• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S5 Results Thread (Columbus, GA March 1st)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Doubles Results:

1: Christopher Walken and Robert Goulet (Chad + Iori)
2: Dogy and 112 (Chaddd + C)
3: Angry Masturbation (Rice + Full Metal)
4: Candy ****in' (RAM + Desu)
5: Chuckyhacks and Duckbeard (Gerbil + IHSB)
5: Josh and Marty (Marty + S0ft)
7: Anna N. Smith (Moogle + Pgrew)
7: Chicken & Dressing (Nite + Lance)
9: Gremio and Aubade (KOkingpin + Tom)
9: I Don't Care, 112 and Dogy (112 + Dogy)
9: The Rough Customers (PB&J + Eugene)
9: Team Obese Alphas (Reflex + Ares)
13: Team Comb Your Beard (George + Poet)
13: R&B Jones and a Bag of Bones (Ambix + Zero)
13: Crooked NInja Turtle Gang (Drumma Boi + Alpha Gundam)
13: Team Beard (JMOAN + Zone)
17: Fire and Ice (Tric + IH)
17: Team Ridiculous (theONEjanitor + Anamoly)
17: Toast (Incognegro + Cornbread Ninja)
17: Team Marth and Sheik (Addison + William)

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doublesbracketnb0.gif

Singles Results:

1: Iori
2: Chaddd
3: Rice
4: Chad
5: Cornel
5: Nite
7: Full Metal
7: NES_Noob
9: IHSB
9: Dogy
9: 112
9: RAM
13: Ambix
13: Reflex
13: Moogle
13: Tong
17: Datman
17: Gerbil
17: Desu
17: Drumma Boi
17: Prac
17: S0ft
17: JMOAN
17: Alpha Gundam
25: Gremio
25: Nicaboy
25: MarsFool
25: Ares
25: Lance
25: Ronoroni
25: Daniel Zaman
25: Aubade

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=singlesbracketxf5.gif

S0FT

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Marty: Thank you for teaming with me even though you did not want to play melee. Sorry I let you down at the end. :(
Evan: Thanks for driving me and dropping me off even though you did not want me to.
Will: Good to see you again. Keep beasting in brawl.
Cornell: Pools matches were to fun. Your a beast!
Eugene: You were pretty funny with the nametags till you put one on me :(
Tong: You are one of my favorite Jiggs players man. Seeing you again was kewl.
Elliot: I really wanted to play you in chess. Almost making it out of pools with dk was to good.
Reflex: G&W? Where was your bowser :)
Ram: I couldnt kill you on dreamland. Your to good against jiggs man. I dunno about sheiks though lollz :)
Ronaroni: Good stuff making it out of pools. You were kewl to hangout with man.
Nite: :(. You beasted me pretty hard even though you were playing like crap. Get some sleep next time man lollz.
Chaddd: Good stuff in singles.
FullMetal: We didnt play :(
Desu: Lollz I rolled at the end of that yoshi story map. You and ram were to good.
Alpha: You are a jerk!
Rice: Did not get to play you but you seem to be doing pretty good...
Nicaboy: Fun matches man. Your pretty kewl.
Gerbil: "WTH I DI'ed to the right"- lollz team matches were fun man!
Smooth Criminal: Best person ever. Lollz @ the no not really to pb+j
NesN00b: Beast son! You are to good.
Brawl: I friggin hate you, taking my melee away from me. Burn and Die.
Melee: I luv u!!!!
Everyone else I talked to: :D

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite: :(. You beasted me pretty hard even though you were playing like crap. Get some sleep next time man lollz.
Yea, sleep would've been nice, but oh well. Lol. It's all good though. This was probably my last Melee tournament and I had fun even being so tired. It was good to see everybody again and I'm just ready for Brawl.

I'm not really gonna get into shout-outs, but I must say, everyone who got rested by me, that was fun. :laugh:

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is too good.
Dude your beasting with Wario already im afraid how good you'll be when you get it yourself and you have your own cheering section (Iori and Desu, Oooooohhhhhhh!!!) Lol!
but it was fun playing Brawl with all you guys. Also congrats to the winners. You guys are crazy good. it sucks that someone didnt wanna MM me in brawl even though i came up to him twice about it. "cough" ama(t/m) "cough"

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
/me starts jumping up and down.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -AH!!

****!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey, I was asking for MMs in brawl too, and nobody would MM me...
T_T

The only part of singles and stuff I remember after what Gerbil posted is:

5th- Cornell
5th- Nite
7th- NES N00b
7th- FullMetal

Doubles:

1st- Chad+Iori
2nd- Chaddd+Cornell
3rd- Rice+FullMetal

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
shoutouts. i didn't seem to really talk to that many people this time around, but okayyy.

george, thanks for driving of course
poet, good to meet you, you pretty much made the 3 hour trip go by quicker, where will Mustache Man appear next
anomaly, i think we did okay in teams, considering we had to play some good teams, and considering we've never teamed up before. Zelda and Falco is a better team then I would have expected.
Moogle, pleasure as always
JX, cool friendlies there at the end, i needed the Marth practice. i hate fighting marth.
JMOAN, you seem like a really nice guy, plus your Sheik i had to fight againnnn, i just don't know what to do really. I already suck at fighting Sheik much less one as good as yours
Smooth Criminal, see above, I hate sheikk...good matches though...i'll beat ya next time sonnnn :-D
IH, i think i underestimated you in pools, pretty good link
Hyperdragon, i read your smashwiki page a while ago about how you seem to do misfires on command, and now I believe it lol
Chad, good seein you as always...good job in teams and singles, as always heh
spaceballs, i spoke to you once, and then i dont think i saw you again all night lol
Iori, BEAST, you're my hero
Ram, sweet Luigi
Tong, Jiggs is hard, good job in pools though
Nica, good to meet you, what would you have done about food if you didn't see us out there haha? i see ya made it out of pools, good job...didn't get to play any friendlies with ya though
NES Noob, you're too good. you always speak of yourself as if you're not one of the best people around here, but i think your top ten placing speaks otherwise :-D im gonna beat you in a falcon ditto one day. Mississippi should make a trek to Tuscaloosa some weekend for a smashfest , or better yet, Birmingham. With our powers combined...something
Daniel Zaman, i think i've played a bunch of friendlies with you at every tournament i've been to, you're pretty good

and holla at anyone i forgot

nicaboy

Smash Champion
soft buddy i love you man great friendlies we need to play more longest match ever peach jigs 7 30 holy crap lol call sometime man and everyone else too

full metal- man your too good you took my money lol im surprised you said we should play more i feel i have potiential now lmao

iori- BEAST. why i get stuck facing you first in brackets lol congrrats

pika chad-thanks for the pep talk it helped me in pools. also for the confidence and saying not to stop just cuz i got out of pools but to continue on. lol you break dreams

other cahd- lol lol lol sorry i didnt mm you i was busy i got you next time bro also congrats

prac-man you saved us some money you also hurt peoples feelings and insult our manhoods
and for that i love ya man. fun friend lies

jx31-nica to meet ya we could have gotten more singles im but nicely played marth

marty- advice and being the funiest smasher aliv and whooping me in melty blood

mars- where my money? lol you got mad good bro keep it up

tom- animals want to have sex with us lmao team partly super awesome i think it was we rock

janitor- ya man i made for us really i was trying to win for us sorry i let you guys down thanks for the ride i would have died without you guys

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SMOOTH- what a great guy my words cant express my gratitude you sir are the best thank thank thank YOU!!!

lil kong- team earth bound dude you just a great guy i will be over often seeing you live 10 min from me brawl baby

dogy- for being mad cool and our pep talks you inspired me along with pika chad

alpha= ****** you abonded me lol you are the blackest smasher alive we should play next time

pb&j=******

gerbil= ******* j/p lol good match man

i love it all cant wait til next time
if i for got anyone say so i have to come back and edit any way
nicaboy made it out of pools so ya me suckers love ya all

Nite

Smash Champion
I also wanted to thank Zero and Lance for being cool as hell and being nice enough to drive all that way and take me along with them. <3

Also thanks to Datman for letting us stay at his house the night before. <3 And to Daniel for wearing the same shirt as me. <3 And to god for letting me live long enough for Brawl's release. <3 God

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wish I had gone. Soft I wish I could have come and teamed with you. I am completely out of cash though so I wouldn't even be able to drive halfway there without being stranded...

good **** to everyone.

and Nite, wtf, first we both play Red Falco, now we both have Wind Waker Link avatars? WHAT NEXT MAN? BLUE HAIR? just kidding I love you : )

Fullmetal take first next time mah boy!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The following is the legal representation of Tom's shouts-out and should be considered as such when taken into a court of law:

LOL <3 where do I begin. oh yeah

BUSTA WOLF hahahah

Gerbil: first is always reserved for the tournament directors! i had such a blast thank you so much for continuing this series.

Ares: it was good to lose to you see you! LOL great job on beating me on Bristar, but i KNOW when I got that lava combo to knee on you, in your head I shouted lava combo =D good stuff in teams too ><" i almost had that comeback but youre three good

Alpha: GRRRR I almost had you! haha it was great to play you and see you again

Reflex: I still think I do a better Ganondorf imitation than your Wario imitation! hahaha You're so good in Brawl, I sincerely hope you go on a mad tournament winning spree that takes you to the top! maybe we can be "Team We Jump Around and Shout Stuff While We Play Brawl" sometime LOL <3

Prac: Thanks for the housing good buddy! And all the Marth advice that convinced me to play Falcon XD and the poptarts too, cant forget those. hope we didnt keep you up too late playing Brawl all night!

Billy: thanks for the place to sleep the second night with TWIPL, good to meet you!

Lil Kong: HEY TOM, WHATS THAT OVER THERE???? LOL it was so awesome to meet you, I hope I get to see you at every Georgia Brawl tournament

Nica: Go go team practically almost awesome! we made brackets!! haha good times

Peru: ARE YOU OKAAAYYYY?!?! such a good dude way too many laughs to mention, see you again CMON CMON

Jx: we played so many matches together and then we were in the same pool @_@" haha it was great to meet you

Dogysamich: *Jumps up and down in a fit of what can only be called Black Rage* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 it was great to see you again. You know good and well that your lazy butt is going to be coming to Waycross to play Brawl and chill, or at least im going to be going up to Valdosta more often.

Fullmetal: badass! OH MY GOD i might as well have just given you some money and then hung out! You got so freaking good while I was off being lazy! It was great fun to chill with you, I hope you enjoy the picture =D see you in brawl please

Chaddd: it was an honor to get ***** by you in brackets! i hope i can compete more with you in Brawl, but from the sound of our conversations, you still have action replay eyes @_@ too smart

Ko Kingpin: or should I say GREEMIOOOOOO <3 it was so great to use this tournament as an excuse to hang out so much! and Im glad I got to teamsies with you, it was mad fun. See you online all the time! Oh did I say time--- ITS EGG TIME! LOL! i dont know if the rest of TWIPL will see shout outs so tell them theyre awesome for me

NESn00b: HOLY COW you are way too good for your own good. It was great to meet you man.

Smooth Criminal: LOL i tried for like five minutes to wake you up by saying your name over and over but you wouldnt wake up!! It was great to meet you man, see you at brawl tournaments

Nite: x.X you and Lance totally killed me and Ko in team friendly haha see you at brawl biweeklies!

Zero: My hair wants to be just like yours when it grows up!!! LOL you're too funny, it was great to see you

Spaceballs: one of my favorite people! our Ironman match was fun as hell, and it was great to see you. I'll call you when I'm in town in a week or so and we can play the new game

Iori: congratulations!! but you 2-0 me again :urg: hahah "Good matches man." "Mew too!" LOOOL

Pikachad: I HAD BETTER SEE YOU AGAIN AT TOURNAMENTS you are seriously the coolest and nicest person in the whole world, and I enjoyed being a cheerleader this tournament!! (hopefully you heard me!) I hope you find the fun in Brawl... just do what I do!! Play your favorite character even though everyone says "dude _____ sucks in Brawl" and then **** their face over and over while shouting Terry Bogard phrases loud enough to draw a crowd!!

Ambix: the friendlies we had we so much fun on a bun! im glad I got to play you, and im sorry you only got to play people you play every week in brackets =/

hyperdragon: BUSTA WOLF *POUND* hahaha

Handorin: it was great to see that you were still able to come to the tournament! i'll see you in Memphis! GO OLIMAR LOL your Olimar ***** my ***

Rice: It was so good to meet you! I had fun with the friendlies we played. Catch me on AIM any time dude!!

RAM and Drumma: OH MY GOD you are good at Brawl just like Reflex!! Good to see you two!

>.< Im sure I forgot some people but if I did it doesnt mean that I don't love you like crazy! Because I love you like crazy!! I can't wait to see everyone again!

oh yeah

To the Guy I Tech Chased Four Times in a Row with Ganon's Over-B while shouting HEY YOU CMON CMON each time, all in front of a crowd of people watching the game: I dont remember which one of you that was, so....

HEY YOU! CMON CMON

For those who didn't make it, the following;

McCloud: LOL I hope you had fun in Florida

Boon: T-T im sorry I didnt get to see you, we will spend all next week together

SleepyK: dude I'm sure you're having a sex-blast in Maine, but holy hell you missed a good one =/ hopefully see you soon, friend.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Man, I think I played Brawl more than I did Melee. XD

Reflex- oh mah gawsh. Your Wario is beast. I wish we could have done some 1v1s instead of FFAs. That would have been too close.

Drumma- Olimar ftw! We really need to exchange codes when it comes out because our matches were too fun.

Dude that plays Snake- super wave dash confirmed for brawl? XD Man, that snake was too broken. Hope to see you in a tournament again.

Tom- Too bad Ganon sucks in brawl. =P Hopefully I can find time to play Brawl when you come in town.

Dogy/Iori- Why are you guys so loud? XD We all know Reflex is too good now. Thanks.

Lance- Good to see you again. Wish we could have played some matches or something.

CO_Brad- Work johns are lame.

Nite- What's with the obsession with *****?

Gerbil- Dont listen to the haters. The tournament was run pretty well.

Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha-Alpha- Stop being black.

Zero- THE CLAW!!!!!!! It has chosen the chosen stuffed animals. We got this stuff down now. We should run a buisness and charge people for doing it for them.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok only regrets are one power rankings stop maybe i would have been noticed for my skill level and been ranked although im the first to oppose power rankings to not mean anything and two i was not the black guy who won. HOW EVER although i did not win i won a little inside because like i told some off you black people play the best smash muhahahaha lol j/p but we are good

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hello every one.

shout outz-

datman-nice job
nite-you remind me of dat ***** J.T. son!

chaddd-sm0k3 m3 0ut 0n3 d4y <3 ps-sory i was acting so sketch at davids. the herb made me feel crazy dude.lol i guess i gotta get used to it again.ps-you did amazing

eugene-some cute boys were at this tournament.

cornel- you did good man, for real.

peach-gladly you sux in brawl

sheik-**** you

wes-england is gay

dudes i played in friendlys good games to every one. hope to see you all playing brawl

brawl-thank you for being a tight *** game.

mentholl- thank you for all them ciggs you gave me dog

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That didn't make any sense. It needs more punctuation.
That's cause you arn't black lol.

To sum it up.... (thus proving my blackness: @Alpha - Give me back my Black License LOLOLOL)

He had some regrets. The first regret is that even though he would be the first to say Power Rankings don't mean anything, he's kind of disappointed that they will be discontinued for Melee because he was hoping someone would notice his skills and he could potentially get ranked. His second regret that he was not the black guy that won lol. He says that although he didn't win the tournament, he won inside himself (moral win) because as he told some of you (us), black people play the best Smash lol. He says he's just kidding about that last part, but that black people are really good.

Word.

Sup Carter. Was a shame you couldn't come. :(

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That's cause you arn't black lol.

To sum it up.... (thus proving my blackness: @Alpha - Give me back my Black License LOLOLOL)

He had some regrets. The first regret is that even though he would be the first to say Power Rankings don't mean anything, he's kind of disappointed that they will be discontinued for Melee because he was hoping someone would notice his skills and he could potentially get ranked. His second regret that he was not the black guy that won lol. He says that although he didn't win the tournament, he won inside himself (moral win) because as he told some of you (us), black people play the best Smash lol. He says he's just kidding about that last part, but that black people are really good.

Word.

Sup Carter. Was a shame you couldn't come. :(
you are black in my book man.

Handorin

Smash Hero
ROFL
(Note: 14th Point is McCloud)

The 14th Point (7:27:50 PM): when are you leaving?
Handorin (7:27:55 PM): for?
The 14th Point (7:28:00 PM): GA?
Handorin (7:28:06 PM): that was yesterday
The 14th Point (7:28:48 PM): oh.
The 14th Point (7:28:51 PM): hahaha.
The 14th Point (7:29:13 PM): i thought it was like next week
Handorin (7:29:25 PM): good job lol
The 14th Point (7:29:58 PM): lol
The 14th Point (7:29:58 PM): well ****
The 14th Point (7:29:58 PM): i coulda gone with you :p
The 14th Point (7:30:00 PM): i never checked the dates lawlawl

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i couldn't play you lil kong cause i was too busy winning in my poolz
btw i came up to you about money matches too, but then you left
wifi match, pay next time we meet?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
did someone say EGG TIME! why is yoshi so good? maybe its all the invincibility he gets and his ledge camping ability. Screw Captain Falcon . Nite i hate you for picking him (glad you didnt pick marth though) 112 nice ledge hog i knew you would do it i just thought id hit you first :( . Tom is awesome. Known fact. Tha shogun = poo for not coming. he must have herd about Egg Timez. Chad not only do you fear Robert Goulet. now you fear Egg Time. Iori is actually Robert Goulet in kid form. I had my Emerald Nuts so he couldnt touch my stuff though so its cool, and i shared them with people too. Its too bad Chaddd didnt eat some emerald nuts too. Iori would have lost for sure then.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i couldn't play you lil kong cause i was too busy winning in my poolz
btw i came up to you about money matches too, but then you left
wifi match, pay next time we meet?

not only are you afraid of lil kong in real life but also in brawl cuz he is so sick at that game do i hear a john any one.

also let me just say i loved everyone who attended the tournament except for tong whom i said hi too and he said he doesnt even know me despite the fact he talk to me a week ahead of the tournament about how we havent played in awhile. I DONT LOVE YOU ANY MORE TONG!!! *goes in a corner and cries*

Ares726

Smash Ace
Doubles Results:
1: Christopher Walken and Robert Goulet (Chad + Iori)
2: Dogy and 112 (Chaddd + C)
3: Angry Masturbation (Rice + Full Metal)
4: Candy ****in' (RAM + Desu)
5: Chuckyhacks and Duckbeard (Gerbil + IHSB)
5: Josh and Marty (Marty + S0ft)
7: Anna N. Smith (Moogle + Pgrew)
7: Chicken & Dressing (Nite + Lance)
9: Gremio and Aubade (KOkingpin + Tom)
9: I Don't Care, 112 and Dogy (112 + Dogy)
9: The Rough Customers (PB&J + Eugene)
9: Team Obese Alphas (Reflex + Ares)
13: Team Comb Your Beard (George + Poet)
13: R&B Jones and a Bag of Bones (Ambix + Zero)
13: Crooked NInja Turtle Gang (Drumma Boi + Alpha Gundam)
13: Team Beard (JMOAN + Zone)
17: Fire and Ice (Tric + IH)
17: Team Ridiculous (theONEjanitor + Anamoly)
17: Toast (Incognegro + Cornbread Ninja)
17: Team Marth and Sheik (Addison + William)

Doubles Bracket:

Singles Results:
1: Iori
2: Chaddd
3: Rice
4: Chad
5: Cornel
5: Nite
7: Full Metal
7: NES_Noob
9: IHSB
9: Dogy
9: 112
9: RAM
13: Ambix
13: Reflex
13: Moogle
13: Tong
17: Datman
17: Gerbil
17: Desu
17: Drumma Boi
17: Prac
17: S0ft
17: JMOAN
17: Alpha Gundam
25: Gremio
25: Nicaboy
25: MarsFool
25: Ares
25: Lance
25: Ronoroni
25: Daniel Zaman
25: Aubade

Singles Bracket:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
T-T haha look at me (Aubade), even though I tied for last and I'm alphabetically first... I'm last. LOL

And either something fishy happened and I played the wrong person the second round, or your bracket is slightly wrong for no reason. I (Aubade) was announced to play Chaddd outloud, Ronoroni didn't play him. Then Alpha Gundam told me that I was supposed to play him next, and I did and lost. The bracket says I was supposed to be in Ronoroni's place and play s0ft.

Not that it really matters LOL i lost to Alpha 3rd round by 1 stock, so I probably had a better chance of beating the him than soft. OH MY GOD especially after watching s0ft play Cornell's falcon... god dayum.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
ROBERT GOULE STOLE MY SOUL! I SHOULD HAVE HAD MY MOTHER****IN' EMERALD NUTS ON HAND.

Shout-outs:

Nicaboi (<----SEE WHAT I DID THAR?): Two words: Friggin' awesome. I couldn't have picked a better person to come with to the tournament. It's a shame we didn't squeeze in any friendlies at the venue itself, but we had plenty of Brawl matches beforehand. So, it's all good. Thanks for all of your help.

Lil' Kong: You're one of the coolest and one of the most generous guys I've ever had the pleasure of Smashing with or just hanging out with. Your Lucas is too freaking good. I can't wait to hang out with you again, man. Thank you also for everything you helped me out with along the way.

The One Janitor: I HATE SPACE ANIMALS, TOO---Lol. Good game; I'm looking forward to having you beat my *** next time.

Fullmetal: Thank you for the absolutely humiliating MM. Lol.

nes n00b: Props to you, n00b, for taking back my five backs from Fullmetal. Lol. And thanks for telling me that I got a little better. Oh, and good matches in pools too.

Tong: WTF. JIGGS ****? GG on all accounts.

JMOAN: At least you didn't four stock me. Lol. Your Sheik is one of the ones I look up to when it comes to Melee, so thanks for the experience.

IH: God**** you for shaking my confidence. You play a good Link, man---I honestly can't call johns here. GG.

DML: The first and most glaring shout-out that I would like to throw out to the DML crew is to Iori. I'm not one hundred percent sure if this is correct, but I THINK that the mofo wasn't sandbagging when he whipped his Mewtwo out. I THINK. Regardless, though, I'd like to say I did pretty well against you. You're still too pro for me, though. Congrats on winning singles, too.

Hyperdragon, you play a solid Luigi. Also, your mindgames are crazy and full of lulz. I'll get you next time if we're pooled. That's a promise.

I would like to thank -Chad- for consequently allowing me to get schooled in Melty Blood and allowing me to laugh at his tournament-tradition Pika-hat. Thanks for telling me not to forfeit, either.

Makes me cry that I wasn't able to talk to you more, IHSB. Or play you, for that matter. 'S okay, though. I gotcha next time.

RAM: "LET'S GET THIS **** STARTED, WHITEY!" Lol. If HyperDragon plays a solid Luigi, you play a "WTF IS THIS ****" Luigi. Great matches in pools.

RONARONI: I wanted to play your ****ing Falco. Lol. Ah, well. I'll play you at SPSU.

MarsFool!: As usual, you thoroughly humiliate me in friendlies---WHILE SANDBAGGING. Lol. GG, man. Call me up to play Smash sometime. You got my number.

SOFT: It was great to meet you, . I'm gonna get you to play me in some friendlies next time.

Tom: I sleep like the ****ing dead, man---especially when dumped on a floor. Try kicking me next time if my fat *** doesn't wake up. Lol. It was great meeting you too, by the way. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Prac: Thanks again for the housing. Me and the boys really appreciated you looking out for us.

Reflex:

&

<------- Do I honestly need to say more? Good job at getting to where you were at in singles, man. With Bowser, no less.

KO Kingpin: You should have given me those nuts, **** your eyes. Not only did I need rescuing from Robert Goule, but I was also ****ing hungry. Lol. Good to see you again, by the way. EGG TIME FOREVER.

Peru: SMASH FEST WHEN I GET MOVED IN. CALL ME, KTHX. I don't think I got to play you in Melee at all. Kinda sucks. I'll get you next time.

And to anybody else I forgot, thank you so much for the experience. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

Smooth Criminal

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
First off I'd just like to say this was my first tournament where i've had to drive more than an hour to get to it and I had a blast, was great playing with all of you and I hope we can do it again soon with brawl or even melee again.

KoKingpin: Thanks for driving me and being a good crew mate and an awesome friend for the entire trip..... EGG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Jmoan: Even though Samus+Shiek may not be the best combination lol, we almost beat nite and lance!!! Team Beard goooooooooooooooo. See you soon.

Zero: WTF Jacket midbattle on samus gawd. Good games and it was cool meeting you.

Alpha: Close matches, the samus dittos were epic, I hope I get to play you again some time soon..... Alpha? .... Alpha? Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha lol.

Kevin: Thanks for hanging out and being cool, love your ice climbers.

Ambix: WTF 7 minute Green Greens.... broke. I salute your camping abilities and mourn the loss of all that time that could have been spent camping more.... screw time limits. Also WTF 8 minutes on Desu with 2 stocks left.

Rice and Nite: Thanks for putting on a show with the double red falcos, truly a spectacle.

PikaChad: Pimp... you've always been real cool and I love watching you and Iori go Pika-Pichu. OMG Infinite on Chaddd to end doubles... epic. Sucks you had to fight your whole crew in singles

IORI: BEAST!!!!! Too bad they took mewtwo out of brawl because of you. Can't wait to see some combos on samus in your next video.. MOAR OLAY PLZ. But srsly, thanks for not spliting with Chaddd, im pretty sure everyone would have been throughly upset with you. And it all worked out in the end. Tru

IHSB: We need to samus ditto more. Teach me your ways. Always fun hanging out with you and smashing. You really must challenge Phanna before one of you retires to end this for good.

Reflex: ****.

Chaddd: Theres always next ti.... oh wait.

I didn't get 4stocked yay.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

First off, thanks to everybody who brought TVs. Y'all rock for real. We had (at one point) 13 TVs. We didn't have enough Cubes, but that's okay because people enjoyed playing Brawl a whole ZOMG! week early. Maybe more than a week, I dunno. I didn't play any Brawl because it's not American enough yet, but that might just be me.

Thanks to everybody from Florida, Midsouth, and Georgia who made the trip to play video games and chill with friends. You're who we put these things on for, so I'm glad you made the trip.

Now, without further ado, on to the shoutouts.

Keith: Of course you get the first one. You're awesome. 'nough said. Congrats on totally beasting your pool and getting that first seed spot. Good stuff. Good stuff.

Josh (Gerbil): Good stuff on the tourney. I didn't see any of your matches, but apparently teams went really well.

Alpha: I didn't play you at all, but that's cool. Actually, I think we played a round of Mario Kart 64. That was fun. We should do it more.

Jack: No problem for those laptop batteries. Glad I could help you out.

Chad: Nice matches. Glad I got to see you again. I was hoping to play your Pikachu for both matches. Oh well though.

Iori: Playing your Mewtwo was way fun. It sucks that I need the Shiek-Mewtwo advantage though to have a close match. Good stuff with the tourney though.

Tom: Fun matches. And just for the record, I totally heard you scream "LAVA COMBO!!!" in my head. You really didn't say it out loud???

Ethan: You're cool. I'm glad I got to see you again. Why you gotta cheat so much though? Seriously.

Everybody else: There's a bunch of stuff I could still say to a lot of people, but I'll sum it up by saying "This tourney was way fun. I'm glad I got to play one last time before Brawl. It was really good seeing everybody again. See y'all around."

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
My last shout-outs for melee?!?
-----------------------------------------

FLORIDA:

David(Rice)- Thanks for teaming with me man, those matches were close as dirt- We'll get 'em next ti... Ooops. I had a lot of fun friendlying you as well, Tim and I will definitely have to come down and see you guys soon!

John(Drumma)- Youuuuuu *******! Ya shoulda MMed me again! ;) But good to see you again, had a lot of fun all **** day- especially when I owned those little kids! xD

Ryan(RAM)- lol good **** in brawl teams dude, I had so much fun and laughed my *** of all day hanging around with ya.

MIDSOUTH:

-Chad- Had so much fun playing you! Thanks again for the charity on our last MM. I wish we coulda played more, you're one of the few out there that makes me think during matches!

Iori- Didn't get to play you. D= But I'm glad I got to see you again! Hope to get to play you again in brawl!

IHSB- Jack, our matches were so close! I always love playing you though, its too much fun!

Moogle- Sheiky *******! Good stuff whoopin' on me in pools. You're **** good at getting out of the u-throw combos! lol

Nite- I didn't get to play you, but it was fun seeing you again and watching you play Jigs for some reason? lol

Lance- Jeezus man, that match on FD was too **** close. I'm so glad you came back into the scene for one last tournament! You're one of the coolest dudes I know, hope to see you again for brawl!!!

Tom(Yang)- Oh my boy, how I do love thee. See you at FR 13!!!

Ambix- We only got two friendlies! D=

NES N00b- Good stuff man, I wish I'd had more time to sit down and duke it out with you!

Reflex- My favorite dinosaur. I had a lot of fun during our teams matches! Hope to see you again soon.

GEORGIA:

112- Fun games man, you shoulda MMed me! ;) We definitely oughta hang out more often!

Carter- You shoulda come! I woulda beat you in brackets this time! <3

Chaddd- I gave you all I had in brackets, I guess you're just still at least 1 stocks' worth better than me. =) Much love to ya, bro!

Cornell- I hate playing you in brackets, my friend. But you came out on top this time! You only know what that means: I'mma gay your *** off in some friendlies next time I see you! lol, too good, man!

Dogy- YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! You belong on a cheerleader squad that is only composed of the manliest of men imaginable. I didn't get to play ya, but I'm sure we'll play in brawl!

Tong- Screw brinstar, screw Japes, screw Jigs. MARTH DON'T GIVE A ****, SHAWDY! lol, you're so much fun, my man. We should play more often!

Datman- We didn't get to play! D= But you're cool as hell dude, always a pleasure seeing ya!

Gerbil- LOL @ Pokefloats in teams! Good stuff, dude. I heard Desu took yo monies! xD

Prac- You scrub. <3 Good stuff, all around. Moar friendlies needed.

Jx31- Keep improving, sir. You'll get there in brawl, I know it! ^_^ It was a lot of fun playing you again. :)

Alpha- Carrying that TV was top tier. lol! Looking forward to seeing you again, man!

Ares- Oh Mike, I wanted to play friendlies with you really badly- but I was busy being lame and smoking. =( I'll play you in brawl, though! Miss you already!

MarsFool!- Fun stuff dude, you gotta stop "Chillin" yourself with fox! lol

Nicaboy- I love seeing potential in people- nothing's more fun that finding someone who has the competitive spirit, and trying to help them get better! ^_^

Daniel Z- Fun games in pools, and the cigarettes? You know why they called me Menthol! lol

Marty- WHATS GOIN ONNNNNNNNN, BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Eugenio- I didn't get to play you! D= But you sir, are too raw, in my very humble opinion, and have a god**** great Marth.

Smooth Criminal- You're welcome for the MM! ^_^ Of course, if you just wanted to play- you coulda asked me for friendlies! lol

MY BOYS!

PB&J- I'm sad you had to leave so soon, but good stuff in teams and its always fun hanging with ya!

Desu- You're coming up in the world, my son. ;)

Soft- Your matches were all fun to watch. Sorry I didn't play ya, we'll get some games this week or something!

FullMetal- You god**** scrub.

To anyone I forgot, I'm so sorry! Let me know of my error and I'll add your shout-out in!

Much love to all of Southern Smash!

chaddd

Smash Lord
My only desire that remains is that mid-south learn how to play the neutral stages in Brawl, so they might stop taking everyone to gay stages and camping for 7 minutes at a time.

I'm not saying it doesn't work sometimes, but it certainly makes all of you guys less desirable to play, I can tell you that much. Let's all work to end the camping, please god let's end the camping.

Project 'Offense', get on it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Id also like for everyone to learn to play on counter pick stages and not just camp on them and/or complain about how gay they are.

Top Bottom