• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville, FL Power Rankings

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well... all this drama asside

I'm comfirmed for the gainsville tourney!!

someone point me in the direction of the tourny thread so i can proceed to hype me future match against daisy

YOUR GOING DOWN SONNN

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
This is too funny. You know I don't like you, it's no secret. I'm not going to argue over the game because it's nothing serious. I'm not the best, I don't think I am, and I don't care who is better, lol. Daisy can do whatever he wants, I talk to him all the time, we're cool.
I give Ved his props, he's not bad, and I respect him. You treat them both like garbage and constantly belittle them when they just wanna play. Let them play. Haha. I complain even when I win, don't flatter yourself just because I have complained about your playstyle or whatever.
I don't have to be a threat to you in a game to make a point, it's a game, the point was the way you act is near unacceptable.
You don't have to like/enjoy the community, and you're correct that you can't please everybody and it's fine that you don't. It's apparent that you don't anyways, good job.

1- I'm not your equal? I never claimed to be, or tried to be, you're not even on the spectrum of players I would like to be compared to anyways. So thanks for stating the obvious. We are not equal :D
2- Inconsistant? Sorry boo, I'm the most honest and open person I know in the community and any **** talk can be signed by me and sent to their motherfukkin door.

You don't phase me, you're pathetic. Lol.
I'm really glad we could have this talk haha. Enjoy your time with whatever, and congrats on your education, for real. Maybe you can get into a job or something and realize you aren't half the person you think you are, this could be a great learning experience for you. :)

DewDaDash: ? Lol. Ok. See you around? You seem upset over something, hope to clear it up. Haha.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
well... all this drama asside

I'm comfirmed for the gainsville tourney!!

someone point me in the direction of the tourny thread so i can proceed to hype me future match against daisy

YOUR GOING DOWN SONNN
ok :p.......................Peach vs MK bring it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dolo

Smash Rookie
Dolo, you did beat me yes, congratulations. I understand your circle of friends view a win as a win, and that's understandable. No disrespect, but everybody who spectated our matches at GL knows and has commented on how you got multiple "lucky" kills on me. I'm not upset, but I do think it's pretty crappy you boast a bogus win. Anytime you want to play a match and be reminded who is a better player, I'm more than happy to help you out with that. No disrespect, just letting you know. DOLLLLOOOOO<3
Goof, I wasn't trying to "boast" my win and I'm sorry if it came out like that. Although there were some funny moments in the set that ended up being in my favor, I don't consider it to be a "bogus win" considering we played a total of 5 matches. And I never said I was a better player than you, just stating the results. Likewise, I don't mean any disrespect, I think you're a cool guy when you're not raging over high tiers lol

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Peach vs MK is hard af.

Tutes to Goof for being able to fight in that MU and win.

I know my peach isn't ready for seibrik's mk but i'm going to try anyway :)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
You treat them both like garbage and constantly belittle them when they just wanna play.
I give them training that they ask for and I point out mistakes as clearly and blunt as possible. I do not see how giving people what they want is akin to treating them like "garbage." You would prefer me to buy them ice cream every time they bungle an out-of-shield punish?

I complain even when I win, don't flatter yourself just because I have complained about your playstyle or whatever.
Nobody likes a complainer, bro.

the point was the way you act is near unacceptable ... you're correct that you can't please everybody and it's fine that you don't.
You just defeated your "point" right here. Behavior cannot be near unacceptable and fine at the same time.

any **** talk can be signed by me and sent to their mother****in door.
This is absurdly wrong. Not once did you bring up your grievances with me. I have to hear these silly critiques from other people when they ***** about you.

You don't phase me, you're pathetic. Lol.
I'm really glad we could have this talk haha. Enjoy your time with whatever, and congrats on your education, for real. Maybe you can get into a job or something and realize you aren't half the person you think you are, this could be a great learning experience for you. :)
Simple straw man and ad hominem. Very classy.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
When is the next Gville smashfest?

Had 2 take a hiatus and now I need to get back into things...

:sonic:
Probably won't have a big smashfest til the week of the pizzanos tournament. You should go to gorilla games this weekend in jax though

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Will there be a scrub ranking? I'm think I'm dabess scrub in Florida.

I ***** myself to the whole roster. I have serious commitment issues to my Ness and Kirby :(

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Eh, anime character theme is more my style. Plus oreimo is a little gay >.>

I'll get around to doing this, just been supah lazy

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Gayoon kills it brobrobrobrobrobro

:sasukexumbreon:<- are you serious? wtf.. i can make that but i can't do :027: anymore? that feel when...

Top Bottom