• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Brawl Power Rankings *MOAR~!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
LOL, I still don't even know who Ice is o.o
Ice is a Zelda player. BigLou says he keeps low profile IRL since he changes his number every week. <__<

He's the other Vietnamese dude. Except he plays with elf ladies.

/disappointed

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I think what he means by consistently is you placing higher than Desu in tournaments.
thank you.

the top 3 has been there for a LONG time. Over a year, even with you beating him twice he's had ALOT more higher placings than you is all, doubles and singles.

ice hasn't been placing lately, however. he was top 4 ALOT in previous brawl tournies

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Good ****tt

Hopefully you wont experience the overcrowding that usually occurs when OOS shows up :).

But then again, if your willing to deal with too many people in too small of a space, it almost always pays off.

now, Biglou?
I want to goooo, baddlllyyyy.... It just depends if i can scrounge up the money. Hope i can though.

BTW, the panelits are gonna discuss the offcial power rankings tonight, so it's gonna be cleared up prolly by tomarrow.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
this is the problem wtih brawl you can't run a respected rankings list when the only people that care are high schoolers it's like a gamefaqs power ranking

+except the panelists

Rayku

Smash Lord
Then start caring, Tong, and make a difference.

Y'know, instead of just *****ing about it all the time and making fun of people out of false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom