• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

nice1

Smash Lord
hey ares wanna play me in a sheik ditto? You probably don't remember me but do u remember our pool at g4s2. I was the kid who used fox against u? we had that guy who played link and wasn't very good. We tied in pools for 4th and i advanced beacuse in the set we played i beat u when we played in pools . So how bout it?

Prac352

Smash Lord
I will be doing nothning tourney related to help ther est of the columbus smashers. I will merely be paying my entry fee and directing others to Ares, Gerbil, or Alpha.

Ares726

Smash Ace
hey ares wanna play me in a sheik ditto?
I remember your name, but not what you look like. If you don't remember what I look like either, look for a good Sheik (trash talk son!). Just kidding. According to KO I look like Ashton Kutcher. But yea, I'll do some dittos with you.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I went ahead and found this video for the GPC vs CDE crew battle. CDE=Columbus Does Exist for those of you who didn't know. Anyways, check it out GPC. The trash talk has begun.

<trashtalk>

LINK

Jx31

Smash Ace
Lol, that link was epic. I wish I smashed with you guys on fridays(stupid lack of car) so I could parhaps participate in the CDE crew battle though :( .

Somasu

Smash Ace
I need to smash with all (or most) of you guys at G4S3.

Thing is, I have no idea what most of you even look like =P Only people I have any sort of clue as to what they look like are most of the GPC peeps, Gerbil, Wes, and Ares.

Everyone else, no clue, so.. yeah =P

I still need to smash with you's guys.

Ares726

Smash Ace
That was pretty good Menthol. It made me "rofl" in RL, but then I thought about what the crew battle would look like. So I found this slideshow to depict it.

LINK

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*Slaps the name "Gerbil" as credits to the first two links Ares posted*

I so showed him those haha...

*Slaps Alpha* You must be trippin off acid to think you can take me in any of the Halos :p

*runs for slapping a black man who is no doubt 5 times as fast as he is*

Prac352

Smash Lord
*Slaps the name "Gerbil" as credits to the first two links Ares posted*

I so showed him those haha...

*Slaps Alpha* You must be trippin off acid to think you can take me in any of the Halos :p

*runs for slapping a black man who is no doubt 5 times as fast as he is*
I doubt alpha has much more fast twitch muscle fiber.

-Chad-

Slackerator
You gotta hand it to the guy who made it though, it's really well made and awesome to watch. I'm not a big fan of Metroid (sorry IHSB omg plz don't hurt me) and I really don't like Halo...but I liked it a lot. Crazy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
tong, you dont need $5, just make sure you dont lose.

Ya know how to do that?

Put your lil bro by GPC yellin "GO
JIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGOJIGGLYPUFFGO"

Instant Win.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Here's an artistic rendering of what the last match is going to look like in the crew battle. This is GPC's last stock:

LINK

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im 95% sure Im going to G4S3. My dad just needs to get a replacement to play the oregon for church.

Gerbil- We never had our $5 MM. Want to now? >_>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I want to say yes, but now that I am out of a job, I dunno if I can. I'm already tight on money as it is. It shouldn't be too big of a deal, I'll just have to see what comes up.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Im 95% sure Im going to G4S3. My dad just needs to get a replacement to play the oregon for church.

Gerbil- We never had our $5 MM. Want to now? >_>
Your dad plays an entire state!?

That's amazing. Is he taking pupils?

Top Bottom