• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4 Results Thread

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The actual doubles portion doesn't usually start until about 12:00-1:00 because we end up waiting for late commers. :) I'm sorry though, next time, you can use a couch to sleep on if ya want :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
**** guys, I just realized we didn't ask Chaddd about Wes leaving for the UK in the interviews.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Speaking of videos. I NEED that winner's finals footage for to watch when I'm 80. Seriously me and Wes rule. But mostly Wes, if for nothing else than that American motherf*cking falcon punch of the gods. But we all know it's for much more than that. But seriously, had Wes sucked up to this point, THAT would have made him cool.

SleepyK

Haha, the winner's finals are all rendered and stuff chadddd, just too big to go on youtube. I'll get them resized and up on youtube after i get the loser's and grand finals done.

By the way.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Haha, the winner's finals are all rendered and stuff chadddd, just too big to go on youtube. I'll get them resized and up on youtube after i get the loser's and grand finals done.

By the way.
lololololololololol.

EDIT: Awesome job having the matches captured already, dude. <3 Sleepy.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
what i dont understand is why people expected doubles and the tourney in general to be over so soon. every tournament i've been too has lasted at least 12 hours

Gerbil

Smash Champion
G4S4 was actually shorter than G4S3, due to the lack of a crew battle. (Thank God we didn't do that)

-Chad-

Slackerator
Most tournaments can run faster but it would require all the players at the venue cooperating 100% with the tourny directors, which is why tournies last way longer than they should =x

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I got first post in the video thread... hehe *feels like one of those idiots who always posts "First!"*

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
who knows? And i thought it was already established that every1 in GA's name is mike lol. Did it really take until G4S4 to figure that out?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Most tournaments can run faster but it would require all the players at the venue cooperating 100% with the tourny directors, which is why tournies last way longer than they should =x
that would mean less Bust A Move, now wouldnt it ;)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i hate you for life ares: you completely ruined the illusion of C@$h Mooney getting 3rd at a tournament, did you just not get the joke? You ruined all my fun. =(
yo **** you xif...really

i stoped talking to you and **** like you wanted and u still have to insult me?

way to be a d!ck man >_>

SleepyK

C@sh, you're not going to want a copy of the Wes DVD...

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i prolly wont

cuz ***** xif is the only one at this tourney that had to talk **** about me >_>

like wtf did i do to to you?

really,whats the point of being an ******* to someone that let the whole thing go awhile back?

i droped all that **** u said to me,i stoped being an idiot like you said and took your advice

and then you do this ****...

xif, just go **** yourself.i really didn't care anymore about anything involving your dumb **** drama but..now you just HAD to do this'

Ok, I can see where I'm at right now. If I offended anyone in anyway, I appologize. For now, everyone that dislikes me, go ahead, I fail at caring right now.

and Xif I'm not responding to you anymore to humor your cockiness.so go ahead and reply if you'd like. Just remember that it'll be for no reason, since I once again 'fail at caring.

im also quiting smash soon,so everyone can be happy that im gone and so that i can forgoet any of the bull**** ive had to endure,including bailey,xif,and a few other people

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i prolly wont

cuz ***** xif is the only one at this tourney that had to talk **** about me >_>

like wtf did i do to to you?

really,whats the point of being an ******* to someone that let the whole thing go awhile back?

i droped all that **** u said to me,i stoped being an idiot like you said and took your advice

and then you do this ****...

xif, just go **** yourself.i really didn't care anymore about anything involving your dumb **** drama but..now you just HAD to do this'

Ok, I can see where I'm at right now. If I offended anyone in anyway, I appologize. For now, everyone that dislikes me, go ahead, I fail at caring right now.

and Xif I'm not responding to you anymore to humor your cockiness.so go ahead and reply if you'd like. Just remember that it'll be for no reason, since I once again 'fail at caring.

im also quiting smash soon,so everyone can be happy that im gone and so that i can forgoet any of the bull**** ive had to endure,including bailey,xif,and a few other people

Your easy to piss off C@sh lol.
Serioulsy its a joke nothing more

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
no

im not going to lighten up because it wasnt a joke where he says

"haha jk man,its all good.i was just playing around"

no,in fact its quite obvious that he did to unpset me,even the post he made stated it.so lighten up isnt the right thing for me to do.im to soft of a person anyway,i never stand up for myself and maybe i should

edit:alpha and sleepy,maybe it was funny to you,but if you put yourself in my shoes right now(which isnt possible) then you would be just as pissed

SleepyK

Daniel-zaman entered as dogysamich since dogy got ****** over by a marching band game that got rained out anyway, but it was in good fun, man.

... Then Daniel changed his nametag to a c0ck, actually..

edit: Lol, Daniel-Zaman, you're too awesome. I can't stop giggling.

Prac352

Smash Lord
no

no,in fact its quite obvious that he did to unpset me,even the post he made stated it.so lighten up isnt the right thing for me to do.im to soft of a person anyway,i never stand up for myself and maybe i should

edit:alpha and sleepy,maybe it was funny to you,but if you put yourself in my shoes right now(which isnt possible) then you would be just as pissed
I wish somebody good would use my tag . . .

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
no

why do you let things that occur over the internet upset you?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I hate to say this but Cash I've seen a ton of your posts on the boards and you kinda bring it upon yourself man. I don't get involved with other people's stuff but that's part of why I'm telling you : I see your posts all over the place. It just seems, generally, in the way you post, it puts on a strange persona. Now I don't know you, only seen your posts, so it's not fair for me to judge you, but in all fairness for Xif I can say there is something about your posts that is a bit irritating, and I don't know what it is really. Maybe you could try and speak more intelligently or something but... I dunno, I'm just trying to help out. Whatever...

I still wish I had gone to this ><

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
lol, be happy about it cash mooney. it was funny as ****.
it was more like "hehe, xif entered as cash mooney!"
rather than "hehe, **** cash mooney!"

-Chad-

Slackerator
that would mean less Bust A Move, now wouldnt it ;)
Heheh...busted :laugh: You're right.. >_> But man I loves me some bussa moove

@Cash- If you don't care, or you want to make it seem like you don't care, then stop responding because people are gonna see you reacting to it and know it bothers you, which only fuels the fire.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Heheh...busted :laugh: You're right.. >_> But man I loves me some bussa moove

@Cash- If you don't care, or you want to make it seem like you don't care, then stop responding because people are gonna see you reacting to it and know it bothers you, which only fuels the fire.
We needed more Bust-A-Move at Alpha's place. :[

-Chad-

Slackerator
You totally went to sleep on me : X

And then totally sat up and talked in your sleep...

We're all talking and you said something like "mmnn *sits up* i don't understand what buttons your pressing...*back to sleeping pose*

SleepyK

So . . . how about that Datman's *** footage?

Pretty effing amazing, eh?

Ares726

Smash Ace
i hate you for life ares: you completely ruined the illusion of C@$h Mooney getting 3rd at a tournament, did you just not get the joke? You ruined all my fun. =(
I totally got the joke and went along with it all day. I just really don't want the rest of the community thinking that actually happened. GA is trying to build its reputation up after all.

EDIT: How about that Dogysamich? Marching band is pretty not amazing.

EDIT2: Keith, this is what edited posts look like. Notice I didn't double post, I just edited this one. You should try it sometime. :p

Top Bottom