• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Still I commend him for saying what he truly feels with no regards to whether or not he gets banned. I wish I was that manly.

Can I join the ladder?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, if he was actually lagging that sucks and ain't right, but knowing Nova, I somehow doubt it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo sorry for the DP

Jaime beat me 3-1. The 1 had nothing to do with the five frame advantage that he graciously gave me and everything to do with my overwhelming skill.

Battlecow

Play to Win
*sweats*

Mahie's looking pretty fly with those 9 frames or whatever

Yo surri you should get on during my Power-hour sometime.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
So when's KINGSTAR gonna challenge JAIME LANNISTER?
Very soon~ :cool:

Common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now<--------------Very Soon--------Soon--------------->End of Time

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Very soon~ :cool:

Common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now<--------------Very Soon--------Soon--------------->End of Time
lol this is an interesting way to put it O_o

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Nu u didn't, i has proofz. j/k

I just noticed how odd it looks that The Star King has 10 wins and 0 loses but he's still on 2nd while I've just played 3 times xP, hopefully I'll have my 4th ladder match on spring break so The Star King can finally climb up to 1st place.

The Star King

Smash Hero
So DK is your Kirby counterpick? That's Koro's too, kind of weird.

Wait, does that mean I wrecked your Kirby counterpick that easily? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

@JaimeHR I'm garbage at this game what are you talking about. I'm going to get five stocked.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
jel if ur reading this tell me when u can play

edit: i just saw jel on smashboards and he didnt respond to my pm. He also didnt respond to my message on aim, if he doesnt play me by the end of the weekend i think i should get the win or he should be removed, he didnt play his previous challenge against koro either.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I didn't say I went DK, I said you switched to Fox because your kirby woulda got pwn't by my DK.

DK on hyrule is my kirby cp, yeah. I 4-stocked Kingstar with it when we were rotating, remember? =p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well for some reason i didn't want to even try to actually win the set with kirby.

Why I went fox now, well simple math didn't help me lets just say that haha

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
jel if ur reading this tell me when u can play

edit: i just saw jel on smashboards and he didnt respond to my pm. He also didnt respond to my message on aim, if he doesnt play me by the end of the weekend i think i should get the win or he should be removed, he didnt play his previous challenge against koro either.
Yeah we where to play, but everytime we tryed I was not here or you where not there. (same thing happend when I tryed to play Koro but I took down that challenge cuase we missed one other for like a month or something.

most people who have been active in this thread are waiting on YOU and KORO ol.
Boy even you are not up to date on this and this is your ladder is it not? LOL. FYI me and Koro stoped are match a long time ago. I was to go up and vs Neer but I have not seen him on Aim or anything in a long time.

Also I'm think of starting a p2p Ladder for NA & Canada as I dont play on Galaxy at all and I know a few others who never go on Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom