• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
one hour.
soupa, we get it, dude. you want a lynch. we'll see what happens.
not feeling Inferno lynch

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Does it matter what you think of my votes? I'm confirmed town. I don't see how my switches from Omni to Axel to Inferno are strange, especially since I've justified them multiple times over.

I've already narrowed the two mafia players down to 4 people (you, Inferno, Bardull, Acrostic). A combination of those remaining three people would be my answer regardless of flip.

How much time do we have until deadline?
Alright. Good answers. I'm down.

Vote: Inferno

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Also I have a deeper reason for my reply to Omni's claim which I will get into at another time. I just ask that you put a little trust in me for that.

Also I would be the target of the lynch with an hour remaining -.-

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And yeah, Soup stop crying. If anything this situation we're in right now is going to give us a **** ton to look at toMorrow which is good.

Omni

BRoomer
that is don't feel it because i understand his frustration with the inactives/replacements deterring from the game.

why is he town?

uh. well at first it was just process of elimination cuz of axel and xonar. now not so much.

@kuz: honestly? like honestly? if i was dayvig i'd probably shoot...

Omni

BRoomer
either Xonar or damn. i think i'd have to bite the bullet and shoot Xonar

Omni

BRoomer
i dont like axel lynch anymore.
no soupa.
no felipe.
no ryker
no kuz.
nah to inferno.
ill pass at bardull.

that leaves Archer's Bane and Xonar. and giving myself at least a little credit id have to deter it towards Xonar

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No omni its not even that anymore, its just this sudden rush we're in to find a lynch in one hour. :/

Omni

BRoomer
its fine, tho, soupa. last minute comments and marks and stuff like this draw up pretty good connections and what not

Omni

BRoomer
but yes, a xonar wagon or an archer's bane wagon (barely) are prolly the only ones i'd ride in this last hour

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
WOW. I just got hella towny vibes from those two.

Unvote

I'll explain this. My posting has gone down in number for a couple of reasons. A lot of people replaced into this game; all of them (you, Ryker, Acro) being high level players. This combined with a lot of things that have happened has caused me to be a little overwhelmed by the events and I decided take a step back today. I've also been out a lot with classes and such. I'm honestly not surprised that Omni is VT. He didn't look like he was trying to hide a PR or anything plus Gheb loves VTs. He considers them a great role in terms of balance (get at my mod meta). As with the traitor, I simply went on mafiascum and looked up the role. I didn't feel the need to discuss it here.
Not buying that yet. Bardull isn't deflecting himself, he's actually trying to move town towards a lynch. I like that.

You, on the other hand, are just defending your play and making excuses. Though these might be correct, you've yet to shot me any initiative to doing anything. If you consciously were in the shadows before, we need you on the front lines now more than ever.

Inferno, where is the lynch going toDay?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I do not like Archer's inactivity.

I do think taking into account Inferno's play with WL's I don't think he is scum over others. I'd put more faith in other people being mafia like Xonar, Bardull, or Archer over him.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i dont like axel lynch anymore.
no soupa.
no felipe.
no ryker
no kuz.
nah to inferno.
ill pass at bardull.

that leaves Archer's Bane and Xonar. and giving myself at least a little credit id have to deter it towards Xonar
I love you. Like actually.

Omni

BRoomer
well seeing as how i spearheaded this D1/D2 ill take responsibility and assemble it once more

Vote: Xonar

for great glory

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I guess a pre-emptive claim and stuff would be the best now?

It doesn't really do much for me tbh, and there isn't much of a case to respond to, especially since Kuz typed nothing out.

Waking up Ryker.

Omni

BRoomer
yeah, it is stressful. i have a pounding headache over here

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm like half considering Acro at this point. As long as one of Inferno, Acro, or Xonar are lynched I'd be fine.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Brosuke |
Omni, Bardull​
|
2 / 6​

Red Ryu |
Axel​
|
1 / 6​

Bardull |
Ryker, Red Ryu, felipe​
|
3 / 6​

Omni |
Archer's Bane​
|
1 / 6​

Inferno |
th3kuzinator, Soupamario, Brosuke​
|
3 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno;

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
4 in thread to swing around votes. Me, Kuz, Omni, Xonar.

Give me a choice, I want Xonar.

Short of that, I really don't give a **** and will blatantly sheep my town read.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Omni, I'm telling you. Inferno might have had adequate johns to make you sympathize with him but that could easily be faked. Doesn't have any initiative right now.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Multiple people have said things about Xonar throughout the day and a lot of people showed discontent for Bardull but people were gonna look at him tomorrow. Also oh be fair we are scrambling and that's where the votes are. I am also a possible lynch choice.

Top Bottom