• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Brawl PR updated 3/14/10. Now with Salt level status!

Stage Striking or Random Select?

• Stage Striking (FD, BF, YI, LC, SV)

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Random Select (FD, BF, YI, SV)

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Mutual agreement between players

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
nah, now that I think about it, SleepyK deserves the 10th spot. He hasn't entered a singles tournament, but I would bet money that his Marth could take down anyone not on the PR, and he can also probably take matches off people on the PR.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i did

it was crazy but i think i could take him my falcon is national level i just don't use him in tournament

T3h Albino

Smash Master
-Shrug- Nothing out of the ordinary lol.
Just gotta play better, beat more people, and go to more tourneys I guess....

@BBQ- That's irrelevant, and I was already aware.
Congrats to them again though. Sleepy should play brawl more, we need more marths imo.

Purple

Hi guys!
nah, now that I think about it, SleepyK deserves the 10th spot. He hasn't entered a singles tournament, but I would bet money that his Marth could take down anyone not on the PR, and he can also probably take matches off people on the PR.
No he can't.

Neo_X placed good, beat good people, came to three tournies, all of them either 9th or top 8

Player-3

Smash Hero
man guys is me and umby not enough marth for you?

alby just wants free wins from a ******* matchup i guess

DRN

Smash Lord
We're sorry for the long wait; the panelists, Biglou, Micaelis, and myself, have discussed for about an hour any excess changes that needed to be made, and we feel comfortable (while the results are -very- close) with our power rankings list. So here is.

2010 Fall Season GA Power Rankings

1) Kismet2
2) Biglou
3) Player-1
4) Scatt
*5/6) Turtl
5/6) Micaelis

7) Dynomite
8) Alby
9) Neo_X
10) Scatz

Honorable Mentions *in no particular order*
Player-3 *great improvement; pr potential*
Billy *lives in AL*

I (Roxy) and Lounis, have noticed that Micaelis and Turtl have been even in all aspects even except for one match where Turtl has won on (on faulty terms apparently, but no johns). Turtl has (almost purposely) ignored any money match or power rankings match from Micaelis throughout the fall season and because of that has gotten 5th for it.

We've decided that at MLG Raleigh, Turtl 'needs' to play a 5 dollar + money match against Micaelis for your 5th place ranking so that the pr can be accurate. Until then they will be considered 5/6th, not either or the other.

You cannot Money Match Lounis until this Money match as occurred

The Theme for this Season is..
?????
Michael can have 5th if he really wants it that bad. The only reason i ever denied mm's and shiz is because i feel like i dont do nearly as well in them. I mean i usually get close to elev8 in tourney but then he ****s on me in mms. O well i decided this was gonna be my last PR appearance anyway. I'm prob not gonna come to tourneys much at all anymore. My last goal was 5th but if you guys feel Michael truly deserves it because of me denying him then give it to him.

Ima come to the sept or oct tourney but not play zss or falco in bracket. Its gonna be a more casual thing for me for now on. But here is a list of mm's i wanna do before i start sucking hard since these r the people i really love to play/want to play in one last serious set.
3/5 for all since i wanna get as many matches as possible. O ya and despite me saying i suck in mms these r gonna be super serious to me.
$10 Lounis
$10 Raf
$5 Calvin
$5 Vahe
$5 Michael (Because were always playing)
$5 Player-1 (Been wanting to get in a serious set)

This isnt me quiting of course. Just me switching from playing seriously to playing casually once in a while. So no more OOS after MLG.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
For the record, I voted against it and said you should be 5th. Jamaal and Lou were the ones who came up with all that. I wholeheartedly said you should be 5th and that that would seem bias.

Sad to hear you won't be coming out of state and playing as much but casual play is probably a better thing anyways. Quit altogether and I bet you could get a girlfriend. True story.

You'll be missed though for sure.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Michael can have 5th if he really wants it that bad. The only reason i ever denied mm's and shiz is because i feel like i dont do nearly as well in them. I mean i usually get close to elev8 in tourney but then he ****s on me in mms. O well i decided this was gonna be my last PR appearance anyway. I'm prob not gonna come to tourneys much at all anymore. My last goal was 5th but if you guys feel Michael truly deserves it because of me denying him then give it to him.

Ima come to the sept or oct tourney but not play zss or falco in bracket. Its gonna be a more casual thing for me for now on. But here is a list of mm's i wanna do before i start sucking hard since these r the people i really love to play/want to play in one last serious set.
3/5 for all since i wanna get as many matches as possible. O ya and despite me saying i suck in mms these r gonna be super serious to me.
$10 Lounis
$10 Raf
$5 Calvin
$5 Vahe
$5 Michael (Because were always playing)
$5 Player-1 (Been wanting to get in a serious set)

This isnt me quiting of course. Just me switching from playing seriously to playing casually once in a while. So no more OOS after MLG.

So I shall see you at genesis 2?

DRN

Smash Lord
So I shall see you at genesis 2?
Lol no super serious. Lounis ima beat ya in our last mm to show ya how much i know the luigi match up from these years of ****. Promise i wont lose ;]

I wanna have one last serious set with you turtl....playing you was always fun.
Sad to know you don't feel the same way lol.
Lol i mean i'm willing to add in mms. Those r just the ones i personally want the most. I mean playing u has been fun its just i dont do it often and lets be honest im bad at the DDD match up no matter who i play. But if we do one its gonna be DDD vs ZSS.

O ya and the only reason i didnt ask for a mm w/ you scatz is because i have much more fun in friendlies w/ u then in serious sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom