• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 January 13th Results Thread

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Here's the top 4 for teams to the best of my memory:
1. Team Hardass - Wes and Bobby
2. It's Over 9000 - Moogle and Sensai
3. Johnny Nero, Action Hero - ihavespaceballs and Ambix
4. Donny Dillan, Action Villain - Chad and Myztek

Shoutouts later for me, I'm lazy right now.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus taunt

Results are finally up.
SHOUTOUTS:
Nice1: were did you go when the tourny was over i wanted my friendlys:(

IHSB: My Samus brother from another mother lol. good to see you though we didnt get any matches in.

Chad:OMFG that match on brinstar was so freakin close Reflex almost died watching lol. By far the best Pika i ever seen. Hope to see you at INN5 and thanks for the pool idea:)

Myztek: like chad thanks for the pool idea and im glad you came.

Ambix: like the other 2 thanks for the pool idea and grats on 3rd in teams.

3god: our matches in pools were close mangz, keep rockin teh Dorf.

Sensai: Thanks for coming out here and grats on 2nd in teams. ITS OVER 9000 LOL.

Moogle: no 64 smash:( its all good perhaps at INN5?? congrats on 2nd in teams, and drag thief with you next time.

Kokingpin: Im glad you came and i enjoy those friendlys, we should get some more matches in at Falconpunchtion.

Sunchaser: Thank you for housing Ko and im glad you came, see you at Wes's tourny.

Wes: Happy Bday Mangz!

Bobby: i guess your the Azen of teh south lol. Congrats on 1st.

Tong: Jiggs FTW seriously you should be on the top ten on the georgia power ranking list.

Datmann: You **** me up on Dl64. Very sexy falco.

Daniel zamnn: i didnt get to play you im sad now:(

greg: thank for the compliants hope to see you at more tournys.

112: Wow your set with bobby was close congrats on third mangz:)

Ares: We need to get you out of pools cant have that loser prac making it out of pools all the time lol.

Prac: i heard you gave peeps some problems with samus. Show them what that ***** is made of lol.

Rayku: you seem sad dont worry blake will reappear soon.

nami/jared: We rock in teams.

Gerbil: thanks for helping me run the tourny:)

Prof X: you made brackets with only kirby nuff said.

Snowman and eps: why did you get PWN in pools??? and no wories i had no problem picking you guys up.

Reflex: BOOZER PWNAGE. watching you have a seziure was teh best moment at that tourny. dont ever stop playing teh boozer.

Nite: what happen mangz ?_?

Co: ditto ?_?

If i forgot you heres a Samus taunt

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
Alpha: i came to g4s2 thinking i could stand up to you, but i guess not. great samus man. and you got a lot better over those 2 months.

Myz: good stuff man, you got me though >_< maybe next time.

112: good stuff also. i loved playing you, even though i lost haha.

Sensai and 3GOD: keep up your ganon's. they can be extremely good.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Alpha: I wish I could have played you in the brackets, but Chad beat me =/ Also, it's Myztek, not Myztec. =b

Chad: psh

datman: Those were the best matches all night for me. Great stuff.

Gerbil: Fear Falco's chain grab. You've gotten better.

Moogle: I shoulda had you in pools haha

Wes: You have the best DI I've ever seen. We had a couple good matches, maybe I'll beat you next time we play. Hopefully there'll be a next time.

Don't know if I'm forgetting anything, but overall I had a lot of fun. I'm glad I got to go. Maybe I'll see all of you again at a G4S3 and you all need to come to INN V.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
DAYM I GOT OWNT AGAIN

shout outs. +

Wes = nice di's and nice mastches with bobby best matches ive seen from you guys very hot.

Bobby = Once again you freaking ownted another tourney. i love you.

Tong = asains rule!!!. i gotta step it up dude, i think we got 5th because of me : (

Reflex = sweet friendly match i guess. lol i love your bowser.

Epsilon = you, have indeed gotten better, WAY better than i susspescted you to be. i actually thought i was going to lose tha MM too. just keep your mind clear.

Gerbil = sweet friendlys that fox ditto was fun. i think i may pic im up again, so look forward to more!!!1!1

Alpha = dude, i wanted to play you bad! but sadly didnt egt a chance, we will meet at falcon punchiation.

Ryuku = (sry for spelling, i suck at life) DAYM DUDE FALCO AND SHIEK ALL UP ON MY GANONS NUTS!!!!! i under estimated you alot. we will play at falcon punchiation.

Cris = what can i say your went 2 - 0 on every one in the pool, but i wen 2 - 0 on you, and still dident make brackets lolz i SUCK. but SICK Dr. mario, insaine, very good.

Blue = good matches man, it was close as heck. BEAUTIFUL UP SMASH!@@!@!

DATMAN = i hate you. BREEEEEE BREEE BREEEE BREEEEEEE

myztek = awesome falco dude, fun playing you in team friendlys.

112 = daym im one dollar poor'er cuz of you!

112's friend (sry dont know the name)= i got ownt. lmao. nice ganon dude. keep it up. see you at falcon punchion

any one i forgot, and i know i did forget some, i just want to say i love you. LATERZ

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Okay, here we go. I figured that I should stop putting it off, so...this is in no real order.

Fountain of Dreams IC's Pokeball Battle contestants: I must say, that was the longest eight minutes of my life. Stupid of me to change the time to that high, but it sure was fun. I won, though. Nice stuff.

CyberLANding: It was nice to have a place nearby that can hold a tournament. </3 for sugar-free Bawls, though, and </3 for calling the 'Cube a kiddy system. I never liked you since then. Your Halo huggers stopped coming; what then?

Wes: Awesome guy, as always. For some reason, you are always friendlier than I expect. Paranoia, I suppose; you're a celebrity in my book. Congrats in doing so well in the tournament. It's a shame that we did not play any friendlies. I'm really looking forward to Bruce Springsteen Falconpunchtion! I'm coming for you~

Bobby: To be honest, I did not see you much there. Still, you did fantastically in the tournament, so I will give you a serious nod there. Cool guy, as always. Your Koopa Klaw suicide catch during our money match was quite hot; it was the final awesome thing I saw there, and I haven't landed one of those in forever. I'm coming for you, too~

Chad: Your Pikachu is even nicer than I remember. You showed me some seriously nice stuff, and you beat me in two sets, to boot. I'm looking forward to seeing you at INN5; I'll see what I can do about matching your Pikachu and Fox there.

X2X: What can I say? You really are awesome; it's nice to know that I have someone that can match me near home while the matches still being close. You took me out of the winner's bracket; revenge for Devotion, eh? I'll be practicing more often now; I'll make sure to give you even more of a challenge in the future.

KOkingpin: We could've done so much better in teams. It was both of us, though; don't think that it was mainly you. You're a pretty cool guy, and your Ganon is quite good. Nice meeting you, and I hope to see you in future tournaments.

Conyers crew: So, you really aren't a myth. I enjoyed our matches; good stuff. Hopefully we can get our crew battle in sometime, and we can prove that O RLY? is the superior crew. Will you prove me wrong?

Rayku: It was awesome having you there. Hanging out with you was great. As for the hug, the Smash players that I meet are like a brotherhood of sorts. If it weirded you out, my apologies. We did not get any matches together; that makes me sad. Will you be at Falconpunchtion?

112: Thanks for reiterating the fact that Bowser vs. Marth is a 0-5 matchup. I could not move at all. ;_; The $1 random MM was fun, though.

Ares: Thanks for reiterating the fact that Bowser vs. Sheik is a 0-5 matchup. I could not move at all.

Wait, didn't I say that already?

I really underestimated you. Keep up that Sheik stuff; it was great to see.

Gerbil: You have gotten much better over the last couple of months. Our matches were close; eventually I'll have reason to fear. Until then, I shall continue to train, as well. Don't disappoint me~

Green Mario Actn: It's always nice to see your Mario in play. Eventually, you'll be sending Bowser to his doom if you keep it up.

Ninja: I hope you've learned a lot. If you keep practicing, you can eventually do much better. I'm there for you~

Moogle: Nice guy. Great matches. Now I know why you're so high in the Mid-South Power Rankings.

Prac: I appreciate the banter, compliments, and the like. You're cooler to be around than the rest of the Columbus crew a lot of the time, if that means anything. You're just an awesome person to be around. To be honest, I did not see any of your matches during G4S2, but I get to see/play you every Friday, and that's always nice...

Sensai: You were quite nice. The matches were fun. I'm glad that you support my platform, the Low Tier Party. Reflex for President in 2020~

Reflex fans: I appreciate all the compliments and support. You are one of the greatest things about doing what I do. I like it when I can do something that people respect.

Reflex: You owned it up there. It was nice watching you play; you pulled out some crazy stuff there. I hope to see you at many upcoming tourneys.

Anyone that got pwned by a Bowser U-Air: How the hell was I doing that? Prediction. I know what you are going to do; I can read your mind. That's how I beat Co's Marth at Devotion. :3

Surprisingly, I landed more Bowser U-Airs that day than in my entire life combined.

I am broke. My fans should do a "Pass the hat for Reflex" thing so that I can actually go to other tournaments. =/

I really enjoyed myself; it was a great turnout, and it was quite fun.

Disclaimer: I do not have epilepsy; I just really enjoy intense matches. I use "had a seizure" to mean "was really energetic." Don't look at me strangely. ^^;;;;

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Ah another great Columbus tourney. Keep up the good work X2X and Gerb.
Holla Notes:

X2X: Wow....I can't believe how amazing you have gotten over the course of a month. Keep it up man and I see top 4 in your future. I will defeat you someday :ohwell:
P.S. We do rock in teams :gives pound

Gerbil: Well don't you like surprising ppl. :laugh: Great leaps of improvement man. You are getting too good against Falcos. I may have to start cowering in fear soon. Nah .. I'll just play another of my chars, but seriously good stuff man.

Migull: I know you won't read this, but congrats on making it into brackets. It was not an easy pool, and you pulled it off. :gives dap

Reflex: What can I say? You are da low tier master. Great match on FoD. (Chaingrabs FTL:( ) Great showing at the tourney. I hope you move up in Mid-South. You are amazing (Game and Watch bucket pose)

Moogle: Great showing as always by the living legend Moogle. I have never played you in Smash 64, are you good? (LOL J/K!!)

Myztek: :dizzy: Woah!! crazy falco man. It taught me quite a few things. Hope to see you and Nite at FPtion if you guys can make it. I wanna friendly and see if I have improved any...

Rayku: Dammit. Soul Food should have had that teams match. Great job beasting in pools man.

Blue: Good link you have there. I was very impressed. I demand friendlies at FP. (If you don't mind.)

Daniel/Tong: You guys sure are Zesty! Good job guys. Hope to play you at Falconpunchtion.

Datman: LOL I know we didn't play, but that Falco of yours is something special. It was fun to watch you and Myz duke it out. (Green Greens :laugh: ) Friendlies at FP please.

Wes: Great job at the tourney as always. That falcon is unbelieveable. I have got to learn to move mine that fluidly and efficiently.

Bobby: Great job dude. Amazing sets against Wes (Prac: 40 seconds what what???)

Mike G: I have never had the pleasure of playing you. Hopefully I can at FP. (Hopes)

Nite: If I have the opportunity I want to play you. I was disappointed you weren't there. Hope I see ya at FP.

Great tourney. See yall at FP

Sensai

Smash Master
It's not bad, no. It's actually kinda strong. The thing about it is that it has a weird bit of lag time before it actually goes, and Reflex somehow manages to make the other person jump into it every time.

It's actually funny to watch it.

mog112

Smash Ace
was a fun tourney. good work alpha and gerbil.

Bobby: good matches and good stuff as always. Ill be ready to play you next time. Your going down :)

Wes: good stuff on beating me and taking 2nd. you and bobby's matches were fun to watch. We need to get some matches in at state sometime. let me know whenever.

Alpha: good job hosting the tournament. your samus is getting better everytime i see you play. our matches very close, look for to next time.

Gerbil: ditto on hosting the tournament. you seem to be getting better everytime i see you play. i need to get some matches in with you next time.

Reflex: bowser is too good man. random mm's were fun, gotta get some more next time.

Datman: haha man you stomped me. i just got some gay kills. just watch out for things like that and you will be fine. your tech skill has gotten really good.

Tong: keep working on that puff. i want to see you pulling off some crazy rest combos.

Daniel Zaman: good stuff with the gdorf. gotta get some more matches in.

Ares: good stuff with your sheik. was impressed from the matches i saw you play. come to the next tourney.

Prac: yeah those counter recoveries were sweet..... hope see you and ares at more tourneys.

Chris: dont really know who you are, never heard of you before but your dr.mario was very impressive. hopefully see you next tourney.

Epsilon: good seeing you and some conyers there. Yeah we'll get some matches in. and is it possible to hook me up with a sig? :)

Perimeter crew: Thanks again for the ride. We'll will get some matches in again soon. You guys are getting better, just matter of time before you guys will be stomping.

Chad: nice pikachu. very very good.

Kokingpin: UGA is going to crush vanderbilt next year :). see you at falconpunchion or however its spelled.

Rest of OOS: should have played more of you guys

Greg: play smarter! and play sheik.

Everyone else hope to see you guys next tourney.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Here's my shoutouts to anyone I played-

Bobby- I enjoyed the hell out of that match with your Samus. You owe me Marth lessons!

Wes- **** impressive DI. You're a God amongst men.

112- Loved our Marth dittos. I definitely want to get some more in with you before FP.

Chad- Godly pikachu. I didn't even see it coming.

Datman- Great tech follow-up, impressive pillaring. I'd like to see a Falco ditto between you and Merc. You got me good in our brackets match man! ^_^

Tong- Those matches you and TBag played as team Jigs were funny as hell. I <3 your pokes

Rayku- Close matches, man. You owe me a rematch! lol

Sensai- Nice Ganon. I'll bring Chad(Chaddd) along next time, that'll be fun to watch ^_^

ACTN- UGH brinstar. Great use of a counterpick, you rocked my world for those first 3 stocks.

Blue- Link, my friend. GPC will ride again! (Snakes on a TRAIN!?)

TBag- Good **** bro. We'll work on our team matchup, and get you some more practice against my Marth.

Gerbil- Good match, man. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anyone else I played but forgot to mention- Good stuff all around. This is what makes the GA smash scene worth being in.

Much love to all,
-Menthol Marth

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
bowser's up air isnt that bad is it?

shout outs soon i guess
It's probably the most powerful U-Air in the game, but it takes half an hour to come out.

I was calling the jumps at will. I would say "jump," and the opponent would jump into it. I'm such a crazy foo'~

Sensai

Smash Master
Where are the vids? I had completely forgotten about 'em.

I'm so looking forward to me missing the punch on a resting Jigs EVERY ****IN' TIME.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
It's probably the most powerful U-Air in the game, but it takes half an hour to come out.

I was calling the jumps at will. I would say "jump," and the opponent would jump into it. I'm such a crazy foo'~
really you were calling the jumps? **** man you must be able to read minds.... too bad you cant win haha...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
really you were calling the jumps? **** man you must be able to read minds.... too bad you cant win haha...
Yeah, I know. It's rather sad. That's because it's my only good trait. I have little technical skill, so what difference does reading minds make if I cannot stop what is coming?

I want to win money. Maybe I should practice with more than my mind.

EDIT: Vids, please. <3

Sensai

Smash Master
This is why I don't do shoutouts.

But Chad, I must see your Pikachu! It's so awesome! The awesomeness.

What about those 2 or 3 matches of you and Reflex going at it?

Top Bottom