• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Hey I'm back. Ricky wanna play today? I actually still don't have your number. 561 something.

Yeah, I'd hitch a ride to wato as well.
Ah man, just now seein' your post Josh. Would've been more than happy to **** that Roy of yours today. And I believe I posted my number somewhere in this thread recently. But here it is again: 561-310-7553

Hit me up anytime you're available.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
not at your misfortune, i just remember that day lol YOU MAD.
Dude, there's only so much losing I can take. Then I get incredibly irritable.

He's here til sunday, you guys best be here for friday
So, I guess we're visiting Gainesville this weekend >.<
I can't show up on Friday until at least after 6pm. But I'll try to be there as soon as I can.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
What's this running joke about Scout and Codex (other than being an awful build)?

Else: sorry mates, can't visit this weekend. Gotta watch the little bro

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Dude, there's only so much losing I can take. Then I get incredibly irritable.
lol i totally understand, 20 losses in a row or whatever it was would be soul crushing in any game, but especially one that takes like 45 minutes to play ONCE

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
You're right, its awful because building a codex is very selfish, and most often used to KS. Hence: Disregard teammates. :)
I guess when used with his Ult, Scout becomes the best KS'er. Is it actually good on anyone though? I'd imagine maybe Blacksmith and Hellbringer due to their Magic Armor debuffs, but after that it seems kinda selfish in general. Maybe Voodoo for Cursed Ground

As for my little bro, he has a party to go to Saturday at 10am, so that's why I'm not just leaving him with my sister

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I guess when used with his Ult, Scout becomes the best KS'er. Is it actually good on anyone though? I'd imagine maybe Blacksmith and Hellbringer due to their Magic Armor debuffs, but after that it seems kinda selfish in general. Maybe Voodoo for Cursed Ground

As for my little bro, he has a party to go to Saturday at 10am, so that's why I'm not just leaving him with my sister
also apparently ana and kristen, or at least ana, want to get to some get-together organized on saturday btw

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Been playing the Beta for SC2 recently (not soul calibur.)

I know y'all are jealous.

So far I'm 2-1; I lost the 1 because "Overlord" is "V" and not "O."
>_<

Also my 2 wins I haven't needed anything but Lings >_>
Uh nice. I've yet to play SC2, but I might still get it after it comes out. I find I don't learn well just winning or losing, I do much better once I finish the campaign and have more time to explore each unit and situation. Which is what makes learning DoW2 so hard: the campaign is NOTHING like the multiplayer.

Also, have you tried the other races at all yet? Or at least seen how they play?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Yea i've seen how they play. Zerg is (probably) most different. (Creep functions differently, no lurkers/guards/devourers/defilers/others?--but roaches/brood lords/corrupters/etc.) Lings Lords Mutas Hydras and Ultras are about the only recognizable units.

But I always specialized with zerg, my friend up here (whose comp i've been playing it on) is more of the toss/terran player. I've watched him play, toss seem like a tough race to pick up, simply because they were maybe his best and it took him a while to win a match with them.

I never played through the campaigns b/c by the time i got to it the first levels were slow... but I really should.

tl;dr SC2 looks pretty good. Different game though.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Edit: DDDdouble.

Also, I can't wait to see everyone today! It's going to be awesome.

What time can we start showing up Josh? I get out of class at 1:30ish, then I'm free for the rest of the day.

Renth

Smash Hero
Okay, You guys as usual are going to hate me for this but who wants to give me a ride. ^_^

My cellular phone has time on it again, if you guys have nothing to do before the fest feel free to stop by anyway, i'm just going to be sitting here playing Halo anyway.

Renth

Smash Hero
I was playing very well yesterday, lots of fun guys. I'd throw out the endless inside jokes from that night but i'm too lazy.

Renth

Smash Hero
All right guys, I want all of it. And I mean all of it. *evil look*

EDIT: I think everyone played outstanding yesterday.
Well.

I admited to being a necrophiliac and a canibal, I go to the morg to pick up and eat chicks, Fake Moses the 2nd wanted to penetrate my sphincter..

There's a couple reasons why I didn't want to post some of these on here ROFL

Top Bottom