• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies Housing thread

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Hello to all, Basically Ive run into a bit of a conundrum. I have TONS of OOS coming to my tournament on the fifteenth and no where to stick them for the night.

People housing

Snap. (Full)

People who need housing.

The_Doug

Pretty much all of VA, though im not sure how many are coming as I have no confirmation of cars/Chillin/chudat/NovA

If you live in the west NC area, and have some spare floor/couch/towels on concrete, I need to put people there Im desperate for some housing people

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
*sticks

anyway, my house is available to OOS if needed, but it's an hour from the venue and the opposite direction from VA sorta(same direction as going to GA though).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh **** an old school sheik main.

well, for VA, i'm willing to have about 2, maybe 3 people. i live in a dorm room...so a full car would be pretty dicey for me. I live in greensboro, so although i'm on the way for you, you'd still have to make another hour+ drive in the morning. Something to consider if you've got a small car willing to sleep on the floor.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm pretty much on the way to the venue for MD/VA. about an hour away from it though. people could stay with me overnight, and it'd be really cool if I could get a ride with them haha but if not its cool

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
GA's car is set at your place right Snap? I think I still have your number... but it'll most likely be 5 people. Most likely the car will contain Micaelis, TheReflexWonder, BigLou, and then two of the three Rayku, 4GOD, or Bill_.

Maybe PM me or Reflex your number just to make sure we'll be able to contact you. The plan as of now is to drive up Friday night. We can help you set up too and what not the next morning. Any questions just text or call me at 7706347159

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Snap better take the opportunity to have hawt, Avatar hair-sex with Reflex.

Not sure on housing; if we could, we'd only be able to take in like 2 people. We'll let you know as soon as possible though.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If GA melee and ga brawl both come I think melee could stay with Kevin (depending on how many he can have) and I could take brawl

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ok well i'm probably not going but I'm pretty sure Rayku's car needs housing

Rayku
FullMetal
DruggedFox
BigLou
Micaelis

is it okay if they get housing from you, kevin?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Atlanta people: I know there are four more smashers (either Melee or Brawl) that want to go to this.

Give me a shout via VM, let's not disappoint! :/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha sorry. i didnt know =p
i hope u find people though =] who all is in atlanta? get dogy or someone =D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need to get to 17 or something so mom lets me OoS :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I wish I could go... but this tournament is next week, and all I have is $6. lol

There's a strong chance of me getting a job soon though.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, thanks Anthony for taking care of that. I was just about to post something. Our car has 3 Melee players in it so they really wanted to stay with you DrPeePee :D so I'm glad they get their wish. You can contact me at 7706347159. I'm in the car but I can get you Rayku or Fullmetal's contact info too if you need it. Thank you so much for housing us, it's really really appreciated.

There might be a second car but as of now it's no where near guaranteed so don't worry about it right now. I'll keep you guys updated if it happens though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm housing all I can at this point, so they'll have to stay with someone else.

Also I have Fullmetal's number so I'll try that as well if I need to, thanks. =)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
****in'...no. :(

I'll see if I can get enough people to travel to this from my area.

Top Bottom