• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Surri, the main reason for the black names is so that people who are inactive are blacked out, thus people who are still in the ladder can challenge two non-black above them. Black people will drop when people below them rise above them, so it's not like blacking at 5th place guarantees you'll come back at 5th.

Also, some of our better people really don't want to face worse people, even though only 4-5 matches is all it takes to rise back up. So blacking people lets them come back at a somewhat closer to their relative position.

But if we can think of a better ladder system, lets do it.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
well for nostalgic purpose thats good but some of these people really DONT play at all, so they are taking space within the ladder.

I was also considering a cap of 20 people (with black named people removed this would still allow free spots) Metiods had a cap and his ladder was the best to date IMO

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
so when is the new ladder going to be made? i might join this since my internet is going to be fixed soon.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
1. JaimeHR
2. The Star King

3. MarioReincarnate
4. ImNotPro
5. PPS KoRoBeNiKi
6. SurriSama
7. Battlecow
8. Near
9. SSB64-Jel
10. Blue Yoshi
11. B Link
12. Gav
13. Sensei
14. Sharksquail
15. M15t3R E
16. Agent 21
17. Smasherx74
18. The Pawner
19. Pur3 Smash
20. th3kuzinator
21. SouPMario

so if this where everyone is at on the list. If so I am going to challenge SurriSama with near being in black and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom