting next to me :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Its not two spaces left if i actually take a ride in that car, which for some stupid reason, while Zaf is saying that I always take a lift with him and saying i shouldn't complain, he didn't count me in the available places left. Swordgard, i suggest you just end up going to full mile in the car that brings you to montreal with your buddy.

Also, its only shotgun in the front seat if im not driving and Zaf isnt sitting next to me :)
Actually im taking metro/bus for the whole way it seems then.

zaf

Smash Lord
I wanna take a spot in the car zaf, and can I sleep over friday night?
joel I'm teaming with steb for doubles. I will bring my wii and a power bar

EDIT: as usual I call shotgun the front seat *looks at kirt*
Yea you can have a spot. You can stay over as well.

If I come in his car, I'm automatically in front cause I'm his partner : D
Sorry guys, but fiL is right lol. I will be driving there kirt =P.

Car is as follows. 5 seats.

1-zaf
2-kirt
3-"c" let
4-fiL
5-

you can come swordgard but i do not have room for your friend.
Dibs on the roof of the car D<
i dont want a ticket lol

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well, we'll just meet over there, won't we?
Besides, I don't wanna wake up earlier than I have to : P

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Is your friend registered? if not you can register him for him; just give me a username and if hes in for singles/doubles

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
and Zaf, Pound Cake won't have to go on the roof of your car since there's a spot left, no? Unless swordgard ditches his friend and takes that spot since he asked for it first...

Update made in the Location section regarding Parking and where the tournament is held within the Centennial Centre.

zaf

Smash Lord
So then i can take Kirt, "c"let, fiL and pound cracker.

Also, sf333 i can bring some power bars.

Hey joel, since gamer.s world is sponsoring us, does that mean we get to use their wii?

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I don't believe Joel got an answer from them regarding the use of their equipment (TV's, Wii...) but he did ask them if we could

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I decided we should have a name for our Doubles Team. Because Doubles aren't doubles if you don't make a silly name for yourselves.

We shall thus be baptized: "Lolies on the R.O.X.".

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
yea don't worry, its right by a pretty sick village by the water... theres a Subway really not far and a few pizza places.... a bunch of restos... maybe like 5 minutes walk away? Correct meif I'm wrong whoever lives in the West Island, or Joel, seeing as that's where you live

ThatGuy

Smash Master
There are plenty of restaurants right by the water. If anyone wants some good fast food I'll be hitting up Basil myself :)

It takes roughly 7-8 minutes to walk to depending on your speed. Near impossible to get lost though.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Zaf, how will you be bringing two TVs in the car? Or are you bringing the van?

Cause i want to know if i can bring a TV as well.

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf, how will you be bringing two TVs in the car? Or are you bringing the van?

Cause i want to know if i can bring a TV as well.
Im bringing my car. Ill be opening the trunk through the back seat to get my tvs in. I could try and get yours in. Shouldn't be a problem

I just need directions :3 Like the metro stop or something o.o!
Just meet up at angrignon metro like last time. I will tell everyone the week of the tourney

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Zaf: Okay sweet :3

I'll look for the guy who claims he's 19, but seems a lot older ;D!

Y'know, if all else fails on room for t.vs, we guys in the back seats can just hold onto them...

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Ontario!

I'd really want to come, but since I have no more car I can't travel by myself. Anyone has an extra place in his car??? :)
I added you to the list of people in need of a lift; it might be a good idea to give people an idea of where you live; you live in Ontario?

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to emphasize the need for extension chords and power bars because our setup will need lots of em; we're expecting something between 12-24 systems so we'll be needing 12 chords and bars... Keep the goods coming those of you who can. let me know so I can add you to the list of equipment!!

zaf

Smash Lord
This is gunna be sexy tiem :) Sign one of my friends up also known as "Snk23"
Dude, do you live in Chateauguay? I currently live there and we could meet up for some smash some time.

Zaf: Okay sweet :3

I'll look for the guy who claims he's 19, but seems a lot older ;D!

Y'know, if all else fails on room for t.vs, we guys in the back seats can just hold onto them...
I am 19. Sorry that i have intense facial hair which puts all of you to shame. I suggest eating more birthday cake. Thats where my facial hair came from.

I'd like to emphasize the need for extension chords and power bars because our setup will need lots of em; we're expecting something between 12-24 systems so we'll be needing 12 chords and bars... Keep the goods coming those of you who can. let me know so I can add you to the list of equipment!!
Put me down for 2 power bars and 1 extension cord.

Top Bottom