• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6:4 One last night in town! (Snaps last NC event) Regional status!!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
wat up its dat scrub chimpakt. I am bout 12 minutes away from here so i should be coming. don't know the area so my brother might give me a ride or i might take public trans.

i'm really out of practice so if anyone nearby wants to play I can. I don't have a wii but I do have a controller lying around.

DJRome

Smash Hero
stingers i just really hope it wasn't you cause that would be a waste. and you know what i mean

chaddd

Smash Lord
I might be coming to this but I'm iffy about the Brawl/Melee thing. Pools for Melee posted at 5? Pretty late if I have to drive 4 hours back that night.

Brawl wastes TV's.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure this will finish at a relatively quick pace. I've never seen Melee run absurdly late at G6(unless we have different cutoffs for "late") but if something does happen I'll offer to buy an energy drink or something to help with the drive. =)

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yay for close tourneys, going to make it out to this.

Also I live in High Point, which is like an hour away from the venue. Might be able to house a couple of people if interested, practice would be good as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aw yeah only in a week. Plus I read we got Melee from GA and probly some VA comin. Sweeeeeeeeeet

Gotta swag on some bros. Defend da turf, NC.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so uh...

I work from 8a to 6p this day and on top of that I am basically broke.

Top Bottom