• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Brawl Power Rankings *MOAR~!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i think the PR should now be

1 Kismet2 (Falco)
2 Biglou (Luigi)
3 Desu (D3/MK)
4 P1 (Diddy)
5 Dynomite! (Wario/Marth/D3/PT/MK)
6 Ice (ZLD/SHK)
7 Scatt (Snake)
8 Octix (Lucario)
9 VietG (Marth TL)
10 AntiC (Falco)

Feb's monthly included.
Where is Rayku?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Bring it on, XIF. Just practice against Metaknight. I don't want to see you losing to a Metaknight player

T3h Albino

Smash Master
So i'm gonna enter the next waba brawl tournament, and see how I do.

No reason I should've taken those 4 stocks in the Melee vs Brawl Brawl crew battle. =P
you have alot of potential id love to see how you place at next waba
too good xif
too good x)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. What I was referring to was the last time I saw XIF play Brawl in a tourney, he lost to a Metaknight player, and got kinda pissed off. It's just annoying to see people basically quit the game altogether just because they lose to a Metaknight (even though it's a perfectly viable reason).

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yes, but we are counting how many tournaments people have been to and placed.
I love how you're now number 5 even though most of your placements were trash before you picked up MK, or were in 7th. You got 5th maybe...2-3 times? 4th...like once? Sh*t doesn't make sense. Ice should be ranked higher than you.

He went to less tourneys but is more consistent than you. Hell, you in 5th while I've held that placement in tourneys for a good few months last year and now I'm in 9th for three 13th placements out of 30+ people over your 13s or worst out of...20 is pretty dumb too.

I don't care if you're ranked higher than me. Hell, you might even be a better player at this dumb game. But try to make it not look so d*mn biased please. Yes, that means you should not be jumping 5 placements.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I love how you're now number 5 even though most of your placements were trash before you picked up MK, or were in 7th. You got 5th maybe...2-3 times? 4th...like once? Sh*t doesn't make sense. Ice should be ranked higher than you.

He went to less tourneys but is more consistent than you. Hell, you in 5th while I've held that placement in tourneys for a good few months last year and now I'm in 9th for three 13th placements out of 30+ people over your 13s or worst out of...20 is pretty dumb too.

I don't care if you're ranked higher than me. Hell, you might even be a better player at this dumb game. But try to make it not look so d*mn biased please. Yes, that means you should not be jumping 5 placements.
Did you get videos from the February tournament, sir?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Did you get videos from the February tournament, sir?
Viet did not expect this.

I did. But my set up was next to the Melee one on the other side of the net. IDK if you ever played there. It seems you were always being projected instead. =P

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I didn't play on your setup then, unfortunately. I just know that there were two setups I played on that were making it a point to get matches recorded, and I wasn't sure who took responsibility for them.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I think we should honestly get a panel together for Brawl PR discussions. I nominate Desu and Kismet first-off. I'd also like to nominate myself, simply because I'm actually really motivated to get very involved in the Brawl community, and I'd be willing to get together with other panelists -at any time I'm available- to discuss them.

My AIM is on my contact info. Anyone else interested in actually making a For Reals GA Power Rankings? I was thinking we could do a Tier 2/3, similar to the one Melee's PR that GAWes made back in The Day. I think everyone would be happy then. What say you to that, eh?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
is anyone going to set this up, my PR is completely ripped off so i'm only going to show a top 3 just so i don't seem like an idiot.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd like to nominate myself, because I take all of GA's money anyway. <3

When I'm being serious, though, three or four would realistically be enough. I'm pretty sure that Kismet and Desu are a given. If Rayku shows a good amount of drive, I don't see why it would be a problem. And, how does BigLou feel about being a panelist?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't know how he feels, simply because I haven't asked him. The Melee players and stuff usually talk about having Panelists throughout the state, for different regions. I know BigLou is near me, so I don't know about that.

Also, they talk about having "a respected tourney host" or something, and the only one we have that plays Brawl (but hates it) is Fullmetal. I'll see what he thinks...

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to nominate myself, because I take all of GA's money anyway. <3

When I'm being serious, though, three or four would realistically be enough. I'm pretty sure that Kismet and Desu are a given. If Rayku shows a good amount of drive, I don't see why it would be a problem. And, how does BigLou feel about being a panelist?
1 Biglou (Luigi)
2 Kismet2 (Falco)
3 Desu (MK)

This is all of i have of the PR, everything else is up for discussion. as for panelists, also up for discussion, it was said that it should be desu, kismet, and bearsarescary, is this in agreement with everyone?

Desu i changed your main character to MK because you play him practically dependently.

Panelist

Kismet
Desu
Biglou
Rayku (pending)

It's really based on the other three panelist if rayku should be one as well. I think he would be a fine candidate, he's active in tournaments as well as forums, and is coming up as a very good smash player in general. I myself have no objection to it.

I'm not sure for a fact why people running the Pr have to be respected tourney runners in a sort. Since fullmetal is the only real tourney sorter, we can only base off of tourney experience.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Rayku should be a panelist because he is a winnar.

No really, Rayku probably cares about the GA Brawl community just as much as GAWes did back in the day for the GA Melee community. It seems that the 3 panelists so far don't do much for the PR except make it easy to decide how the top 3 should be ordered. Rayku would actually do stuff...because he cares. <4

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Rayku definitely needs to be in the top 4 or 5. He's not even on the Power Rankings according to the one posted a few pages back >.>

He beat Desu in a money match yesterday but I don't know if you're counting those.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Rayku definitely needs to be in the top 4 or 5. He's not even on the Power Rankings according to the one posted a few pages back >.>

He beat Desu in a money match yesterday but I don't know if you're counting those.
we only count tourney matches, he didn't go against desu in the tourney so there's not much we can do about that. However i can safely say this is the results right now.

1) Biglou
2) Kismet2
3) Desu
4) Player 1
5) Ice
6) Rayku

Only reason player 1's under desu still because he has to beat him i think.. one more time for it to be consistant. Kismet2 v biglou isn't consistant either. Ice has better records than Rayku, and Rayku hasn't gone against desu in tourney.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I say you let the panelists decide tonight, like we've planned.

I think everyone'll be happy.

Desu beat me in the December monthly, and I think his King Dedede can still beat me.

Stop hyping me up, BBQ

Player-1

Smash Legend
we only count tourney matches, he didn't go against desu in the tourney so there's not much we can do about that. However i can safely say this is the results right now.

1) Biglou
2) Kismet2
3) Desu
4) Player 1
5) Ice
6) Rayku

Only reason player 1's under desu still because he has to beat him i think.. one more time for it to be consistant. Kismet2 v biglou isn't consistant either. Ice has better records than Rayku, and Rayku hasn't gone against desu in tourney.
Well IDK what you mean by consistantly, but Desu has beaten me twice in a tournament match, once in the October WABA and again in the February WABA, but I've beaten him the same amount of times in tournament matches, once in the January WABA and again yesterday at Play N Trade

Rayku

Smash Lord
I think what he means by consistently is you placing higher than Desu in tournaments.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think what he means by consistently is you placing higher than Desu in tournaments.
Again, we're equal in placing higher/lower of eachother. Unless you're counting all the WABAs before October, the one's I didn't go to and the December WABA which I didn't go to.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So can I be on the Georgia Brawl PR?

I did pretty good at Impact Clashhhh!!!!

(ps Georgia you guys need to come to Brawl Gigs, it's going to have 80+ easy. Last one had 98 entrants....

Winner usually gets $400-500

Reflex if you read this, you should come too, it would be worth the trip if you placed top 3.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
(ps Georgia you guys need to come to Brawl Gigs, it's going to have 80+ easy. Last one had 98 entrants....

Winner usually gets $400-500

Reflex if you read this, you should come too, it would be worth the trip if you placed top 3.
Calvin and I plan on going to the next Brawl Gigs.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Good ****tt

Hopefully you wont experience the overcrowding that usually occurs when OOS shows up :).

But then again, if your willing to deal with too many people in too small of a space, it almost always pays off.

now, Biglou?

Saltix

Smash Lord
I wanted to go to Gigs with Reflex and Kismet, but thats not going to happen due to parent johns.

LOL, I still don't even know who Ice is o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom