• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who do you think will be the next character announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
I hope he announces stuff monthly and not just on release dates, if Sakurai planned this however, he is a GENIUS! But I think if this is monthly, we will get a newcomer next

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Im Suprised no one has mention this expecialy how you lot are so jump the gun specualtion freaks but i couldnt help but realise what it actually says on the website when you click the info tag undervthe daily screenshot holder.

''The introduction of the veteran fighters'' - Pikmin & Olimar are Available.

The words in commas

''The introduction of the Veteran Fighters?''

Just a quick bad translation?

To me it pretty much sounds like

''We have officially kick started the Veteran reveals first up is Olimar''

Plus Sakurai said that they hasent been no cuts ''YET'' maybe means he working on bringing as many vets back before newcomers? Like prioritizing Vets over Newcomers?

Also in the french interview he said that he doesnt plan on revealing as much info about the game than brawl did?

By going with this whole theory maybe We will get veteran reveals every month or 2.

And maybe only half or so of the newcomers will get revealed and the other half or so newcomers will be left for you to find out when the game releases?

Pretty messed up theory huh?

Well everyone has there theorys and this is mine also im just tryna make sense, make a understandble story out of all the info Sakurai has told us so far in terms of chars/and reveals.

Sakurai hates cuts he knows we hate cuts

Reveal tones of Veterans to put PeePz minds at rest that there old mains are back sprinkle a few newcomers on top and have you wait bitting your nails for the other newcomers which you gotta wait till you get the game to find out...plus keeping some newcomers secret till release goes with the ''im not gonna reveal as much as brawl'' Theory because by 'much' he means info basicly chars...and anything worth revealing is chars! So by keeping some newcomers secret its going by what he said about that.

Hmmmm Sounds like something Sakurai would do to me...what you lot think?

Am i Crazy?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Im Suprised no one has mention this expecialy how you lot are so jump the gun specualtion freaks but i couldnt help but realise what it actually says on the website when you click the info tag undervthe daily screenshot holder.

''The introduction of the veteran fighters'' - Pikmin & Olimar are Available.

The words in commas

''The introduction of the Veteran Fighters?''

Just a quick bad translation?

To me it pretty much sounds like

''We have officially kick started the Veteran reveals first up is Olimar''

Plus Sakurai said that they hasent been no cuts ''YET'' maybe means he working on bringing as many vets back before newcomers? Like prioritizing Vets over Newcomers?

Also in the french interview he said that he doesnt plan on revealing as much info about the game than brawl did?

By going with this whole theory maybe We will get veteran reveals every month or 2.

And maybe only half or so of the newcomers will get revealed and the other half or so newcomers will be left for you to find out when the game releases?

Pretty messed up theory huh?

Well everyone has there theorys and this is mine also im just tryna make sense, make a understandble story out of all the info Sakurai has told us so far in terms of chars/and reveals.

Sakurai hates cuts he knows we hate cuts

Reveal tones of Veterans to put PeePz minds at rest that there old mains are back sprinkle a few newcomers on top and have you wait bitting your nails for the other newcomers which you gotta wait till you get the game to find out...plus keeping some newcomers secret till release goes with the ''im not gonna reveal as much as brawl'' Theory because by 'much' he means info basicly chars...and anything worth revealing is chars! So by keeping some newcomers secret its going by what he said about that.

Hmmmm Sounds like something Sakurai would do to me...what you lot think?

Am i Crazy?
veteran fighters refers to a plural amount of fighters. pikmin and olimar are multiple fighters. therefore the statement was introducing pikmin and olimar.

Xigger

Smash Lord
If Olimar was revealed because Pikmin 3's release in Japan tomorow, I predict, based on this logic, Max from Scribblenauts will be revealed in September.

On record.
Just for the record, it's the 13th in Japan when it's the 12th for America. So.... it's release day? And Olimar got announced for Smash the same day Pikmin 3 releases?

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Just for the record, it's the 13th in Japan when it's the 12th for America. So.... it's release day? And Olimar got announced for Smash the same day Pikmin 3 releases?
No, in America Pikmin 3 doesn't come out till next month on the 4th. We still have a little while. Not long compared to the TEN YEARS us Pikmin fans have spent waiting for a sequel, but oh well.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I'd take super metroid on 3ds eshop. My sd card and body are ready for that...shame they'll never do it
Well yh ofc but SM is already on WiiU so i didnt bother mentioning it.

Plus 3DS can run GBA games apparently only for Ambassodors....(-_-).

And Ninty said GBA & N64 Games will come to WiiU..but **** knows when....

nessokman

Smash Lord
Well yh ofc but SM is already on WiiU so i didnt bother mentioning it.

Plus 3DS can run GBA games apparently only for Ambassodors....(-_-).

And Ninty said GBA & N64 Games will come to WiiU..but **** knows when....
I got the original DK for GB on club nintendo

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
When does the next pokemon movie come out? Somehow I feel like Sakurai will reveal Mewtwo on its release day just like Olimar on the day of Pikmin 3's launch. Otherwise, if trends persist, I anticipate a rep for a series without any confirmed reps i.e. Little Mac, Yoshi, Wario, Ice Climbers, Ness or C. Falcon.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
When does the next pokemon movie come out? Somehow I feel like Sakurai will reveal Mewtwo on its release day just like Olimar on the day of Pikmin 3's launch. Otherwise, if trends persist, I anticipate a rep for a series without any confirmed reps i.e. Little Mac, Yoshi, Wario, Ice Climbers, Ness or C. Falcon.
It came out three days ago in Japan. So far there aren't any international release dates announced.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
It seems clear that he doesn't want as much info released. I mean look at the site. It only updates with pictures and videos (for newcomers). While the Brawl Dojo had written descriptions of every update (even items/characters).

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'm guessing Yoshi, since he's the only member of the original eight starters to not appear. If we're lucky it will be Chrom or Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, since Sakurai has already shown off their stage.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Probs going to be some main character who's a starter (Yoshi, Wario or Ice Climbers).

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Could be a pokemon character considering Pokemon X & Y is just around the corner.

We may get a new character before then though....

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Could be a pokemon character considering Pokemon X & Y is just around the corner.

We may get a new character before then though....
X & Y releases in October, I think we'll 2 character announcements before that, taking into consideration that WFT was unveiled on the 12th June and Olimar the 12th July, it seems to be one character per month. And hey, what do ya know, X & Y releases worldwide the 12th October.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Everyone thinks characters are going to be announced by game release what about character who are likly who don't have upcoming games

Mewtwo will probably get announce on the x and y release because to get rid of the fear of him getting kicked again

Hong

The Strongest
X & Y releases in October, I think we'll 2 character announcements before that, taking into consideration that WFT was unveiled on the 12th June and Olimar the 12th July, it seems to be one character per month. And hey, what do ya know, X & Y releases worldwide the 12th October.
Hmm, patterns, eh?

I suppose we will only have short of two weeks to confirm if this is accurate. I could buy that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I actually had a dream last night that Meta Knight was revealed today. It was really realistic, too. When I woke up and checked the Dojo, I was a bit disappointed. :laugh:

I hope they show Ike or the Pokemon Trainer next, mainly to quiet those who want them cut. :p

Realistically, I say Yoshi, Zelda, or Dedede will be next.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
I actually had a dream last night that Meta Knight was revealed today. It was really realistic, too. When I woke up and checked the Dojo, I was a bit disappointed. :laugh:

I hope they show Ike or the Pokemon Trainer next, mainly to quiet those who want them cut. :p

I had a dream where crash Bandicoot was planed for smash and I got the inside scoop by being an intern for Nintetendo. :love:
Somehow Nintendo got the rights for Crash to shove it in Sony's face. :awesome:
They planed to do a three way Trade Between MS, Sony And Nintendo where Sony got Crash, Nintendo got Banjo and Kazooie, and Microsoft got... I don't remember I think it was a TV remote lol :awesome:
Ahh good dream we got Crash Spyro and Banjo in SSB4.... but that was a dreamworld :sadeyes:

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration

Honestly, I don't think people want PKMN Trainer to be cut because they want to, but rather because he may be difficult to work with (technical issues, balancing several characters, working the severe limitations of the 3DS, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom