• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats awesome col bol. i'm glad I got you interested enough in the tournament to post here, i hope florida can make it now =]

edit: bring nick riddle! i really wanna play him.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok, I wanna bring a car up for GA, so should that go here or the main thread?

C'mon, GA, let's turn out big for this.

*Waits*

Col Bol

Smash Champion
thats awesome col bol. i'm glad I got you interested enough in the tournament to post here, i hope florida can make it now =]

edit: bring nick riddle! i really wanna play him.
I really don't have fun playing brawl but I respect that others do and don't call anyone who plays it competitively a ******

stingers, why are you so mad? try to understand, that i do want you as a fan!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol all I said was that competitive melee was ********. and I meant in a strictly modern day sense! don't take things so personally dawg

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol well even if someone said modern day brawl is ******** (which I would hope nobody thinks at all :scared:) i would not get all...pissy about it.

but w/e smashboards

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I really don't have fun playing brawl but I respect that others do and don't call anyone who plays it competitively a ******

stingers, why are you so mad? try to understand, that i do want you as a fan!

I honestly think melee is a complete waste of time. if u want a game that does combos , u should be playing something more traditional like Sf or mvc, and not some party game.

but this last line....

ur my hero.

so much nostalgia of when
EM was good.

V1CE

Smash Champion
yo one time in like 5th grade i was in the bathroom cause i had to do this thing but i notcied i was in the girls bathroom... i looked under the stall and i saw PANTIES!!! O.O it was cool

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Entering BARLW and "******" at this.

I use the term loosely it, since **** in BLWAR is the watered down unexciting version of **** in Melee.

*insert to link to "I Just Don't Get It"*

Also, Colin <3

Vice: Loooool "Cause I had to do this thing"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
josh has told me 3 times in the past 3 days that he's gonna play brawl with me and he still hasnt :urg:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
josh has told me 3 times in the past 3 days that he's gonna play brawl with me and he still hasnt :urg:
oiajdfoiajsdfoij

My memory is so bad! You have to help me remember to do things like that.

You have to realize that last Saturday Melee was my second priority; first of course being taking my comrades to the stars.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
You have to realize that last Saturday Melee was my second priority; first of course being taking my comrades to the stars.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA
**** what you heard.

Top Bottom