• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Maven89

Smash Master
huh, i see that top line and remember that it was something i typed up and removed, apparently not completely, but now I don't remember what I was trying to say.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am OK with lynching inactives, but if we only have one then the guy should be replaced instead of lynched. I asked for his replacement in another post. But the guy had stated he'd be gone for a week (apparently not true), and I didn't like the idea of lynching a person who we knew wouldn't come back when he had so little information on him, not when he could be replaced. That's just a shot in the dark and town would be way better off having him replaced then just killing him and crossing our fingers that he's scum
So Kevin or Orbo, what about the actives outside of Gorf right now? If anything I'm looking more at Hardbody than I am at Gorf right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

do yu believe any of my actions in this game hav been scum motivated? if so what? please be truthful with the town. if you are pulling a washedlaundry and trying to champion a "i want you to shoot people i dont necessarily hav a scumread on" justification please b forthright with the town. if that is the case what is lacking in my play thatd tip yu off in either direction? yuve hydrad wit me a few times so i hope yu hav some kind of baseline by now. on a scale of marshy to cello marl how lazy would you rate your play?
This though I would like to see answered from Nabe. Very much so.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf I want a more direct answer on where you stand on Maven given how he has been FOSing you. Do you think this is him being misguided or is he looking for anything to grab onto to make you look scummy as scum? If so, would it make sense given his attitude on you and how he has been looking at players this game?

@ Orboknown Orboknown I'd like an idea when you get the chance of how Nabe v Marshy is playing out. I'd like an idea of where scum is more likely placed and a stance on Nabe's overall play this day.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
aight boys and girls here's the lowdown

jd can go. i havent been crazy about his play n its pretty much a free lynch if im wrong. his flip would prolly help more than his posts do. we do have slots like orbo/kevin thatre barely here but they can wait til tomorrow cuz we have lynches

laundry's claim on the other hand ****ing stinks to me. I don't like the timing, how it comes in reaction, I don't like that he outed it for roughly zero benefit. How anyone wants to lynch JD and not shoot laundrihme is complete nonsense to me. In case any of you forgot, there are roughly zero odds that laundry got roleblocked. town JD -> scum laundry.

If someone wants to write me back and tell me 'but why would laundry do that as scum' thats a fascinating question i'mma save it for post-game. I don't see a good reason why he'd do it as town, so he can eat a lynch.

@Ditzy: you're shooting laundry. this isn't a question and he doesn't make it past this dayphase should you really be innocent. youve been wanting him for awhile now so i see no reason to get cold feet now

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
also does any1 else think its bizarre how laundry n nabeve been at it since d1 but are now slapping each others ***** against each others off lynching me/kevin? what the ****?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm still thinking about that myself on why he claimed, and I kinda get it but still go wtf why now?

Perplexing.

He claimed vig at the very least and I don't see scum doing that without balls of steel, he can prove he can shoot someone and we can direct his shots.

If someone else dies, we lynch him. If no shot goes off, we lynch him.

He can figure it out from there. Feels safer to me, but if we are that sure he is full of ****, I'm ok with him being shot. Just right now I'm that convinced he is.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
i was actually considering the directing shots ****. it maximizes towns kills and FORCES scum to deal with a slot that town doesnt like but im not sure how effective thatd actually be in practice...lemme dwell on this ****

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
laundry's claim on the other hand ****ing stinks to me. I don't like the timing, how it comes in reaction, I don't like that he outed it for roughly zero benefit. How anyone wants to lynch JD and not shoot laundrihme is complete nonsense to me. In case any of you forgot, there are roughly zero odds that laundry got roleblocked. town JD -> scum laundry.
I don't think any of this is necessarily true at all
more on a cpu

Unvote

chaco|rajam
If someone wants to write me back and tell me 'but why would laundry do that as scum' thats a fascinating question i'mma save it for post-game. I don't see a good reason why he'd do it as town, so he can eat a lynch.
What, why saving it for post-game

If you're saying JD town implies Laundry scum you'll have to explain it as detailed as posible because it doesn't sound convincing at all

Unvote

chaco|rajam
You're not addressing Laundry's wording D1 w.r.t. Ryu's actual posting at that time, check it the **** out. As for the tunnel on Laundry (I prefer to call it my laser focus but let's use mafia terms) yeah, it's probably ****ty to stick to him that hard on pure statement analysis without looking elsewhere, it's what I do and I can respect anyone who thinks it's garbage. But the length of time I spent going on about the topic doesn't magically invalidate the actual words that are coming out of my mouth.
what wording? afaik the post where Laundry voted Ryu was:

vote: ruy
the amount of presence and the amount of useful input are not equal.
:186:
or do you mean something else? Because if it's this, I still hold onto what I said earlier (vote was fine)

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
shoot orbo. i remember some1 mentioning how orbo/nabe came alive after bein tossed as lynches....i want dead in that group. an orbo townflip wuld also make me seriously concerned with kevinm whodve been pushing a bwolf/orbo play d1 which jus looks like mad eazy pickings n wuld hav been 2 innocents

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
shoot orbo. i remember some1 mentioning how orbo/nabe came alive after bein tossed as lynches....i want dead in that group. an orbo townflip wuld also make me seriously concerned with kevinm whodve been pushing a bwolf/orbo play d1 which jus looks like mad eazy pickings n wuld hav been 2 innocents
Easy? Sure, but Kevin admitted this is why he did this and from what I remember he does this every game d1.

Scummy? how, for being wrong?

Maven89

Smash Master
I think our hands our tied this day. Jdietz has to die, we have to know if he's telling the truth or not, and so this conversation should be about who he is going to kill.

Unvote
Vote: Jdietz

I do not like Sons of hardbody right now, but I'd be really shocked if Jex was bussed that hard early in Day 1.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Easy? Sure, but Kevin admitted this is why he did this and from what I remember he does this every game d1.

Scummy? how, for being wrong?
for ****s sake ruy

kevintown wagons d1 til somethin scummy appears. yes. but as scum he will place down false suspects ***** easy mislynches for later...ie ****in orbo if he flips town. does the potential for kevin having just misread orbo exist? yes. do i think thats the likely scenario given the high amount of players who look town besides him existing in this game and with kevin needing to be read off flips n timing? nahhh not really

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Badwolf [1] - JeXs
Potassium [1] - Red Ryu
Laundry [2] - Dietz, Maven
JeXs [8] - Unvote, Potassium, Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Gorf, Badwolf, KevinM, Laundry

Not voting: Nabe, Orboknown

dietz/maven/nabe/orboknown...gorf/kevin/laundry...posting for my own reference. damn im mad we didnt get jexs to post a full reads list d1

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Marshys town. This is hella ****in effort from him which i don't see him pouring out as scum when he could easily go by on much less output considering his player rep.
Nabes town for much the same reasons, and to get at ryu a bit I'd say i doubt either are scum but if there was guaranteed scum between them id put it on nabe
dont understand maven dislikr
Could see scum being wothin kantrip/kevmo/ gorf aside from the one thats extremely lilely between jd and laundry

Kantrip

Kantplay
Orbo reason to townRead marshy and nabe is dumb

Dietz wanting the noose townie but still best lynch

Should shoot orbo or kev

Laundry town, marshy needs to explain reason he's scum not save it for post game that's suspicious

Was dumb for clearing maven but no Stull like his openness

Nabe what do you think of dietz vs laundry?

Ruy town bwolf town Gorf town

Whoever suspected gorf was being dumb

Yo kev you gonna play?

Marshy is that your pool of scummies and how they treated jexs wago?

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
What, why saving it for post-game
If you're saying JD town implies Laundry scum you'll have to explain it as detailed as posible because it doesn't sound convincing at all
Laundry town, marshy needs to explain reason he's scum not save it for post game that's suspicious
y'all are bad at reading eh

#1 'save it for post-game'
This is a joke based on the idea that laundry is scum; i.e. that we will lynch him and only later ask him why he decided to claim.

Do I have a particularly good explanation for laundry claiming as scum? No, I just have some worthless kick-around theories. There is nothing that I am 'saving'. On the other hand, I don't see a good explanation for laundry's claim as town. It doesn't make much sense to me as either alignment, an I'm not willing to give someone a pass because they did something weird.

#2 'JD town implies Laundry scum'
Did you see Laundry claim he shot JD? Well either one of them is lying, or there's some sort of role shenanigans going on behind the scenes- maybe a doc protect, maybe a roleblocker, etc.

Now I don't think it very likely a doc would protect JD. I also find it pretty unlikely that scum would roleblock laundry. I doubt that laundry is actually a popgun vig and his shots do nothing. And so on. Excluding any role interactions going on, JD's townflip straight proves that Laundry didn't shoot him and is lying, implying laundry scum.

#3 'Why are you ok with shooting Orbo then'
My better half pointed out to me that the 'lynches to spare' argument for leaving lurker slots like Nabe/Orbo til tomorrow works both ways. Giving laundry another Night to shoot someone, get shot at, etc. gives us more information and has potential upside if I'm wrong about him and he does have a vig shot. He can just as easily die tomorrow if he doesn't.

are we all happy now we've got our questions done? k thx bye

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
One more thing. Kantrip, do you just not do full sentences anymore? Your posts are killing my eyes, please.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry I was inebriated and full sentences were too hard for me apparently.

Although with your hydra partner I don't think you should talk kthxbye

Kantrip

Kantplay
Marshys town. This is hella ****in effort from him which i don't see him pouring out as scum when he could easily go by on much less output considering his player rep.
Nabes town for much the same reasons, and to get at ryu a bit I'd say i doubt either are scum but if there was guaranteed scum between them id put it on nabe
dont understand maven dislikr
Could see scum being wothin kantrip/kevmo/ gorf aside from the one thats extremely lilely between jd and laundry
the rationale that marshkary and nabe are town because they are "putting in effort" is embarrassing

dietz should shoot orbo

Kantrip

Kantplay
i agree. theres no reason for laundry to lie about trying to kill dietz. people may complain about the timing but i see it as laundry being patient and thinking dietz might be BP or commuter or have some explanation, then when dietz claimed something with no ability to self protect laundry goes off without considering the possibility that he was roleblocked

it was a misstep for certain but it was not a scum motivated move. occams razor points to honesty

i dont think we need to be directing his shot either, that just gives scum the ability to slip their opinion in and direct him away from shooting correctly

gorf whats your opinion of marshkary and nabe?

Maven89

Smash Master
dietz should shoot orbo
i dont think we need to be directing his shot either, that just gives scum the ability to slip their opinion in and direct him away from shooting correctly/quote]

What? That's a complete 180 and it happened within 15 minutes.

Hardbody why are you so sure that roleblocker has to be aligned with the mafia?

Maven89

Smash Master
Baah formatting

dietz should shoot orbo
i dont think we need to be directing his shot either, that just gives scum the ability to slip their opinion in and direct him away from shooting correctly
What? that's a complete 180 and it happened within 15 minutes?

Hardbody why are you so sure that a roleblocker role has to be aligned with the mafia?

Kantrip

Kantplay
no im talking about not directing laundrys shot

im treating dietz's shot as a free double lynch moreso than a kill

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Hardbody why are you so sure that a roleblocker role has to be aligned with the mafia?
because if you have 5 setups with roleblockers those roleblockers are going to b scum 4/5x. hence that being the first thing to come to karebears mind when weighing role scenarios

that said my knowledge of gheb as a mod lends itself to the possibility that such a role COULD b town. could. i dont know. i dont ****ing care. leave laundry b and itll work itself out in time

Unvote

chaco|rajam
I don't want Dietz shooting Laundry if the first flips town

Other than Laundry, I don't want Dietz shooting neither Potato, Maven, BWolf

Priorities: Orbo 1st, Nabe close 2nd

Top Bottom