• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just do things that make you 100% not mafia and fake everything else as if you were mafia, then make sure mafia stays alive long enough so it never becomes an indy hunt.

It's not just "sit around and play like town"

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
indy is sooooo dumb to think like. its like "think like town... BUT DONT THINK LIKE TOWN TOO MUCH CUZ WHEN SCUM DIES WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO" and then everything stresses you out and you dont know what your next play is and then you need a breather and then you forget to read and you wanna have town bros but well **** youre not town so then you go to consult your scummates oh **** no scummates so then you put the phone down and then you pick it up and OH **** ITS LIKE TWO DAYS LATER but you just had like the best two days ever so youre like "ya know lemme do that again" and then youre lynched and then you die.
Gr8 read m8, i r8 8/8 m8.

:059:

Maven89

Smash Master
Never played Indy but it seems like it'd be really hard to try and survive all the way to the end, unless you have some sort of nk protection.

Potassium if I was your scum partner I'd have been furious if you actually extended the game another day just to settle something personal with marshy, that ****'s weak. Otherwise I think you played excellent.

The self-hammer is an embarrassing mistake and was pretty childish. I could try to justify it but that's the truth, I felt bad as soon as I did it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Never played Indy but it seems like it'd be really hard to try and survive all the way to the end, unless you have some sort of nk protection.

Potassium if I was your scum partner I'd have been furious if you actually extended the game another day just to settle something personal with marshy, that ****'s weak. Otherwise I think you played excellent.

The self-hammer is an embarrassing mistake and was pretty childish. I could try to justify it but that's the truth, I felt bad as soon as I did it.
Oh it's not something personal at all. In all honesty I was pushing for a Nabe lynch as a precaution but upon getting support from bw or Ruy for a marshy lynch I wasnt going to actually try to stop that. I would've hammered if ruy didn't.

Top Bottom