• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA smashfest at 112's Friday Nov 28

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I might show up 2morrow.

This falls into my always-present rule of smash events, I never know if I'm going until I am in the car, past the halfway point.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well, no one offered me a ride so i guess i can't make it. You guys have a great thanksgiving weekend. Ima go **** my cousins in some more @3 lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Partial results because I'm probably the first person "home":
1. ihavespaceballs
2. Carter
3. Boss Nasty
4. GAWes
5. Fullmetal
5. Dogy Sammich

Shoutouts:
Dogy - Thanks again for the ride, good **** in doubles, THROW MORE PILLS PLZ
112 - Thanks for having us over/organizing stuff.
Carter - STOP ATTACKING ME YOU HAVE A GUN. You're a freaking beast, stop being held back by a matchup you can totally win.
Boss Nasty - Our normal matches are amazing/tense/awesome, and then you take it easy on me and let me three stock you so I won't play as well the next match, I see how it is.
Wes - ....you wall of pain'd me with Falcon's bair. I don't even understand how amazing that makes you.
Fullmetal - Breaks gates and doesn't afraid of anything.
Spawn - Nice meeting and teaming with you, beastly Sheik.
Marty - MAI BIGGU BRAKERU WAIFU
New guy whose name I forgot because I'm a terrible person - I hope you had a good time, enjoyed our friendlies, go to more smashfest and tournaments and you'll get ****tons better, I promise.
Mars - do the clint eastwood
Everybody else - <3<3<3<3<3

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

**** my life. uh, i hate wes, why did he get 4th and uhhhh

also screw the movie theater for rescheduling. ***s.
free movies ftw though. Datman for best falcoooooo :bluejump:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:
112: Thanks for hosting yo.
Carter: Play me more plzkthx
Eugene: Dope and Orgies huh? That sounds rather American to me. And Marty has your hoodie.
Marty: You NEEDto practice Roy V Samus.... >________>; I dont understand you man
Tubes: Fun Games d00d, keep practicing
Fullmetal: FD WTF WAS I THINKING xD Good ****
Josh: Good games yo
Spaceballs: Clint Eastwood. You tryin to pick a fight motherfuker >_> LOL Good games
Dogy: How did we manage to NOT play man. Hahah good seeing you broseph.
GaWes: Have I gotten any better since we played last? Good games
SPAWN: Let me know when youre coming back down man. Fun hanging out with you.

If I forgot you remind me because I have little time to post right this second.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Yeah, I got *****, in singles. Me and mike pretty much ***** you in teams carter, so.
I still luv melee, and def luv teams!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Soft, you weren't the first one to post results?? Hmmmm, I wonder why...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Josh, you didn't post the results, still. I mean, I know Jack posted them already, but we have to post them up so everyone will be motivated by their results.

:laugh:

tubes

Smash Ace
well i had fun, learned a lot. you could say I got schooled over and over. I'm gonna work on getting my falcon to move faster, hit with greater accuracy, raptor boost less, nair more, etc. Ill be at the Waba tourney in December so ill see you guys there I guess.

oh and Spaceballs you have a god**** AMAZING Samus!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
well i had fun, learned a lot. you could say I got schooled over and over. I'm gonna work on getting my falcon to move faster, hit with greater accuracy, raptor boost less, nair more, etc. Ill be at the Waba tourney in December so ill see you guys there I guess.

oh and Spaceballs you have a god**** AMAZING Samus!
FALCON MAIN ALERT!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes he is. =D

GAwes

Hidden Boss
well i got *****. Ive got a lot of work to do before TO4, lol, but i'll be gone for the next month so i guess i gotta catch up the week before the tournament. Good **** to everyone, especially all the new and up and coming kids, keep getting beaaast przzzz. Good ish to tubes for wanted to main CF.

Im gonna try my best to **** everyone that even took a single match off me.

<3

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:Fullmetal: FD WTF WAS I THINKING xD Good ****
lol, I DO tend to **** Foxes on that stage.

well i got *****. Ive got a lot of work to do before TO4, lol, but i'll be gone for the next month so i guess i gotta catch up the week before the tournament. Good **** to everyone, especially all the new and up and coming kids, keep getting beaaast przzzz. Good ish to tubes for wanted to main CF.

Im gonna try my best to **** everyone that even took a single match off me.

<3
YOU and I need to play. Like, a match- rather than just one stock. :(

Top Bottom